Thread: Ripoff Reports
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 261
-
06-14-19 21:30 #81Regular Member

Posts: 9Mix-up
I think you may have this lady mixed up with Nancy. She is in the 40/42 area and just as you described. This lady is in Raleigh and strictly legit although the ad would make you think differently.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 15:41 #80Senior Member

Posts: 513Not my experience. She was located in Garner by 42 I40 area. Very good massage with standard ending. Also very good. Possibly more on the menu with repeat clients. Maybe things have changed but a good example of YMMV.
Originally Posted by EasyRon
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 15:22 #79Senior Member

Posts: 44Don't expect anything here
She advertises on the adult sites but is on guard to do nothing but a regular draped completely standard therapeutic massage. Really it's a con to get a premium price.
https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593
-
06-12-19 05:37 #78Senior Member

Posts: 193Somewhat true
That is true all races are crazy. But in my life expectancies it's always the white girls who brings the law or the "bf" in a pickup trip mad. Once again I'm just speaking from my experiences. It's like they been followed by the law.
Originally Posted by BallAllDay
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 17:04 #77Senior Member

Posts: 33Another scam in Durham
Claimed after advertising the works that she was on her period. Stayed fully dressed. Kept me waiting and was nothing like her photos. Complete waste of time.
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/658477657402
-
01-09-19 19:30 #76Senior Member

Posts: 108Scam in Durham
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...-town-11911329
Opened the door with a baseball bat. Snatched the donation and kicked my pity ass out. I am glad to be safe.
-
01-01-19 16:54 #75Senior Member

Posts: 513Bullshit
Worst rip off ever was prego large AA pulled a knife on me while her skinny little bf came out with baseball bat. Idiots went for the money is in my truck routine. Got my pistol out of glove box and shoved it in her face then pointed it at her bf. Broad daylight. So don't put that shit out there like it only one skin tone or another. They're ALL crazy and if backed against wall for one reason or another will do the same thing. Smh.
Originally Posted by LifeCoach252
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 12:32 #74Regular Member

Posts: 6Time Waster
Took a 2 hour shower in my hotel room, and then demanded $300 for her time. She got nothing but the door:
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/685102176817
-
12-09-18 12:17 #73Senior Member

Posts: 190Close Call. Thank you!
I only just Friday texted her. Dodged a bullet.
Originally Posted by DMizzle26
[View Original Post]
Again, this is a great forum.
-
12-08-18 15:10 #72Senior Member

Posts: 1301Oddly enough I tend to be the opposite. I've had a lot of attitude problems from the black chicks in the area. I think the police problems are because a lot of the druggie white ones seem to congregate near a small number of hotels that most people here generally avoid. I'll say that junkies tend to be the worst regardless of race.
Originally Posted by LifeCoach252
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 10:40 #71Senior Member

Posts: 750Don't exactly know her name but this is her go-to operation. This woman is a visitor sometimes at the Bookstore on Capital until she was found out and banned. I know of about 4 different situations where she has went in a booth with a guy and said she was gone step out to go to the bathroom and then take off running out the door with the money. Just a week a go she tried that on a guy and he actually smakced her around a couple times and got his money back. I don't think this woman has any intentions at all of providing services for anybody. She is a straight up thief and she better be careful before she ends up coming across somebody so much more worse than the guy at the bookstore that smacked her.
Originally Posted by Monger815
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-18 09:55 #70Senior Member

Posts: 193Smh
Not trying to start a race riot but reasons like this, the police, drugs, and more stupid shit is why I'm starting to shy away from the white providers. I've had issues with all races but it seems the white ones are the absolute worse.
Originally Posted by Monger815
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-18 22:42 #69Senior Member

Posts: 68Ripped of. Lmao.
https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...2102/1/1062744
I (like an idiot) had the donation laid out on the dresser when she came in. We chatted a minute and she told me to get comfy and lay on the bed. She massages for maybe 5 minutes and said she was going to blow her nose. It's cold out. I didn't think anything about it. Heard the hotel door open. In the time it took me to throw my pants and shirt on. She was like the wind. Didn't look half bad either. 'Twas a shame. I learned a lesson. Hopefully you guys can learn too.
Hold donation till the end.
Don't visit this *****. LOL.
-
12-01-18 14:35 #68Senior Member

Posts: 657Taylor? Is a notorious thief. I have never met her but this is her standard MO. Please post this on the Eastern NC thread and the Goldsboro link. Someday they will rob the wrong person and it will end badly.
Originally Posted by White1583
[View Original Post]
RBD out.
-
12-01-18 14:20 #67Senior Member

Posts: 186Available Now
Ads often say "Available Now", she hosts out of a private apartment off the beltline. I got to her place and handed over the donation which she took to another room, then she started the 'opps, I don't have any supplies' crap and offered a HJ for a FS donation, which I declined. She was either drunk or on something, and there may have been someone else in the apartment. Not Recommended.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh. /27304979/2231.









Reply With Quote






