Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,551 to 26,565 of 37366
-
06-17-19 18:38 #10816Senior Member

Posts: 190Is that Sophie?
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 18:34 #10815Senior Member

Posts: 694Can't confirm but it sounds right as she was talking about that last time she had court. She got picked up a few days ago on a probation violation and bonded out so if she's going to bolt, now would be the time to do it.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 18:10 #10814I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Misty
Why would she be on the run.
She's beaten all of her charges.
And her next court date is in September.
For just contempt.
-
06-17-19 18:06 #10813I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Sexy MILF Sophia
Guys.
She's on stg's here and in Charlottesville.
She rotates weekends here and there.
She is thinking about moving here if she.
Can build up here.
Reach out to here.
She is very caring.
And hot AF if you like.
Milfs.
-
06-17-19 17:39 #10812Senior Member

Posts: 31Sexy AF MILF
Wow. Where does she post ads? I got to get in contact w / her.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 17:26 #10811Senior Member

Posts: 373Misty
I heard from a source that said misty has left the state and is probably on the run.
Originally Posted by AlphaMark
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 16:29 #10810Senior Member

Posts: 475Misty.
If she is of the caliber of Lena, I'd like to meet her! LOL!
Originally Posted by AlphaMark
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 16:16 #10809Senior Member

Posts: 134Misty.
Last I saw, was misty is back in the henrico greybar hotel.
Originally Posted by AlphaMark
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 16:05 #10808Senior Member

Posts: 71Misty
I know misty got back from vacation not long back. While I don't have her number, I know lena / violet is friends with her. I'd suggest getting in touch with her. I'll pm you the number.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 13:53 #10807Senior Member

Posts: 116Treasure
Saw treasure today for an outcall around lunch time near hooters. A little thicker than the photos but not bbw and very cute face. I went with covered everything for a $ and had a great time. Nice phat bottom I will repeat I had no issues.
-
06-17-19 11:39 #10806Senior Member

Posts: 134Airport Teri
Teri is looking for help today, has a place to host. Hit her up if interested.
-
06-17-19 08:11 #10805Senior Member

Posts: 52Asian Incall
I know all the ads are bait and switch but has anyone found one worth checking out? PM is fine.
-
06-16-19 21:30 #10804Senior Member

Posts: 889She is not answering
Don't know why but she has not answered any of my text yet. 3 times.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 18:01 #10803Senior Member

Posts: 1084Misty
Anyone have her new contact info etc. I'd appreciate it.
-
06-16-19 16:33 #10802I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.

Posts: 277Sexy MILF
I had a dream about this sexy AF MILF.
3 words.
She is fine.
It was the most caring dream!
She's not from here but is thinking.
About moving here.
Let's welcome her!











Reply With Quote






