Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10833

    Hanover girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JjMickens27  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to do doubles with Harlee.
    Her name is Taylor I know she did some time in jail but should be out now.

  2. #10832

    Sweetie Richmond Va

    Quote Originally Posted by Bachan  [View Original Post]
    Can you pm me her info.
    So in my previous review I forgot to mention that we showered together and not only was I able to worship her perfect body but I was able to bath her! I think the is nothing more sensual than that. After I bathed her she bathed me we played around in the shower until I just couldn't take it anymore and had to get out and continue our time doing what she does best! I always like to finish a little early with her so I can hang around and talk for a while which she doesn't seem to mind. I have taken several trips to Victoria's Secret and bought her many gifts. If you are lucky enough to see her she might be wearing something I bought her LOL.

  3. #10831
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipsAhoy1  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I met a young lady in Richmond on a referral from a friend. While there for work, college type, definitely played sports when she was younger. Nice 32 d, session started with GFE then gave her a nice round of oral which she seemed to enjoy. Following that with BBBJ, I was about to finish cim but out a cover on and it was great.

    It was a glorious unrushed hour and she hosted which is what I prefer.

    PM for details if interested.
    Hey man, I think your PM is turned off but I was hoping to trade some. PM me.

  4. #10830
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan1953  [View Original Post]
    OMG is all I can say!! She is absolutely the most beautiful escort in the state. When I saw her for the first time I knew there was no reason to even think about any other escort. I have seen her now about a dozen times and I plan on seeing her at least a couple times a week. She is always freshly showered and make up is perfect. From the moment I enter the room and I am welcomed by her beautiful smile and a kiss. She is completely open to anything a man could possibly want! There is nothing that I could say negative about her. I was with her tonight and now I can dream about her until the next time I see her. If you get the chance to see her you will have to agree!!
    Can you pm me her info.

  5. #10829

    Sweetie

    OMG is all I can say!! She is absolutely the most beautiful escort in the state. When I saw her for the first time I knew there was no reason to even think about any other escort. I have seen her now about a dozen times and I plan on seeing her at least a couple times a week. She is always freshly showered and make up is perfect. From the moment I enter the room and I am welcomed by her beautiful smile and a kiss. She is completely open to anything a man could possibly want! There is nothing that I could say negative about her. I was with her tonight and now I can dream about her until the next time I see her. If you get the chance to see her you will have to agree!!

  6. #10828
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBoyForFun  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone share Kryss contact details with me??

    Appreciate your help!
    I would love her contact as well if possible! Based on the positive reviews!

  7. #10827

    Lucy

    She is in need of some help, I am out of the area and can not help, you should reach out and have fun.

  8. #10826
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamieva74  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck contacting her the past few days? I haven't been able to get a hold of her.
    She responded yesterday to a text from two days ago. Sadly couldn't meet up with her when she did, but hoping to soon.

  9. #10825

    Winter

    Can anyone share winters new contact info?

  10. #10824

    Lucy

    Quote Originally Posted by JackSplat  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lucy yesterday. Again. Man. She is awesome. Non stop hammerhead like a machine. I'm so glad that she is back. You will be too if you go see her. PM for info.

    JS.
    Has anyone had luck contacting her the past few days? I haven't been able to get a hold of her.

  11. #10823

    Kryss Contact

    Can anyone share Kryss contact details with me??

    Appreciate your help!

  12. #10822

    Hanover girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JjMickens27  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen that chick from Hanover recently? She's a tall young brunette with long ass legs.
    I think she used to do doubles with Harlee.

  13. #10821
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinero345  [View Original Post]
    Hey I used to see tina all the time what's her info?
    I'm looking for her anyone have a phone number?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1558853054248.jpg‎  

  14. #10820

    Where is Tina.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...0&d=1558855120

    If anybody has Tina contact info please let me know I miss her dearly.

  15. #10819

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinva123  [View Original Post]
    I can help her out. Inbox me her info if you can.
    Hey I used to see tina all the time what's her info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape