Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Gangbangs

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 227 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3404
This blog is moderated by Bee Man
  1. #2054
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    This is who's up in the on deck circle, drooling are you?

    Yall know the drill.
    Wow, she is smoking hot. Nice pull!

  2. #2053

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelPlay  [View Original Post]
    Kingslayer22, who is the next lovely lady?
    This is who's up in the on deck circle, drooling are you?

    Yall know the drill.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PSX_20190617_073656.jpg‎   PSX_20190617_073336.jpg‎   PSX_20190617_073038.jpg‎   PSX_20190617_073830.jpg‎   PSX_20190617_073523.jpg‎  

    PSX_20190617_073208.jpg‎   PSX_20190617_072954.jpg‎   PSX_20190617_073622.jpg‎   PSX_20190617_073438.jpg‎   PSX_20190617_073129.jpg‎  


  3. #2052

    Makes sense. I had a not so good feeling myself

    Kind of what I suspected. Again this is why this board is so valuable. Be careful!

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    I have talked to a few guys that did try being I'm in those circles but their Spidey senses weren't getting a warm and fuzzy. The risks for something going wrong are far higher with a group of people and all those variables considered.
    .

  4. #2051

    Who's up next?

    Kingslayer22, who is the next lovely lady?

  5. #2050

    No can do

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatAreThose  [View Original Post]
    I see him posting on here a lot but have not seen anyone share any information on pulling the trigger?. She is beautiful and this is why I ask because I'm sure a lot of people would love to see her too. So any information anyone can share would be great because I love me some petite chocolate. Again not saying you are or aren't real so don't take it the wrong way?

    Whatarethose

    .
    I have talked to a few guys that did try being I'm in those circles but their Spidey senses weren't getting a warm and fuzzy. The risks for something going wrong are far higher with a group of people and all those variables considered.

  6. #2049

    Can anyone vouch for this guy? (No disrespect meant)

    I see him posting on here a lot but have not seen anyone share any information on pulling the trigger?. She is beautiful and this is why I ask because I'm sure a lot of people would love to see her too. So any information anyone can share would be great because I love me some petite chocolate. Again not saying you are or aren't real so don't take it the wrong way?

    Whatarethose

    Quote Originally Posted by CassieAinswrth  [View Original Post]
    https://megapersonals.com/public/post_detail/4315365

    So we have an ad now. Anybody interested PM. Probably will be my last time trying this due to flakers. In midtown area.

    GBs and Doubles only. PM if interested.
    .

  7. #2048

    Layla and Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidMoore72  [View Original Post]
    I talked to Victoria earlier today. I guess her and Layla had some sort of falling out and she does not have anyone to do doubles with right now.
    Layla is teaming up with Leah, singles, doubles, afternoon delight.

    Seniors with recent history and party guys.

  8. #2047
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Layla is coming back, we have made arrangements.
    Let me know when and I pray my schedule can align.

  9. #2046

    Layla Returns

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandParty  [View Original Post]
    Please do bring Layla back, she looked so sexy.
    Layla is coming back, we have made arrangements.

  10. #2045

    Potential New Submission

    Hello,

    Can a mod or organizer contact me? [Deleted by Admin]

    No, we don't offer assistance like that.

    A2

  11. #2044
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    From what gather Layla got a bit more attention at that party than someone thought they were going to get. Girl drama and jealousy although Layla isn't the handful of issues Victoria is. She's still the same Victoria and one chance is all she was given, Layla on the other hand is a different story. And welcome back anytime she wants, great time and a lot of fun.
    Please do bring Layla back, she looked so sexy.

  12. #2043

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidMoore72  [View Original Post]
    I talked to Victoria earlier today. I guess her and Layla had some sort of falling out and she does not have anyone to do doubles with right now.
    From what gather Layla got a bit more attention at that party than someone thought they were going to get. Girl drama and jealousy although Layla isn't the handful of issues Victoria is. She's still the same Victoria and one chance is all she was given, Layla on the other hand is a different story. And welcome back anytime she wants, great time and a lot of fun.

  13. #2042

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    She's definately attached to Victoria's hip, see one you'll find the other.
    I talked to Victoria earlier today. I guess her and Layla had some sort of falling out and she does not have anyone to do doubles with right now.

  14. #2041

    Layla

    Quote Originally Posted by IslandParty  [View Original Post]
    I will definitely be on the lookout for more of Layla, I hope she does more parties. Great report.
    She's definately attached to Victoria's hip, see one you'll find the other.

  15. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSlayer22  [View Original Post]
    Had a blast with these two lovely barely legal hunny's that proved to be true entertainers. Victoria is a veteran at this stuff but it has been a minute since she's done anything like this and Layla has never done anything group wise before so they both were a little nervous. We had a good showing as these were essentially new to most guys so I think think the pics and the get them fresh mentality kicked in as guys came to join in on excitement. The girls did their warm friendly intro's getting to know everyone and chat a bit like they normally would do which is the meet and greet. Didn't take long though as guys started peeling off the girls clothes and pulling out cocks for them to suck and play with. Everyone started with Victoria but she started and stopped, looked up and said "she's the one that really gives great head" and pointed at Layla. Guys kinda drifted over and the first dick Layla wrapped her lips around Lost Bear 's eyes went wide and said WOW as Layla went busy making his cock disappear. Wasn't long cocks were up and ready as the girls were now being two pronged on the party rotisserie. Guys switching out and apologizing, hey I don't want to be a hog, well I saw Victoria's pussy unoccupied and sunk right in balls deep, she has a pretty pussy and a really big clit so I was enjoying the view of my cock sliding in and out of that piece of God's artwork. I felt my balls start to tighten up and let a big load go deep up inside of her, she truly is a very gorgeous girl, hard not to lose it. 40 DD natural high and tight tits, frame that is slender, and the cutest ass. I pulled out and told Victoria I wanted to see some GG action since they were so close to each other. Layla was already laying down and told Victoria to ride her face as she giggled and mounted Layla's face. Victoria wasn't being a pillow princess by any means and dove right into Layla's box as they were full on 69. Buzz went around behind and stuck his hard cock in Victoria's pussy while Layla had a mouthful of clit. Buzz pounded away and Victoria was moaning and bucking from the action, Buzz pulled out and stuck his cock in Layla and stroked a a few then stuck it back in Victoria again. This went on for several minutes while we all were watching the action. Victoria started cumming and soaked Layla's face and tits with girl jizz. Her mouth is wide open and eyes were rolling back as Layla and Buzz made her cum really hard. We were amazed as Layla had to literally towel herself off from Victoria jizzing all over her. Victoria needed a break so Layal took on the whole group a that point as a round robin of guys made the circle sharing her open orifices. Everyone else dropped loads in both girls and I'd say 2 or 3 per guys and the girls just kept going. I wasn't going to be left out and wanted Layla's mouth and pussy. I asked how do you want me and she said lay down which I obediently did. She started blowing me and dam this girl does have a sweet mouth, soft, wet, tongue, all the right things for a head master. Victoria knows I like ball play so she playing with my nuts as Layla was blowing me so well I was losing my mind. Had her stop and wanted in her box, we switched and she laid down and went in Mish, Layla has the tight box but also knows how to squeeze it just right and flex her muscles. Even thought this was round two the expert head and the pussy control was too much and only went 5 minutes and unleashed round two. Guys kept going an going as the girls kept up with what anyone wanted. Dam it was a hot night and everyone had a blast. Layla and Victoria said they are doing it again so look for them to be in town next week.
    The one with the piercings has a beautiful body. Loved to get in on a GB with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape