Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 450 of 523 FirstFirst ... 350 400 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 500 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 7843
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Don't leave your wallet unattended. She'll rob you blind and unapologetically to support her heavy habit.
    I think most of us know not to bring a wallet with you or we should know that. I bring the donation and that's it.

  2. #1107
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/684257309202

    Anyone seen Linda? I've been on the fence but God damnit she's hot.
    I have seen her, she looks just like her pics she is staying at a shitty hotel on s main so I opted for a car date it was good she did a CBJ and it was decent. She was clean and smelled good she dosent look like she is hitting the drugs yet I'll probally repeat and try more of the menu and she does have a nice set of tits and very friendly personality.

  3. #1106

    Anyone

    http://northwest-connecticut.skipthe...orts/caucasian

    Anyone see her? She says she works with another new girl on STG.

  4. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/684257309202

    Anyone seen Linda? I've been on the fence but God damnit she's hot.
    I have seen her, she looks just like her pics she is staying at a shitty hotel on s main so I opted for a car date it was good she did a CBJ and it was decent. She was clean and smelled good she dosent look like she is hitting the drugs yet I'll probally repeat and try more of the menu and she does have a nice set of tits and very friendly personality.

  5. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    I don't doubt it. Luckily left it at home.
    I never bring my wallet with me.

  6. #1103
    GO FOR IT!! 137 lbs 5'3" that's perfect if you like them nicely thick and juicy and what a pretty face.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/684257309202

    Anyone seen Linda? I've been on the fence but God damnit she's hot.

  7. #1102

    Anyone seen her

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/684257309202

    Anyone seen Linda? I've been on the fence but God damnit she's hot.

  8. #1101
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Julianna

    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Don't leave your wallet unattended. She'll rob you blind and unapologetically to support her heavy habit.
    I don't doubt it. Luckily left it at home.

  9. #1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Julianna and honestly she was pretty chill I know there was some negative reviews but I enjoyed her. Good head game and made me feel comfortable. Also know someone said she had track marks up her arm but idk didn't notice.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/144847990452
    Don't leave your wallet unattended. She'll rob you blind and unapologetically to support her heavy habit.

  10. #1099

    Rachel

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Rachel lately. Most reviews have been negative but I haven't seen any in a while.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...e/971814012697
    I think she is still on Giles in that dumpy place. I heard she moved to the 1st floor and maybe there is a guy involved? Handler? Too bad because she is attractive. The other problem is she offers BB pretty much right up front.

  11. #1098
    Quote Originally Posted by LineMan0926  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Alyssa that lives in condos dirty blonde great rack and just all around great girl w tattoos.
    I see her here and there for quick b 'and go. Believe poo called her the Naugy Doggy.

  12. #1097
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchitexOne  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone sampled this one. She hit me up on SA a few min ha ago. We texted back and forth but never met up then I saw this.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...g/188688223936
    Ads gone. Pm me cause I'm interested in discussing.

  13. #1096

    Re: New Face Yum Yum

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    I've tried setting up with Yum Yum twice. Even though the as says "come see me", she was only doing outcall at the time of my inquiry so no first hand experiences with her, yet. Looks sexy and communicates via text timely and friendly.

  14. #1095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Julianna

    Went and saw Julianna and honestly she was pretty chill I know there was some negative reviews but I enjoyed her. Good head game and made me feel comfortable. Also know someone said she had track marks up her arm but idk didn't notice.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/144847990452

  15. #1094
    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    The third one might be Kimmy / Ava / Lexi. The wording of her ad looks like that of her ads from the Hartford STG site. If it is her, I'd avoid her or at least double up on raincoats.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape