rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6533
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowIndigo  [View Original Post]
    Did Neveah bareback you guys? I got a pretty firm no.
    I was seeing her several years ago when she would BBBJ, and even that stopped after a year or so. Never would BBFS.

  2. #6532
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    I see those trump supporting blood and soil, alt right types have somehow found their way to this thread. Is that tolerated here?
    I mean, she does love the bbc, and to answer Cumdumpster's question, yes I am black.

  3. #6531

    Dammnn

    Damn these women are CRAZY, I guess they get baby fever 2. Preggo pussy is sweet tho 😏.

    Maurys voice. "you are not the father"!

    LOL

  4. #6530
    I don't BBFS, but I do love throatfucking. Could she handle DT?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo666  [View Original Post]
    I banged her bare too. Dumped a giant load in her the first time but she really wasn't into rough stuff. Didn't like being spanked or choked but she liked being fucked hard. I also only did $150 for a hh but I paid after I'd came in her twice and she didn't even ask for the $.

  5. #6529
    Quote Originally Posted by CumDropper  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are a Black Sun Devil, I am sure you are good.
    I see those trump supporting blood and soil, alt right types have somehow found their way to this thread. Is that tolerated here?

  6. #6528

    Kaydencechristian10

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She on TNA? A quick search on the "KadenceChristian10" name did not show anything on twitter or TNA.
    I think this is her.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ncechristian10
    Last edited by CoolStud; 06-22-19 at 01:49. Reason: Missing title

  7. #6527
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    Alright. Which one of you fuckers knocked her up?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23129412%3B
    Probably her pimp.

  8. #6526
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She on TNA? A quick search on the "KadenceChristian10" name did not show anything on twitter or TNA.
    Kaydencechristian10 - She will do bbfscip and bbfscia, basically anything, and you can video all of it. She was great but I didn't repeat because she wanted a separate upcharge for each of these extras, it think it was 3-400, don't recall exactly, it was last year.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...ncechristian10

  9. #6525

    Kadence Christian 10.

    Quote Originally Posted by CumDropper  [View Original Post]
    I have met Kadence a few times now.

    Check out her twitter.

    She is fun and open minded. I have added several vids to my collection.
    She on TNA? A quick search on the "KadenceChristian10" name did not show anything on twitter or TNA.

  10. #6524
    Did Neveah bareback you guys? I got a pretty firm no.

  11. #6523

    KadenceChristian10

    I have met Kadence a few times now.

    Check out her twitter.

    She is fun and open minded. I have added several vids to my collection.

  12. #6522
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSunDevil  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh. 6 months. I'm running numbers right now. Shiiit.
    Unless you are a Black Sun Devil, I am sure you are good.

  13. #6521

    Panda

    Quote Originally Posted by BernardoCarpio  [View Original Post]
    Offer extra $50.

    Saw her two weeks ago still BBCIP but won't let me DATY anymore, her "New girlfriend" don't like it she said.
    But if you like to COF, her five-head is a huge target.

  14. #6520

    Maeve

    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    Told her via text that I wanted an "all natural experience" and she replied okay. Once in the room she asked if I wanted a cover or not. No upsell. In initial msg. I asked what a hh would be, she said 150.
    I banged her bare too. Dumped a giant load in her the first time but she really wasn't into rough stuff. Didn't like being spanked or choked but she liked being fucked hard. I also only did $150 for a hh but I paid after I'd came in her twice and she didn't even ask for the $.

  15. #6519

    Maeve

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Upcharge? Asked in person?
    Told her via text that I wanted an "all natural experience" and she replied okay. Once in the room she asked if I wanted a cover or not. No upsell. In initial msg. I asked what a hh would be, she said 150.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape