Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,176 to 20,190 of 26409
-
06-19-19 14:14 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 62Thanks for all in info, think I will bypass for now. I know some guys like the added risk but not. LOL.
Originally Posted by MadJockey
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 14:09 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 193Perhaps you could learn to do links, it aint rocket science.
Originally Posted by Vlad2781
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 13:52 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 663Ya when I stopped it was 4:30 ish. Neighbors walking, doing yard work. When I left I believe another monger pulled up. When she was sucking my dick her phone kept dinging with texts very annoying.
Originally Posted by GunSmoke
[View Original Post]
If I see her again I might wait till it's darker and less activity going on.
-
06-19-19 13:19 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 215Tiffany and Katie / Kenzie
I've seen both and was questioning my sanity as I drove to each of their houses. With Katie / Kenzie there was a utility truck with 2 men sitting in it 2 houses away. I actually was calling her to cancel when she walked out of her house to wave me in with her robe open and naked underneath. My little head won and it worked out. With Tiffany after we were done there was a car slowly driving past her house as I was trying to leave and she had me wait inside until it passed. When I walked to my car there was another vehicle stopped directly in front of my car with its lights on and the driver appeared to be writing down my license plate number. Nothing came of it but I won't see either again. Too risky.
Originally Posted by RndmFF
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 12:55 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 77Link
I'm not sure how to do links.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
But they are on the general sites.
Stg.
Erotic monkey.
Cityxguide.
-
06-19-19 12:48 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 812Thanks. Hopefully that info gets brought to her attention somehow.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 12:26 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 390I work and live very close to her residence. Close enough where I considered several ways to get to her place more than once when pissed up. I know several local cops due to my job and I am also friends with a couple of them thru various ways. Sometimes it great to just sit back and let them "shop talk". The information can be very helpful at times.
Originally Posted by ZipperSquid
[View Original Post]
When you are in a cozy little suburb like New Berlin, shit like this stands out very quickly. Neighbors can count how many cars drive down a local street (other than the main cross overs like Moreland or National) between midnight and 6 am. My street has less than 5 or 6. Her house alone has that many by 3 am nightly since she primarily does 30 min sessions. That's why the cops have yet to figure out if she's hooking or dealing. I won't be there when they find out although admittedly I have asked her for outcall since I heard that convo. She declined.
-
06-19-19 11:57 #6227Banned Member

Posts: 1Tiffany
[Deleted by Admin]
Tiffany,
No shit if you make another fake user to write reviews about yourself I'm going to edit the post so it says you have AIDS.
I also got rid of your Nymphorider user.
A2
-
06-19-19 11:56 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 261Katie
Always look before crossing the street your mom would say, same thing here.
Originally Posted by GbFreak33
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
GS.
-
06-19-19 11:36 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 812With all do respect. How did that in particular come up in conversation?
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 11:31 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 393Same as to Katie in Brookfield. There has been neighbors that have called in activity from what I've been hearing from some friends.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 11:08 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 108Could not agree any more. Some guys you can warn the stove is hot, but they need to burn themselves on it before they learn!
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 11:07 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 31Contact info if possible please.
Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 10:45 #6221Senior Member

Posts: 774My thoughts
That is exactly my thoughts. I know I'm not going to get shot walking to her, I know she's real and a pleaser, her availabilty for me. With all that I will never go back and I'm sorry if this offends you but your nuts if you do. No ass (my opinion she has a tiny ass) is worth this kind of risk.
Originally Posted by Miltown
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 10:31 #6220Senior Member

Posts: 62Katie Waukesha / Brookfield
Going to try to see Katie as we have been in contact just trying to find a time that works for both of us. For the guys that have been to her incall location is it safe place or are the neihbors onto what may be going on? Just curious if someone can chim in on it. Thanks.











Reply With Quote





