Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,416 to 23,430 of 37375
-
06-21-19 15:09 #13960Senior Member

Posts: 95Tips.
As with any business, they remember who tips, who is an asshole, who stinks, etc. The more you give them, the better your future will be with them.
Originally Posted by YoungBoyz24
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 11:41 #13959Senior Member

Posts: 84I would say golf ball through a garden hose, but same thought, she is very comfortable and capable with that activity.
Originally Posted by PolishClamHamr
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 11:21 #13958Senior Member

Posts: 202"Girl from Walled Lake?
Who is the girl from walled lake? Can you send me the contact info or a link?
Originally Posted by VirCof
[View Original Post]
Anyone else have info or experience with her? PM is ok.
-
06-21-19 11:01 #13957Senior Member

Posts: 503Rain
She still working? Can someone pass her info please. Thanks. Any new info on Asian spring massage in Troy either? Only been once but it was a yr ago.
-
06-21-19 10:06 #13956Senior Member

Posts: 50Correct. She's never mentioned anything about a tip. Do other providers who work out of homes expect tips? The couple I've been too never has said anything.
Originally Posted by Fizzcarry
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 09:41 #13955Senior Member

Posts: 293Novi area
Thanks to everyone who post here for their recommendations.
Just moved from Ohio and yesterday I had some free time so I sent a message to natasha but she had all his appointments booked for the afternoon and night. Then I contacted the girl from walled lake and the same, she was full. So I drove to NHM and a old lady around 40's came out and told me it was full that I have to call before go and gave me a card. Then I went to AHC and when I came in I saw three all ladies around 40's-50's, two chubby and one slim, the slim one gave me a good massage with HE, you can touch her but she is old and unattractive, the place looks dirty and the rooms don't have doors only curtains. I don't know if I will come back because I didn't like the place and the ladies.
-
06-21-19 08:17 #13954Regular Member

Posts: 24Do you have a link to her ads and contact.
Originally Posted by DaveL7
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 00:04 #13953Regular Member

Posts: 14Sarah sinn.
So $ flat for 1 hr massage and HJ?
Originally Posted by YoungBoyz24
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 20:20 #13952Senior Member

Posts: 233But can she suck a wrecking ball thru a fiber optic cable?
Originally Posted by PolishClamHamr
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 17:59 #13951Senior Member

Posts: 610Nuru Lady!
Started out a little weird since she does not speak great English. So I just gave her the $ fee and we started. Good massage. She really was not allowing me to feel her up at that point. When she was naked and I was on my back is when it got fun. When she put that pussy near my face, I just grabbed that nice little ass toward my face and I attacked that pussy with my tongue. She loved it. Finally she finished me up with a great hand job. Took a nice shower. Will repeat soon and bring big tip, looking to put it inside her. A keeper for sure.
Originally Posted by CrustNuts
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 16:22 #13950Senior Member

Posts: 47Do you have her link or contact info?
Originally Posted by Marvel1
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 16:21 #13949Senior Member

Posts: 47Do yo have a link?
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 14:22 #13948Senior Member

Posts: 193Novi.
Just left Natasha in Novi. So so so good. My favorite. Huge tits. Started out by just making out. Then I laid down and a nice sensual massage. On the flip very responsive. Titjob finish.
-
06-20-19 12:22 #13947Regular Member

Posts: 21Many asking for link. Here you go.
Originally Posted by PolishClamHamr
[View Original Post]
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angel-es...township-55826
-
06-20-19 08:24 #13946Senior Member

Posts: 503Sarah sin
Agree very mechanical and massage is not good. For some reason tho her HJ is really good. Would go in a pinch bc it's safe, but not the greatest.
Originally Posted by ILoveRedheads
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




