Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 10419
-
06-29-19 21:00 #8034Regular Member

Posts: 1Bare Assets
They're pretty strict and always have been when it comes to extras. They have a little bit more diverse crowd and girls. Usually a little older crowd as well. The drink prices are reasonable and the girls are decent. If you're going to hang out, that's the place. For extras, not so much.
Originally Posted by WHRedux
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 12:53 #8033Regular Member

Posts: 6Are you talking about the bat shit crazy bartender?
Originally Posted by Lilvenz1
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-19 11:17 #8032Senior Member

Posts: 64Sinsations
I noticed last night that Cassie who used to dance at Doll House (she's goes by a different name now) is now working at Sinsations. In my opinion, she's always been one of the more attractive dancers in Jacksonville.
-
06-28-19 10:23 #8031Senior Member

Posts: 204Kayla / Ariel at CF
Kayla is back from a stay with Uncle. She is clean and looks very good, though she is no longer a spinner.
For those of us who have been kicking around this site for some time, we all know she has a checkered past and I was one of the first in line to post about my own bad experience with her many years ago. But now I have two good recent experiences with her, including a pretty damned good one last night. I've been asked not to post specifics, but Seniors can PM for details.
Will this good stretch with her continue? Your guess is as good as mine, but she's 26 now and most of the crap happened was back when she was 18-20, so I'm inclined to give her the benefit of the doubt in accepting that she is maturing and looking to turn over a new leaf. At least until she does something to prove otherwise. 😉.
-
06-27-19 21:21 #8030Senior Member

Posts: 109Wackos around lunch time
A lot of New dancers at Wackos and met a Brazilian girl named Lola with great body and tits. Came up to me while eating and would have been a great dessert. The bartender was doing great and Brittany was Waitressing (she has a nice body too, by the way) Some tall girls working around lunch time too.
Originally Posted by GWS69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-19 19:27 #8029Senior Member

Posts: 113Wackos
I'm setting (bored as hell) at Wacko's right now. Not a single Asian in the bunch. Bunch of Amazon's and a few blonde's, not my type.
-
06-27-19 16:00 #8028Senior Member

Posts: 82Hayley from GC
Anyone have any intel on Hayley from Gold Club?
-
06-25-19 19:33 #8027Regular Member

Posts: 3Recommendations!!
Traveling from Atl what spots can you guys recommend? I'm a big Booty Latina kinda guy! Extras would be appreciated.
-
06-23-19 12:13 #8026Senior Member

Posts: 149Katya was there last night. I was trying to get some time with those nipples but couldn't get her attention in the short time I was there.
Originally Posted by GeomaticsJoe
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 23:00 #8025Senior Member

Posts: 64Doll House and Sinsations
I have not noticed a difference in what's available at Doll House (day shift) and Sinsations (night shift) since the raids. I have been to both several times since the raids and I have no complaints.
-
06-22-19 18:13 #8024Senior Member

Posts: 522LOL. But if I understand some of these laws. A girl could be arrested and have her face and name in the paper for having a nipple slip or overly suggestive dance move?! That sucks.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 18:04 #8023Senior Member

Posts: 1107Of course!
Yeah, I agree. I only hire virgin hookers.
Originally Posted by SuperNut
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 10:18 #8022Senior Member

Posts: 2027That's exactly what I was thinking as well.
Originally Posted by Kneadu
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 07:51 #8021Senior Member

Posts: 45Is that not the case with any provider in the hobby?
Originally Posted by SuperNut
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-19 06:46 #8020Senior Member

Posts: 28Bare Assets
Not sure what to think about this place. What I have noticed is that day shift girls tend to be urban and often quite thick. Interestingly, there seems to be a mix of customers though. What's odd is that I don't see many girls do stage dances. The ones that do tend to sit I guess with regulars. I also don't see many private dances going on either. The ones who have mentioned it, quote particular high per song dance prices.
It seems to be a pretty subdued atmosphere in there. Like other members from other clubs, I have had more than one girl tell me that they're afraid of raids too.
I am new to the area but so far I don't really understand the Jacksonville area strip club scene.











Reply With Quote




