Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,431 to 23,445 of 37371
-
06-19-19 14:50 #13941Senior Member

Posts: 212Angel
So. A link? Pics?
-
06-19-19 12:31 #13940Senior Member

Posts: 128Sarah sin
Scheduling with her was like pulling teeth. Decent massage skills but mechanical and business like.
-
06-19-19 12:31 #13939Senior Member

Posts: 215Member #6007
Member #6007.
Hey Member #6007 message me, I can't send you messages for some odd reason. I need to ask an I'd question on a chick we both have seen.
-
06-19-19 11:54 #13938Senior Member

Posts: 124He said great massage.
Originally Posted by TMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 11:14 #13937Senior Member

Posts: 202Text with now response
I've texted twice over the last few days with no response. Anyone else have any luck?
Originally Posted by Marvel1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 11:13 #13936Senior Member

Posts: 202Details.
Awesome review man! Any more details to share. What did the 4 hands run you? What kind of services offered? Did you walk in or schedule? Is this standard now for all now customers (If so, I may have to partake), or did you ask? Thanks. PM is ok for details.
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 10:19 #13935Senior Member

Posts: 64SCS Bridget
Anyone have any luck getting in touch with Beautiful Bridgete in SCS? Texted twice, no response. For anyone that has what is the NURU damage and / or is it worth it?
-
06-19-19 10:10 #13934Regular Member

Posts: 21Angel in Clinton two is pretty good. Safe location. Nice body. Anything can be had. Can suck a golf ball thru a straw.
Originally Posted by TMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 10:07 #13933Senior Member

Posts: 203Macomb County
Try Sarah Sinn in Shelby Twp. Search for her on this forum and you'll get plenty of hits. I'm curious about this Nina, what can you tell me about her?
Originally Posted by JoeyKing
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-19 09:46 #13932Senior Member

Posts: 178Any helpful info on these?
I am still searching for a great massage with a little extra and I came across a couple ads that I have not found any recent reviews or info on so I am asking for your help. Any info is appreciated, PM's ok. Thanks. Stay Safe!
1 https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/23547/.
2 https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/23547/.
3. https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/Healinghands248.
4 https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/11874/.
-
06-18-19 23:54 #13931Senior Member

Posts: 379What did yhe 4 hand run all together? This may be worth checking out.
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 22:30 #13930Senior Member

Posts: 79Yes Russian LOL
Russian means tit fuck that's what he meant, not her nationality.
Originally Posted by LameelCono
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 22:08 #13929Senior Member

Posts: 124Sounds like a very expensive HJ. Would rather go to M1.
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 20:46 #13928Senior Member

Posts: 38That's awesome! I still need to make my inaugural visit there.
Originally Posted by Guwman
[View Original Post]
How much did you pay? He? Ok to PM if you prefer.
-
06-18-19 19:36 #13927Senior Member

Posts: 50It's just as is From her posting!
Originally Posted by Fizzcarry
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





