Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10756

    Not sure this is legit

    I'm FB friends with her and reached out to her on a number she had posted there. A few texts back and forth confirming she was looking for help, general location. Asked the donation and she wanted to know what I was donating to. I'm not into games. Sent a pm to you last night requesting digits in case she's using a special number for that but no response. Anyone else have any luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    She can host today till 4 pm near the airport.

    Don't miss this opportunity.

    She's young.

    Hot.

    Fit.

    And sexy AF.

  2. #10755
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Mongers / guys

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #10754
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipsAhoy1  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I met a young lady in Richmond on a referral from a friend. While there for work, college type, definitely played sports when she was younger. Nice 32 d, session started with GFE then gave her a nice round of oral which she seemed to enjoy. Following that with BBBJ, I was about to finish cim but out a cover on and it was great.

    It was a glorious unrushed hour and she hosted which is what I prefer.

    PM for details if interested.
    Messaged you last night.

  4. #10753
    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    She can host today till 4 pm near the airport.

    Don't miss this opportunity.

    She's young.

    Hot.

    Fit.

    And sexy AF.
    Sent you a PM. Might be able to see her today.

  5. #10752

    Kryss contact!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    She's running a special for her specialty. BBBJCIM and swallow.
    Would love to help out if I can get her contact info.

  6. #10751

    Kryss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usairman95  [View Original Post]
    What's her contact info?
    Has anyone received info for her?

  7. #10750
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    She's running a special for her specialty. BBBJCIM and swallow.
    Can you PM me with her number?

  8. #10749

    Looking for an AA spinner

    Trying to find a petite African American who has been verified, with a good attitude. The smaller the better.

    Please PM details.

    Thanks!

  9. #10748

    Kryss

    Could you share her digits?

    Tnxs.

  10. #10747

    Winter Special

    She's running a special for her specialty. BBBJCIM and swallow.

  11. #10746

    Check your inbox

    What's her contact info?

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Treat her nice guys.

    She's new.

    We, you will want her.

    To stick around.

  12. #10745

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by AST233  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Jenna that do cash and dash? The pictures look pretty good. She can be found on FB.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...i/286089552932
    Absolutely skip this one! She is a drama queen and will run out on you as quick as she takes your cash.

  13. #10744
    Pimp, Promoter or Manager


    Posts: 23

    Richmond area college UTR

    Guys,

    I met a young lady in Richmond on a referral from a friend. While there for work, college type, definitely played sports when she was younger. Nice 32 d, session started with GFE then gave her a nice round of oral which she seemed to enjoy. Following that with BBBJ, I was about to finish cim but out a cover on and it was great.

    It was a glorious unrushed hour and she hosted which is what I prefer.

    PM for details if interested.

  14. #10743
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavmen  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8068304.htm?cat=1

    Met her other day and she is cleared to go see. Damage $$.
    Met up with Marina Vega the the other week as well. I had a great time and wouldn't hesitate to see her again.

  15. #10742

    Puerto Rican spinner

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...n/922390596831

    I've seen this girl on 3 separate occasions. Between her and Jackie my light skin spinner fix is well taken care off. She is very petite with a bit of baby damage but the view from BBBJ and covered doggy is excellent. She moans and gets into it and has a great deep throat. I'm not small and I hit the back of her throat no issue. Also won't stop sucking until she gets every last drop to swallow. She's a bit of a shit talker but a sweetheart so I'd definitely recommend giving her a try. She goes between Richmond and Petersburg so catch her if you can.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape