Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 10215
-
06-18-19 08:40 #405Senior Member

Posts: 684A guy on one of the other forums posted a warning about her. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-19 07:19 #404Senior Member

Posts: 204Sylviia
Looks like Sylviia is back at it. I saw her 4 times back when she was 1st working out of brooklawn. She gave a hell of a BBBJ, non rushed, GFE all the way. I stopped seeing her when she moved on to mount laurel and maple shade.
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/mondays...irl-n-18796641
-
06-17-19 22:24 #403Senior Member

Posts: 204I've noticed she posts ads at the same exact time with a different number than your linked ad, 213 area code.
Originally Posted by Readhead
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 19:21 #402Senior Member

Posts: 197Monica
Any info on this gal? She looks like Kat the porn star!
http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...n/029155530071
-
06-17-19 17:43 #401Regular Member

Posts: 2Mandy Lynne GFE philly / mt laurel
Anyone know anything about her? http://mandylynnegfephilly.freeescortsite.com.
-
06-17-19 15:00 #400Banned Member

Posts: 496I didn't pay attention to get teeth. I was looking at her amazing little tits and how her pussy was around my dick. I'm going for Greek next time.
Originally Posted by ClamHammer
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 11:06 #399Senior Member

Posts: 204How are her teeth? They look strangely yellow in a couple of her pics.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 10:54 #398Senior Member

Posts: 684She's legit.
Originally Posted by Dxs69
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 10:00 #397Senior Member

Posts: 204How were her teeth? They look yellow as a Brit on a couple of those pics.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 08:32 #396Senior Member

Posts: 116She is on the SA / SugarBaby sites too.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 00:08 #395Regular Member

Posts: 3Serenity
Anyone see Serenity? Is she legit?
http://north-jersey.skipthegames.com...a/846133788235
-
06-16-19 23:57 #394Banned Member

Posts: 496I gave her a try, and she's fun, I did BB everything, and its fun. She's very fresh, very young and firm. Yes, there is some voyeur going on, but its ok. I got over it, she don't do anything.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 14:00 #393Senior Member

Posts: 842Pass
Tried to connect about a week ago. There are several post about her. I posted mine and think it was on AC's.
Originally Posted by Dingo21
[View Original Post]
But told me 100 for 10-15 minutes. No way. I wasn't taking the chance.
Also a handler that stays in room. Note: The handlers one ad had TS before the name, the other doesn't. So is this really a guy? I don't know.
-
06-15-19 22:16 #392Senior Member

Posts: 129Need info
Fellows,
Have any of you attempted this little lady in Millville?
https://cityxguide.photo/ads/856-200...t-fan-21999624
-
06-13-19 16:44 #391Regular Member

Posts: 4Dipping my toe in for the first time and never done an incall. How is the boyfriend / pimp situation? I texted her today to set something up and drove by where she's staying. Did you park in the lot or nearby and walk to her room? Any advice you could offer would be appreciated. Great review.
Originally Posted by TAway612
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





