Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bbws in orlando

+ Add Report
Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 667
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #112

    Thicccck

    What's up fellow bbw lovers? Saw this delicious bbw yesterday. Setup was pretty easy. Within 45 minutes she was slobbin on the d. When I there got the room # Pretty quickly. Room was semi clean. She looks better than the pics. Azz is much fatter in person. Big tits. She was my kind of bbw. So I was happy. She was friendly. So quick chat while I got undressed and she went to work. A good CBJ that got me going pretty good had to tell her to stop so I could sample that puss. Got in and she was ocean wet. She takes the d well. The view from k9 was memorable. I will see her again just for some k9. Chatted after I cleaned up. And she was still friemdly which was pretty cool. Treat her good my friends she's a good one. Stay Safe my friends.

  2. #111

    Ehh

    What's up fellow BBW lovers? Been looking at this one for awhile. I was in the mood for something thick so I said what the heck. Easy setup and good coms. Stays at a decent extended stay of good ole I drive. Room was kind of messy. But she claims she lives there full time with kids. Kinda understandable I guess. So only there for a qv so I said let's do this. She does look like the pics. Has a gut. But definitely has some azz. Decent CBJ. Got me going. Then went to k9. Here is where it went kinda sideways. As I tried to slide in I start get a little odor. Then once I get fully in get a hint of piss. I try to continue but the smells are throwing me off. So I just fake a nut. Wash my hands and bounce. So my question is what do you do in that situation. Do you tell the provider that her box stinks? I've been doing this awhile and this rarely happens to so I'm kinda surprised when it does happen. Any probably won't repeat. . 5 burritos for the qv. Stay Safe my friends.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/36878722/

  3. #110

    East Indian

    What's up fellow mongers? Finally finished my quest to fuck thick ones of all races and nationalities. This one was over all good. Setup was easy few text and calls. Then I was at het spot which was calm and relaxing. She had the mood set with candles and soft music. We sat and chat for a few. Then she started the CBJ. CBJ was above average but no attention to the voys. The we started in mish then cg and of course k9. She does look like her pics and she is thick for an East Indian. Doesn't take d well so if you're bigger might want to steer clear. Doesn't let you play with the girls either. 1. 5 for the hr. And no rush. So I might repeat. Stay Safe my friends.

    https://desidahls.com.orlando.listcr...post/36681662/

  4. #109

    I have

    Quote Originally Posted by Master77  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a 'new' BBW in the area. Clearly, someone else has too! Can anybody share a little info 229-***-4841.
    Seen her about two weeks back awesome BBBJ till I nutted all on those tits. Didn't go for for FS. Just the headache relief was good enough for me. She's really talented and really knows how to please a man.

  5. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    That's a chick from IG its fake sorry to say. She's a cam model also.

  6. #107

    Any info CutieKate in kissimmeei -4841

    I have noticed a 'new' BBW in the area. Clearly, someone else has too! Can anybody share a little info 229-***-4841.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kc .jpg‎  

  7. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by DiknahzTee  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Yazmin the Fox sir. I think photos were borrowed from Instagram. She's not involved in the hobby.

  8. #105

    Omg

    Info please TGTBT https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/1581291.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 09cb4120c6edf1c503eb957accec8b27_f.jpg‎   1581291-uH9hGmM1LalR81kfo.jpg‎  

  9. #104

    Thick Latina.

    Hey all. Had a dream with Vanessa. Thick Latina willing to do what it takes to please her clients. I came across her on kik, yes there are still some pickings there LOL. 150 hr 100 hh. Full service Greek extra. She offers GFE as well. She is super sweet and will be your new favorite for sure. Message me for pics and kik info!

  10. #103

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by Master77  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...059/4076553291

    She has caught my "attention" has anybody contacted her?
    I went to see her in the run-down, bad-idea of an incall! I shouldv'e left but my "spidey sense" was OK listening to the motivational talk form JR! The place SEEMED more uncared for / falling apart & dirty than dangerous (during the day anyway) so I told myself to go ahead as planned.

    Yada, yada, yada- she was simply Ok. Nice enough girl, HUGE FUCKIN' TITS, got the job done. Place was beyond filthy. She had no clean towels for clean up (likely a blessing!) Overall, she just wasn't much fun, so I won't repeat.

    Quoted: 40/60/120 no upsell.

  11. #102

  12. #101

    Thicccck

    What's up fellow bbw lovers? Well got to see my current ATF. Easy setup and good coms. Got to her spot. It was clean and quiet. Took car biz and then I went in my monger kit and pulled out some things I been wanting to try since the last time I saw her. She seem to be into which got me more excited. I felt like a kid with a new toy. So after I did my thing she started a great CBJ where she almost had me ready to bust. Then we went thru the alphabet. Once we got to k9 I couldn't hold anymore. The view is insane. She is the truth. She made my fantasy come true! Go see her before she's gone. Stay Safe my friends.

    https://escortalligator.com.orlando.listcrawler.com/post/34352261/

  13. #100

    Does anybody have info 407 **3291

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...059/4076553291

    She has caught my "attention" has anybody contacted her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ?123.jpg‎  

  14. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Master77  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice. Her place is a little rundown but that ass made me forget about all that! She is the lady in the pics, was very nice and seemed to be happy that I was there.

    Decent rub.. I left completely happy and plan on returning. FYI. Her ad states grooming is ALL natural!
    Went to see her and man for the low rate I'll be back as soon as I sat down she started stripping then she got her knees after that the cover went on and it was porn star level head.

  15. #98

    Full service?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master77  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice. Her place is a little rundown but that ass made me forget about all that! She is the lady in the pics, was very nice and seemed to be happy that I was there.

    Decent rub.. I left completely happy and plan on returning. FYI. Her ad states grooming is ALL natural!
    I got to bend her over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape