Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,506 to 32,520 of 41309
-
06-18-19 01:37 #8804Senior Member

Posts: 788I absolutely agree!
We need to just walk away seeing it's our money, unless they're hawt despite the deception. I guess we could say after the door opens- wrong room, then bolt! LOL.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 22:44 #8803Senior Member

Posts: 32Mimi
Saw "mimi" just now. Pretty sure I've seen this girl on here for a while. I'm sure many of you are like me and look for the least crackhead looking for the best $. I mean she's definitely on something but she was clean no smells or anything. Not saying I would go raw but you know. She's decent. No scars or pi. Ples or any of that shit. I had to see her after seeing that ass in them pics and that thing can shake (for my ass lovers haha). Only downfall was when she was k9 I spun her around and I damn near got knocked out by her leg lmao. Qv was 6. She wanted $$$ but I am in a pinch and told her I just can't go to the bank again tonight and that's all I had and she came through. She got dropped off by some chick. Anybody else dream w her? Everything was covered but I didn't mind I'm sure I could talk her out of it XD I asked her if she'd do Greek and let me record her next time and she said well talk about it. (we all know that's usually a yes).
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...a/407706793031
Anybody experience.
-
06-17-19 21:37 #8802Senior Member

Posts: 248Columbian
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...t/074810188990
Definitely not the girl from the ad. She's cute'ish.
From Miami and visiting for a while. 100 hhr /200 hr.
Everything covered. For those of you into a big ass this is a pawg for sure. Slightly deflated tits. Imagined getting a CBJ that lasted 17 seconds. Asked about daty and was told "just for a minute". LOL. Possibly hit it doggy at that point (couldn't not with that ass). Instantly regretted it. Holy hell. That ass smell was brutal. Wanted to stick it in her ass just to plug it. Had to switch to mish to keep junior up.
Very sweet girl and always nice to not deal with candy use etc but would absolutely not repeat, even in a pinch.
I have actually dreamed of a few of these Colombians that pass through and most have been fantastic.
TB out.
-
06-17-19 20:15 #8801Senior Member

Posts: 690Why do they.
To fool you and me into meeting them!
Originally Posted by Quebec99
[View Original Post]
Truthfully, how many times have you walked away when a hooker did not look like her pictures? I do not know about you, but as for me, never! So that is why, they get us when we would otherwise never show up!
I only wish I had the balls to walk away telling them I do not like being fooled.
How about the rest of you. Have you ever walked away?
I do, all the fucking time. If they are using pics that are close to them ok but if not I ask them who they are when I open the door? Then I leave.
A2
-
06-17-19 20:05 #8800Senior Member

Posts: 46Chloe
Chloe has to move to only night and weekend appointment at the end of the Monday. If you are someone that has to do daytime appointments, catch her while you can!
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...es/4557273.htm
-
06-17-19 18:19 #8799Regular Member

Posts: 13Good price = bad time
Had this dream today which slowly went downhill went in and she was with a friend who I had before from my last post who said hi and ran then she took a minute to get ready. Well first off her ad says she fine with kissing she wasnt deep throat nah she basically was a doll you fucked which didn't even feel good she also put a condom on me the wrong way basically everything covered and bad time saw her spider bite didn't help couldn't do most positions and bled halfway through lasted a hh she kept accusing me I finished before I showed her what it looked like when I did, I'm a smallish guy with etra package so I understand a little but I wished it was her friend who went wild.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...5/129101804604
-
06-17-19 17:47 #8798Racist douchebag

Posts: 204Is that a boy?
Originally Posted by DrSlam
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 16:30 #8797Senior Member

Posts: 87Pretty sure it was her husband
Yes. I am pretty sure that was her husband.
Originally Posted by BoringName
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 14:19 #8796Senior Member

Posts: 110Jade
Everything covered no cg. Very skinny. Would repeat only in a pinch. I would pass unless you have no choice.
Originally Posted by KenCan2
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 13:24 #8795Senior Member

Posts: 919New ad
Has anyone seen this one yet? She's new to me.
http://jacksonville.skipthegames.com...5/878089242790
-
06-17-19 12:37 #8794Senior Member

Posts: 101Orlando Bunny bait and switch
I saw the post here once in a while. I thought I saw some reviews here before. So I designed to contact in the AM. Late Father's Day present to mtself. Comm were good through out till I get there in the parking lot. Got a message "Hey I can't meet but my girl friend is here. Want to see her she's pretty petite with blue eyes" as you see pic looks decent. Design to call my regular instade. Any good one seen her? Is she real? By the way Happy be late father's to all of you!
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1448178
-
06-17-19 12:12 #8793Senior Member

Posts: 85Is that the same Grace who's FB had pics of the 50 year old man she was dating?
Originally Posted by DrSlam
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 11:58 #8792Senior Member

Posts: 919Mods are asleep
Over at skipthegames. When I first went there after BP closed down, it was rife with spam ads. They've done a good job of cleaning it up, but in the last 48 hours or so, it's been blanketed with spam ads. I hope they get it cleaned up soon.
-
06-17-19 09:24 #8791Senior Member

Posts: 87Oops! Here is a pic.
Sorry, I forgot to attach the pics.
Originally Posted by DrSlam
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 09:22 #8790Senior Member

Posts: 87Grace is Back
Grace, who was on the scene a year or so ago is back and asked me to put the word out. She is super cute and always a good time. 386.490. 0407.
Standard donation, willing to negotiate.









Reply With Quote






