Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 706 of 888 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 756 806 ... LastLast
Results 10,576 to 10,590 of 13310
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2735

    Wendy's.

    Quote Originally Posted by VincentSpies  [View Original Post]
    Long John Silvers must have been unavailable.
    I don't eat at Wendy's and I'm not going to start now!

  2. #2734

    Avoid

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...i/516282726217

    I was stupid and ended up getting grab and dashed. I needed to shower and was hoping to take a shower either her. She showed me a picture of a friend and asked me if I wanted a threesome with her and I said yes. I had already given her the cash at this point. She was already naked but got dressed and said she needed to let her friend in well she never came back. I waited about ten minutes and left. Also left her room wide open.

  3. #2733

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by JizzyJim  [View Original Post]
    Is she legit? How intrusive is her partner? I've seen mixed reviews in the past from people who said they would t see her because of her hubby but has anyone actually taken the plunge here recently? On a different note Ella is still the best around regardless of her getting healthy. She is just the sweetest little package there is. Most of the rest of these are little more than trailer park meth heads.
    I personally would avoid. If she doesn't like what you have to say she may threaten ya. She threatened me anyways. I had no clue that she had a husband with her when I went to see her and it kind of shocked me. She's pretty crazy so I would just say avoid. Just my OPINION.

  4. #2732

    GB Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by GnGolfing  [View Original Post]
    Badcock, ypu need to delete some PM's to clear up some space. I am interested in GB.
    Also interested in info on GB.

    Noodle.

  5. #2731

    Anyone see AJ Monroe lately.

    Is she legit? How intrusive is her partner? I've seen mixed reviews in the past from people who said they would t see her because of her hubby but has anyone actually taken the plunge here recently? On a different note Ella is still the best around regardless of her getting healthy. She is just the sweetest little package there is. Most of the rest of these are little more than trailer park meth heads.

  6. #2730

    Ella / LBS

    Quote Originally Posted by ZealousOne  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are dated and she's a little heavier now, I'll def repeat. Still the same sweet quirky lady and provider but don't expect those pics.
    Agreed. Those Pics are about 30 LBS ago. But hey, I've gained weight too!

  7. #2729

    Red flags?

    Does it send out a red flag to anyone else, when you see the same number posted for 2 or more different girls? I'll post 2 examples.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/198343892199

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...g/676864262290

    I am in no way saying something is off, could just be they working together.

  8. #2728

    Mailbox full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Badcock  [View Original Post]
    I have a girl I met off of s a that's wanting a gangbang. Normally $ per half hour but she said she would do half off for the gangbang only. Senior members pm me for her info. I'm sure some have seen her before I remember seeing a review or 2 in the past. She lives in Hendersonville.
    Badcock has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

  9. #2727

    Out of space

    Quote Originally Posted by Badcock  [View Original Post]
    I have a girl I met off of s a that's wanting a gangbang. Normally $ per half hour but she said she would do half off for the gangbang only. Senior members pm me for her info. I'm sure some have seen her before I remember seeing a review or 2 in the past. She lives in Hendersonville.
    Badcock, ypu need to delete some PM's to clear up some space. I am interested in GB.

  10. #2726

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCat55  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she is advertising on STG as of this AM: http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/716053232104
    Those pics are dated and she's a little heavier now, I'll def repeat. Still the same sweet quirky lady and provider but don't expect those pics.

  11. #2725

    Just Making Sure

    I'm sure most of you know this one is fake, but for those that are unaware, this one is definitely not real. Pics #2,3, and 5 are of a Twitch gaming streamer who also does nude content. Just making sure everyone is aware of this one.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...v/764186594731

    RM.

  12. #2724

    Ella

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDabbles  [View Original Post]
    Had another session with Ella on Sunday night. A good time was had by all. I've seen her several times and I get the GFE. She's not a clock watcher and I've never felt rushed. She's not posting and she's not currently staying at a place where you can visit her. Sometimes she will be in a motel. But for now she's more of an outcall provider. She's a sweet girl who enjoys what she does. Still has the same number, but, a new phone. So she might not still have your contact info. I will see her again. I know this post is skimpy on details, but only because Ella's trying to stay low key. Mainly, I want you guys to know she's around and is no fuss.
    Looks like she is advertising on STG as of this AM: http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...a/716053232104

  13. #2723

    Ella

    Had another session with Ella on Sunday night. A good time was had by all. I've seen her several times and I get the GFE. She's not a clock watcher and I've never felt rushed. She's not posting and she's not currently staying at a place where you can visit her. Sometimes she will be in a motel. But for now she's more of an outcall provider. She's a sweet girl who enjoys what she does. Still has the same number, but, a new phone. So she might not still have your contact info. I will see her again. I know this post is skimpy on details, but only because Ella's trying to stay low key. Mainly, I want you guys to know she's around and is no fuss.

  14. #2722
    Stay away, she robbed me and then I was threatened by her thugs.

    Stay safe and happy hunting.

    Whatup.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvOral  [View Original Post]
    There is a report, #3, in the Spartanburg Rip-off reports about her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports

  15. #2721

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvOral  [View Original Post]
    There is a report, #3, in the Spartanburg Rip-off reports about her.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...Ripoff-Reports
    Thank you for that! I definitely thought it was TGTBT and it was. Thanks again!

    RM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape