Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 524 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 7852
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1087

    Anastasia

    Anyone every see Anastasia? 30 something, looks like slim figure, possibly smaller boobs which I prefer. Never seen a review, she posts somewhat frequently. Just looking for a thumbs up or down.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...1/753155552603

  2. #1086
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    The meet is NOT with Sonia. Seems it's same address though.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Have a meet coming up, was given this address. Should I be having second thoughts?

    428 w main st.
    Pm me with info if you could.

  3. #1085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    Big Apple Motel

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappyPants  [View Original Post]
    That's Sonia. You can find alot of content on her here. My advise is to stay away due to hygiene, warts, IV user, her teeth have rotted due to drugs, and almost certainly that motel is some sort of trap. She was a streetwalker for about 10 yrs now, has many miles on her, you're paying a premium price for someone you could get on the street for $20.
    Have a meet coming up, was given this address. Should I be having second thoughts?

    428 w main st.

  4. #1084

    You're not alone

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsw203  [View Original Post]
    Is she always difficult to get a hold of? When she started posting again she would answer my texts and calls. Now, not so much.
    Funny, I never understood why people kept saying she was hard to reach since she would always answer my texts immediately. Eventually we had a date planned where I would pick her up and we would go get a room together. When I was about 5 minutes away, she calls asking how far away I was and then she gave me some excuse about her brother coming home early and if we could meet up in a half hour instead. She calls me a little over an hour later saying she now had a room at the Apple and asked if I could drive back and see her. I declined, not wanting sloppy seconds and knowing that some other monger had scooped her up before I got there. Now she doesn't return my texts. Maybe you should try calling from a new number, you might have better luck. But I'm done with her.

  5. #1083

    Jasmine contact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsw203  [View Original Post]
    Is she always difficult to get a hold of? When she started posting again she would answer my texts and calls. Now, not so much.
    Could be one of two things, either busy or part of the downward spiral.

  6. #1082
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman55  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...f/305654949135

    Any info on her? Seems hot but hosting at Big Apple. Not sure about that lace.
    That's Sonia. You can find alot of content on her here. My advise is to stay away due to hygiene, warts, IV user, her teeth have rotted due to drugs, and almost certainly that motel is some sort of trap. She was a streetwalker for about 10 yrs now, has many miles on her, you're paying a premium price for someone you could get on the street for $20.

  7. #1081

    Flaka

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...f/305654949135

    Any info on her? Seems hot but hosting at Big Apple. Not sure about that lace.

  8. #1080

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipes123  [View Original Post]
    I will be contacting her again. If, that's is her incall, I will pass.
    Is she always difficult to get a hold of? When she started posting again she would answer my texts and calls. Now, not so much.

  9. #1079

    A while back

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    She's has reports on here. Don't recall under what name but she's known for ripping guys off and I think there was a missing person alert out on her briefly in Ansonia.
    She is the girl who had like 3 run ins with LEO in ansoina a few years ago?

  10. #1078

    Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by Modified59  [View Original Post]
    She's has reports on here. Don't recall under what name but she's known for ripping guys off and I think there was a missing person alert out on her briefly in Ansonia.

  11. #1077
    Quote Originally Posted by Modified59  [View Original Post]
    Jeez anyone who takes pics with their room looking like that makes me wonder. Although girls like that (who don't give a shit) will also probably do anything you want.

  12. #1076

    Looking for info


  13. #1075
    Quote Originally Posted by LegMan69  [View Original Post]
    Texted Jasmine today. She told me she was doing incall at a "friend's" house on the notorious street that starts with M. Perhaps we should stay away.
    I will be contacting her again. If, that's is her incall, I will pass.

  14. #1074

    M Street

    Quote Originally Posted by DoinItforYears  [View Original Post]
    Manhan St. Look it up on map. Don't think you would ever want to go there.
    Ditto. That place has is a Haven for SW's and users. Raided by the law, people robbed, if a provider is staying there it's because she on the junk. Stay away unless you're into that type of thing or generally don't care about yourself, In that case get your Russian roulette on.

  15. #1073

    Wolcott girl

    Has anyone sampled this one. She hit me up on SA a few min ha ago. We texted back and forth but never met up then I saw this.

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...g/188688223936

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape