Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 7840
-
06-20-19 19:54 #1105Senior Member

Posts: 35I have seen her, she looks just like her pics she is staying at a shitty hotel on s main so I opted for a car date it was good she did a CBJ and it was decent. She was clean and smelled good she dosent look like she is hitting the drugs yet I'll probally repeat and try more of the menu and she does have a nice set of tits and very friendly personality.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 19:30 #1104Senior Member

Posts: 309I never bring my wallet with me.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 11:10 #1103Senior Member

Posts: 1602GO FOR IT!! 137 lbs 5'3" that's perfect if you like them nicely thick and juicy and what a pretty face.
Originally Posted by Danny88
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-19 08:32 #1102Senior Member

Posts: 289Anyone seen her
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...o/684257309202
Anyone seen Linda? I've been on the fence but God damnit she's hot.
-
06-19-19 22:06 #1101Senior Member

Posts: 129Julianna
I don't doubt it. Luckily left it at home.
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 16:23 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 141Don't leave your wallet unattended. She'll rob you blind and unapologetically to support her heavy habit.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 14:33 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 625Rachel
I think she is still on Giles in that dumpy place. I heard she moved to the 1st floor and maybe there is a guy involved? Handler? Too bad because she is attractive. The other problem is she offers BB pretty much right up front.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 14:06 #1098Senior Member

Posts: 232I see her here and there for quick b 'and go. Believe poo called her the Naugy Doggy.
Originally Posted by LineMan0926
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 14:03 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 232Ads gone. Pm me cause I'm interested in discussing.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 11:44 #1096Senior Member

Posts: 259Re: New Face Yum Yum
I've tried setting up with Yum Yum twice. Even though the as says "come see me", she was only doing outcall at the time of my inquiry so no first hand experiences with her, yet. Looks sexy and communicates via text timely and friendly.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 00:16 #1095Senior Member

Posts: 129Julianna
Went and saw Julianna and honestly she was pretty chill I know there was some negative reviews but I enjoyed her. Good head game and made me feel comfortable. Also know someone said she had track marks up her arm but idk didn't notice.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/144847990452
-
06-18-19 20:19 #1094Senior Member

Posts: 311The third one might be Kimmy / Ava / Lexi. The wording of her ad looks like that of her ads from the Hartford STG site. If it is her, I'd avoid her or at least double up on raincoats.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 18:48 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 930New Faces? Yum Yum, Kyla, Meghan
Looking for some recon, Especially the first one. (was curious about Flaka but not anymore, thanks).
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...y/493351459759
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...t/527173097908
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/629688259370
-
06-18-19 09:28 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 304Nice looking cooter.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 22:11 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 102Latina Lilly
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...a/302052714474
I saw her 2 weeks ago after a while of her not posting. Set up was easy and at a residence in Waturbury.
Price: Qv 60 hh 100 hr 160.
Appearence: She looks ok pics are of her. Her breast are not as full as some pics make them out to be, as time catches everyone or the habbit I guess. She is a small girl though so no ass to really speak of.
Session: I had a good time. Bare is on the table if its your thing. You want to bring a condom as she barely found one and it was a standard size so especially if your bigger, bring one. BBBJ was above average, good suction and took just about the whole thing. Cg, mish and doggy are all on the table and fun. She does get into the session which is a good thing rubbing her self, moaning and she did cum so all is good if you want some one actually into it.
Overall: I would reccommend her. I did a hhr and stayed a little over my time and she didn't care. Probably could of stayed longer as I didn't finish and just called it quits, because I wanted to head home and it was late. As reports of dozing off and stuff I can't speak of that as she was good when I saw her.
As always YMMV so report if you can so we can get a good overall on these girls.









Reply With Quote






