Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 28,621 to 28,635 of 31093
-
11-23-18 20:39 #2473Senior Member

Posts: 3075Nog!
Originally Posted by LordNog
[View Original Post]
Good to see you still in the game my friend. She is legit and at a private messy in call near independence blvd. A lot thicker than her pics in person but friendly. BBBJ and ok oily massage. FS available but did not partake. $. 6 for a half.
-
11-23-18 19:27 #2472Senior Member

Posts: 38Delilah
She's legit, heavier than pics, nice girl, I haven't seen her again but might, BBBJ only though.
Originally Posted by LordNog
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 18:49 #2471Senior Member

Posts: 425Elsa Jean
Serious waste of time. Confirmed location, gave eta, arrived on time and announced arrival. CRICKETS!!
803-xxx-6552.
-
11-23-18 18:06 #2470Regular Member

Posts: 8I have seen her
She lives and works out of her apartment near 277 independence message me I can give details. I'm new to the site but have seen a lot here in Charlotte and in Columbia.
Originally Posted by LordNog
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 17:33 #2469Senior Member

Posts: 178Alright I'll TOFTT Here
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...l/214207079303
Can anyone vouch for this one.
She's has caught my eye a bit and I'm thinking of taking a sample, but some of the pictures simply do not match.
She seems legit I'm going to check her out.Last edited by LordNog; 11-23-18 at 18:28. Reason: Found Reviews
-
11-23-18 12:28 #2468Senior Member

Posts: 192Robbed
Guys stay away from this one you will get robbed. I never made it to the door black guy ask me if I was there to see her one of the donation and then stuck a gun in my face I gave him money and left. Stay away and be careful. https://escortalligator.com.charlotte.listcrawler.com/post/27472417/
-
11-23-18 05:05 #2467Senior Member

Posts: 589I've dreamed of her dozens of times or more over the years, like you said when in a pinch. No GFE, no kissing, everything covered, but all in all just a good lay. Typically mish or doggy. She will climb on top but not for long. Tight kitty, nice body. Easy to talk to. Easy to setup appointment. Price is in line with the service. She does move around a lot so if you get used to seeing her, plan to drive some.
PK.
Originally Posted by Winter22
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-18 00:36 #2466Senior Member

Posts: 273More info
Does she ask for any kind of verification? Also what's the rates? Does she do out-call?
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-18 16:46 #2465Senior Member

Posts: 147Riley
That's still her. She told me Tuesday night she wouldn't be back until December.
Originally Posted by Gesab69
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-18 15:47 #2464Regular Member

Posts: 5Winter
I like to call this one old faithful. She has been in the business for quite a few years, often posting in the university area. QV. 50 pics are real, no signs of demons. If you in a pinch and just need a release she will def get the job done.
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27516501/
-
11-22-18 15:41 #2463Regular Member

Posts: 5Any Intel on baddie Sinn
This one has been posting frequently has a snapchat also. Jas anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.charlott...post/27493272/
-
11-21-18 20:05 #2462Senior Member

Posts: 185I am not getting any response from the 404 number. Did she change hers?
Originally Posted by PlasterKaster
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-18 19:10 #2461Senior Member

Posts: 66Plate readers
Sounds like a repo man or bounty hunter. I think sometimes they also subcontract with the city for location information of specified plates.
-
11-21-18 16:50 #2460Senior Member

Posts: 3075Noted,
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]
Your attachment didn't come through. Was it the Google street view car?
https://goo.gl/images/UcLY81
-
11-21-18 12:52 #2459Senior Member

Posts: 425Just spoke to one of my regulars, staying on QC drive and she confirmed this.
Originally Posted by MoredRuthers
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





