Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 7,366 to 7,380 of 9711
-
06-20-19 22:05 #2346Senior Member

Posts: 127I've seen alice and yumi from here. Alice pictures are exactly her and she is young, very pretty with a very nice body was quite popular for awhile not sure if she's still around. I saw yumi also and her pics are photoshopped but she's pretty cute and young with a nice slim body. Haven't seen the others but one time I remember the girl in person wasn't what I was expecting.
Originally Posted by Tsar1
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 20:56 #2345

Posts: 904You're not the only one
Same experience here. She's gorgeous but she can't fake it for shit LOL maybe with repeats it gets better? Haven't seen her since one time I went because everyone raved about her looks, she got me hard but her winces at me entering her tiny pussy, turned me off that I would go flaccid, never went back.
Originally Posted by VanAlden
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 13:39 #2344Senior Member

Posts: 195Hee is PSE Suzy
Hee is also known as PSE Suzy from the Bay Are.
Originally Posted by Tsar1
[View Original Post]
PSE Suzy: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/suzy-esc...n-mateo-485856.
-
06-20-19 12:46 #2343Senior Member

Posts: 74Heri kdoll.
Saw her for a quickie due to a busy schedule and was not expecting much. But man she literally blew me away. Great service always trumps looks (she was cute too) but that BBBJ. Dayummmm it was pretty legendary for me. Had me thinking about it when I went home.
Didn't see the reviews before seeing her but now I see The consistencies. She's gone I think for a week.
-
06-20-19 04:38 #2342Senior Member

Posts: 1149She warms up as you repeat.
Originally Posted by VanAlden
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 03:03 #2341Senior Member

Posts: 91[[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-20-19 00:50 #2340Senior Member

Posts: 462Cami.
She seems to have developed Golden Pussy Syndrome over the past two years.
Originally Posted by VanAlden
[View Original Post]
That being said I still see her once every 2 months for that trophy F.
But yeah she can be cold as ice with serious RBF.
-
06-19-19 22:33 #2339Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks! Does Lyn?
Originally Posted by Fatonius
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 22:32 #2338Senior Member

Posts: 103She's back in OC now.
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 21:43 #2337Senior Member

Posts: 196Both Shannon and Lucia will rim.
Originally Posted by LlewynDavis
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 20:27 #2336Senior Member

Posts: 51Anyone here book other models from Erin Booker before? https://www.sixshop.com/lamodel/home.
-
06-19-19 19:37 #2335Senior Member

Posts: 415Bad experience with Cami
Put her name into the search mode on this website and you will get your answer. Also the reviews on the monkey site are quite revealing. I could give you an answer, but I'll let you do the work.
Originally Posted by VanAlden
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 14:16 #2334Senior Member

Posts: 76Bad experience with Cami.
Anyone else have bad experience with Cami? She was DDG. About a 12 on a 1 - 10 IMHO. Great bolt ons. However service was terrible. Worst of my hobby experiences. Maybe she was just not into me. No kissing, or sensuality, no energy, terrible BJ, like fish in mish.
Maybe just me. But anyone else with experience with her?
-
06-19-19 11:51 #2333Senior Member

Posts: 91Shannon Doesn't Eat Ass
Shannon doesn't eat ass unfortunately.
Originally Posted by LlewynDavis
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 04:24 #2332Senior Member

Posts: 1834Probably Dream, haven't seen MG or Taylor but Shannon has a more sultry sexy look to her, Haru could be GND cute but Dream is cuter IMO. Erika is. Well. Rotund, I could easily imagine her being a fishmonger's wife.
Originally Posted by NocturnalM
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





