rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 491 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 7365
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuro4  [View Original Post]
    Now all her posts are deleted or at least they aren't coming up for me.
    I would take that to mean she is done advertising for the day.

  2. #1124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 317
    Now all her posts are deleted or at least they aren't coming up for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]

  3. #1123
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    I don't know, maybe she's worth it, but that hourly rate seems a little excessive for around here.

    Then again, some of the girls who are far less attractive in this area have also begun asking unrealistic rates.

  4. #1122

    Beautiful

    I love Her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]

  5. #1121
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin572  [View Original Post]
    Looks like being a stripper at MG didn't make enough money.

  6. #1120

    Look Whos Back


  7. #1119
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    Pics are new, but I've definitely seen her before. Can't quite place her though.

  8. #1118

    Info?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...u/686977373073

    Any info on this girl, seems new?

  9. #1117

    Tara

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...m/984672581415

    Saw Tara a couple weeks ago, nice girl. Cat was so tight it made me leave early. I can confirm she is not Sarah. There are signs of use so bring a jimmy. Will repeat if nearby. Nice personality.

  10. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBell  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...0/137689819422

    Met at her incall recently. There was nothing wrong with it, but also nothing right or special. Won't repeat.

    Anyone meet up with Busty?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...f/683240962314
    Bustys gut will make you hurl.

  11. #1115

    Penny

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...0/137689819422

    Met at her incall recently. There was nothing wrong with it, but also nothing right or special. Won't repeat.

    Anyone meet up with Busty?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...f/683240962314

  12. #1114

    Someone is on the war path

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...s/136712486536

    Some of the basic info appears to be correct. Not sure about her medical records.

  13. #1113

    Really g BBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Garthy  [View Original Post]
    She was vile years ago and I can't imagine she has improved.
    I saw her last week and gave a really good BBJ also I coulndt fuck her because she and didn't had a condom so I suggest bring one.

  14. #1112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1659

    Disgusting

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmitty2694  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has had an experience with this one?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...v/828606290325
    She was vile years ago and I can't imagine she has improved.

  15. #1111

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by KevAssLover  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her myself, but I've seen her around. She also goes by Amanda. Lives out of hotels w / her parents, whom she has wait outside during your visit. There have been reports of her robbing people. When she doubles w / another girl, while you're occupied w / her partner, she goes through your stuff to clean you out. She also has a bad habit.
    Looks like I lucked out. I posted I was going to review her two weeks ago after I saw her, but twice over the last two weeks she ghosted me after we text for a bit and I need to know where to go.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape