Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,856 to 18,870 of 32138
-
06-21-19 22:31 #13283Senior Member

Posts: 648There is no standard tip with Thai Ladies, just as there is no standard service. Some will tell you what they expect for services provided, some will not. The one I saw today, just asked me if I would take care of her for extras requested? I said of course. After a good time, I gave her what I thought was fair and she was happy.
Originally Posted by MrusaMike
[View Original Post]
As in all things, you will learn from experience.
-
06-21-19 21:24 #13282Senior Member

Posts: 140Difference
1. Private Viewing: You're new / in denial to the hobby, you'll get a hot chick but you're limited to self service.
Originally Posted by CoolWays
[View Original Post]
2. Escort: Slam-Blam-Thank You Mama.
3. Private: You want a young hot chick and don't mind handling over your identification.
4. AMP Maryland: You want Full Service.
5. AMP Virginia: You want a good massage.
To answer your question, why is Private popular, because it's the only option to get a young hot chick.
-
06-21-19 19:28 #13281Senior Member

Posts: 477As long as we pay
It won't change. I mean I've noticed that when AMPs are struggling they pull out the big guns. And by big guns I mean those young asian hotties. I remember when Smooth Water Spa first opened up and they had young mid 20 y/o hotties. I'd go twice a week just to get my fix. But after 2 months the gals were gone and in their place were some 40/50 chunky monkeys. It seems when the AMPs get good footing they slack off and my theory is those young ladies get sent off to other struggling AMPs around the globe to maximize profits.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
I think you answered your own question tho. Clearly you and I have to start crashing male strip clubs and headline on stage to find these young ladies.
-
06-21-19 19:04 #13280Senior Member

Posts: 740AMPs vs other places
Ok guys I need some guidance from the experts. I have been wondering what is the difference in the AMPs locally and the Massage places that are in private locations or hotel settings. It seems the private and hotel choices run anywhere from 120 to 220 and hour and the AMPs run anywhere from 60 to 80 for the hour. Can I get some input on why the private / hotel locations are so popular and cost more vs the AMPs.
Thanks.
-
06-21-19 16:42 #13279Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 2Tips for first time with Thai?
Can you send me any tips, how to get the most out of time with a thai provider.
-
06-21-19 09:13 #13278Regular Member

Posts: 15Crystal
Stopped by Crystal Spa on a whim for a half hour massage at the standard $. 6, but apparently they wanted. 7, needless to say I was dumbfounded and gave them. 6 and pretended not to understand. The massage was more of a random rub and not relaxing, just wanted to get it over with. On the flip there was some potential negotiation but I just wanted a standard nova. The damage was an additional. 6. Very pretty, but the vibe was nonexistent. Doubt I will ever return.
I've been out of the game for a while, and will probably go back into hibernation.
Just wish I can find Scarlett. Simply the best.
-
06-21-19 08:59 #13277Senior Member

Posts: 87Same experience
Almost word for word you described my experience with Jen. Massage was good and she was nice. I would not repeat though.
Originally Posted by Ulrik
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-19 08:24 #13276Senior Member

Posts: 506Yes
Yes many of us are old, bald, fat etc with old women at home that we don't touch, or they don't want to touch us. But AMP place add with beautiful young women and advertise young beautiful girls. When in reality it's women that are senior citizens.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
Yes some are kind and know how to get you satisfied. But if you can imagine this. A women is getting married, her friends take her to a male strip joint. The place has a poster outside with pictures of hot muscular young guys, but inside is me. Old, fat, bald etc. Would be a real mood killer I'm sure.
We have let this industry become old and put up with it. Why back in the 90's it was young hot girls. Hot young girls don't want money anymore? I think these places get the old ladies because they're cheaper.
Just my two cents. Times and laws have changed. AMPs in Nova are not what they use to be and probably never will be.
Monger out.
-
06-20-19 22:17 #13275Senior Member

Posts: 327An old face
Pretty sure she's been here before. She had a different name but I can't recall. Used to work in Fairfax maybe.
Originally Posted by MrusaMike
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 21:50 #13274Senior Member

Posts: 384The dot com address isn't working, but if you use rubmaps.ch it will work.
Originally Posted by Funkey
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 21:43 #13273Senior Member

Posts: 1672 for 30 or for 60? 30 at 2 is steep. Typically 1. 6.
Originally Posted by SSmith
[View Original Post]
How old was she and was she American?
-
06-20-19 20:20 #13272Senior Member

Posts: 117RE: Jessie at ST
Standard $. 2 house for thirty minutes and. 8 tip.
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 19:38 #13271Senior Member

Posts: 167How old is she or does she really look?
Originally Posted by SSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 16:43 #13270Senior Member

Posts: 443How much did you donate in the end? Can PM if a menu breakdown os necc.
Originally Posted by SSmith
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 16:35 #13269Senior Member

Posts: 427The Granny and the Unicorn
In a hobby where YMMV a lot, I've seen many sad (and a recent VERY, VERY sad (sorry Jim Rob - #13267)) report from some brother mongers, and a few who find the older ladies have skill and personality that provides a truly satisfying enjoyed experience.
I've seen a few as young as late 20's-early 30's, but most of the ladies are in their 40's and beyond.
There are two places with the name Bamboo Therapy -- and I think I've gotten to know the staff at both.
All are in the 50+ category -- and, likely few mongers would place them in the unicorn category for physical perfection -- but, gentlemen, many of us are also older, not so fit (and dare I say, bald -- perhaps above and below) -- so perhaps for all, it is a good thing that most massage studios use dimmable lights set at a low level. I digress.
The three ladies I know best (sometimes described as "the tall one," "the broad one," and the "skinny one") are wonderfully nice ladies with great hands and caring souls.
Wonderful massage experiences can be found at either location.
Standard rates for time and I've never heard a complaint about tips. I've also never been shorted on time.
Always be nice to the ladies.
PA.











Reply With Quote




