The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 928 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 13918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4543

    Las Vegas

    Quote Originally Posted by Dac007  [View Original Post]
    Wow, question for you. Did you recently hit the lottery, get a huge raise or receive a nice inheritance? Not disputing your activities bro but I looked at some of your previous, recent posts and most of the encounters you had were in the 150-250 range. Quite a jump in a short period of time to go from that to over 2 k for 2 providers in few days here in Vegas (I'm assuming from your last post that this one was over 1 k) and from escort babylon to eros. Hmm. Not calling you out, just curious.
    Well the way I see it is why go to beautiful las Vegas and settle for cheap girl's? Vegas is what dreams are made of and when I'm in town I want to enjoy myself. My finances are private and lucky for me I did pretty well in my life. I'm retired and just want to have fun while I still can. Back to sunny Florida I go and I truly love las Vegas.

  2. #4542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...8869.htm?cat=1

    Well gentlemen I celebrated my last night in Vegas with a young lady off of Eros again. I really like the girl's on there as most look exactly like their pic's in person. Contacted Nicolette last night and set a appointment to my hotel on the strip. Showed up 5 minutes early and gentlemen let me tell you, she is a knockout. A strong 9. 5 on the looks scale and a beautiful milky white body. I was truly floored. I took a chance and requested a change of plans to include dinner and wine date. She was dressed to kill in a white tight dress. We connected wonderfully and I ended up having her stay with me all night. Non GFE unfortunately and everything was covered and I was not allowed kissing or DATY but she says once she gets to know me better it's definitely a possibility. The sex was amazing and passionate and I nearly had a heart attack when I came extremely hard. We cuddled all night and I ordered in room service with cheese and fruit and more wine. We hung on balcony and it was amazing. A night I will never forget.

    Thank you Nicole.

    Disclaimer.

    In regards to donation, you gentlemen do not want to know. Sorry.
    Wow, question for you. Did you recently hit the lottery, get a huge raise or receive a nice inheritance? Not disputing your activities bro but I looked at some of your previous, recent posts and most of the encounters you had were in the 150-250 range. Quite a jump in a short period of time to go from that to over 2 k for 2 providers in few days here in Vegas (I'm assuming from your last post that this one was over 1 k) and from escort babylon to eros. Hmm. Not calling you out, just curious.

  3. #4541

    Eros

    Quote Originally Posted by Wick12  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, can anyone share any experiences or pm me some info on Zara? I am visiting Vegas next month and planning ahead.

    Thanks.
    Never tried her but I think I was charged $100 just to look at the pictures. Looks like a big ticket item.

  4. #4540
    Quote Originally Posted by RBFHatred  [View Original Post]
    Great find. Damage please?
    My guess is that it stated at the usual 200 and then went from there.

    Expect on doing 350-500, depending.

  5. #4539
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...8869.htm?cat=1

    Well gentlemen I celebrated my last night in Vegas with a young lady off of Eros again. I really like the girl's on there as most look exactly like their pic's in person. Contacted Nicolette last night and set a appointment to my hotel on the strip. Showed up 5 minutes early and gentlemen let me tell you, she is a knockout. A strong 9. 5 on the looks scale and a beautiful milky white body. I was truly floored. I took a chance and requested a change of plans to include dinner and wine date. She was dressed to kill in a white tight dress. We connected wonderfully and I ended up having her stay with me all night. Non GFE unfortunately and everything was covered and I was not allowed kissing or DATY but she says once she gets to know me better it's definitely a possibility. The sex was amazing and passionate and I nearly had a heart attack when I came extremely hard. We cuddled all night and I ordered in room service with cheese and fruit and more wine. We hung on balcony and it was amazing. A night I will never forget.

    Thank you Nicole.

    Disclaimer.

    In regards to donation, you gentlemen do not want to know. Sorry.
    Ok guys. Let him have it. Non-GFE, no kissing, yet passionate?? And cuddling??

    Go figure. My guess is that it was easy 2 k. What say the peanut gallery??

  6. #4538
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...8869.htm?cat=1

    Well gentlemen I celebrated my last night in Vegas with a young lady off of Eros again. I really like the girl's on there as most look exactly like their pic's in person. Contacted Nicolette last night and set a appointment to my hotel on the strip. Showed up 5 minutes early and gentlemen let me tell you, she is a knockout. A strong 9. 5 on the looks scale and a beautiful milky white body. I was truly floored. I took a chance and requested a change of plans to include dinner and wine date. She was dressed to kill in a white tight dress. We connected wonderfully and I ended up having her stay with me all night. Non GFE unfortunately and everything was covered and I was not allowed kissing or DATY but she says once she gets to know me better it's definitely a possibility. The sex was amazing and passionate and I nearly had a heart attack when I came extremely hard. We cuddled all night and I ordered in room service with cheese and fruit and more wine. We hung on balcony and it was amazing. A night I will never forget..
    I always figured these extremely hot and expensive eros girls were typically GFE, but the fact that there's no kissing or DATY on the menu when you're shelling out $1000+ means I'll never do this kind of high end stuff. If I was ever in the situation to spend that kind of money I'd just go with a verified porn star. At least you'll get a BBBJ.

  7. #4537

    Nicolette Strawberry Blonde

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vega...8869.htm?cat=1

    Well gentlemen I celebrated my last night in Vegas with a young lady off of Eros again. I really like the girl's on there as most look exactly like their pic's in person. Contacted Nicolette last night and set a appointment to my hotel on the strip. Showed up 5 minutes early and gentlemen let me tell you, she is a knockout. A strong 9. 5 on the looks scale and a beautiful milky white body. I was truly floored. I took a chance and requested a change of plans to include dinner and wine date. She was dressed to kill in a white tight dress. We connected wonderfully and I ended up having her stay with me all night. Non GFE unfortunately and everything was covered and I was not allowed kissing or DATY but she says once she gets to know me better it's definitely a possibility. The sex was amazing and passionate and I nearly had a heart attack when I came extremely hard. We cuddled all night and I ordered in room service with cheese and fruit and more wine. We hung on balcony and it was amazing. A night I will never forget.

    Thank you Nicole.

    Disclaimer.

    In regards to donation, you gentlemen do not want to know. Sorry.

  8. #4536

    Zara

    Quote Originally Posted by DaGame  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, can anyone share any experiences or pm me some info on Zara? I am visiting Vegas next month and planning ahead.

    Thanks.

  9. #4535

    Was very happy after getting a happy ending.

    So I finally decided to try and find a date again. I went with a girl from SkiptheGames and her name was Angel. I thought her pics looked nice and real so I gave her a chance. I was sadly disappointed cause she didn't look at all like she did in her pics. And I still went thru with the date and was instantly regretting it. So a week later I decided to hit up one more escort from the same site.

    Scarlette is who I decided to have a date with. I was absolutely amazed. She had great pricing on rates for what she offered. She gave such good head that I would just pay for that. I am definitely going to hire her again before trying anyone else.

  10. #4534
    Quote Originally Posted by RBFHatred  [View Original Post]
    Great find. Damage please?
    Disregard. Nice report. Sounds like a decent time.

  11. #4533
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnt14  [View Original Post]
    What was the donation?
    Guy did 350 for a 90 min massage.

  12. #4532

    Donation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot1011  [View Original Post]
    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...-incall_226120

    Flew into beautiful las Vegas from Orlando this morning and had a couple hours of play time before work training. Decided to stay at the MGM this trip and the place is phenomenal. Was in the mood for a nice massage and called up Alisa from ad I saw on this great site. Set up an out call to my room and met her in casino upon her arrival. The lady is tall and breathtaking. Kind of reminds me of Kim Kardashian. Very pleasant and smelled fantastic. In the room I got a great rub down from head to toe which I desperately needed. I did not ask for any additional services and my gut tells me she doesn't do anything at the moment especially for a first meeting, but she did take off her top to reveal some tits that were awesome. Finished with HJ and I was completely satisfied. She was in my room for 90 minutes with no rush whatsoever. Little expensive but you only live once gentleman. Love las Vegas.
    What was the donation?

  13. #4531
    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]
    Scheduled 30 minutes with her tonight for a hair over a bill. Safe clean incall near Thomas & Mack. Has a handler, or is using a translation ap; her English is very basic. I speak a little Portuguese, so we got by.

    Everything covered, but some extras offered with no upsell that you don't get at the Lat houses & some of the Asian Aprtment incalls; for example. I brought my own sagami and she was cool with it.

    I went in expecting tgtbt with b & s, and prepared to walk; but she answered the door in a tight fitting expensive red dress, looking like she just stepped out of the salon. My jaw nearly hit the floor. I would love to have seen the look on my face. Looks more slender than her pics in person, but they are definitely her. I found her face breathtaking. About 5'7" and a buck twenty five would be my best guess. Ridiculously slim waist with a nice booty. Up top appeared to be enhanced, not sure, didn't spend any time with the girls.

    She was relaxed and friendly, smiles often. Would definitely repeat. She told me she is only going to be here for 2 months.

    Ad link:

    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas.../34143743/8576

    Archive:

    http://archive.fo/4gdU2
    Great find. Damage please?

  14. #4530

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanHorsey  [View Original Post]
    Hey it's your money and I am not going to tell you how to spend it. If you had fun that is all that matters. When we die, we can't take that $1000 with us in the cremation oven.

    BTW, my blonde's name was Miranda, and I am sure I still have her pics in my archives somewhere. She could be the twin of your Eros Abigail. 5'7", 125 lbs, as white as snow, angelic face, body made for sin.

    After all if you're not sinning, then you're not having fun.

    Good luck in Lost Wages. God knows I have lost my fair share there LOL.
    Nice. If you locate your ladies pic I would love to see it my friend. Play safe.

  15. #4529

    Brazilian chicks are super hot

    Quote Originally Posted by Problems  [View Original Post]

    I went in expecting tgtbt with b & s, and prepared to walk; but she answered the door in a tight fitting expensive red dress, looking like she just stepped out of the salon. My jaw nearly hit the floor. I would love to have seen the look on my face. Looks more slender than her pics in person, but they are definitely her. I found her face breathtaking. About 5'7" and a buck twenty five would be my best guess. Ridiculously slim waist with a nice booty. Up top appeared to be enhanced, not sure, didn't spend any time with the girls.
    If this is the chick you fucked then you sir are my hero. Wow she is super hot. Brazilian women have the best waist-to-ass ratio of all the women in the world. I mean you can grab their waist and close both your hands around it, then it tapers down to BOOM! Huge bubble shaped round firm booty propped up by thin thighs and tanned toned legs LOL. I have had my own share of Brazilian women in San Diego and hopefully someday will get around to sharing screen shots of my vids and my full Report on them as well. Thanks for sharing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brazil1.jpg‎   brazil2.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape