Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Ripoff Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 261
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #81

    Mix-up

    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Not my experience. She was located in Garner by 42 I40 area. Very good massage with standard ending. Also very good. Possibly more on the menu with repeat clients. Maybe things have changed but a good example of YMMV.
    I think you may have this lady mixed up with Nancy. She is in the 40/42 area and just as you described. This lady is in Raleigh and strictly legit although the ad would make you think differently.

  2. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyRon  [View Original Post]
    She advertises on the adult sites but is on guard to do nothing but a regular draped completely standard therapeutic massage. Really it's a con to get a premium price.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593
    Not my experience. She was located in Garner by 42 I40 area. Very good massage with standard ending. Also very good. Possibly more on the menu with repeat clients. Maybe things have changed but a good example of YMMV.

  3. #79

    Don't expect anything here

    She advertises on the adult sites but is on guard to do nothing but a regular draped completely standard therapeutic massage. Really it's a con to get a premium price.

    https://raleigh.rubratings.com/133593

  4. #78

    Somewhat true

    Quote Originally Posted by BallAllDay  [View Original Post]
    Worst rip off ever was prego large AA pulled a knife on me while her skinny little bf came out with baseball bat. Idiots went for the money is in my truck routine. Got my pistol out of glove box and shoved it in her face then pointed it at her bf. Broad daylight. So don't put that shit out there like it only one skin tone or another. They're ALL crazy and if backed against wall for one reason or another will do the same thing. Smh.
    That is true all races are crazy. But in my life expectancies it's always the white girls who brings the law or the "bf" in a pickup trip mad. Once again I'm just speaking from my experiences. It's like they been followed by the law.

  5. #77

    Another scam in Durham

    Claimed after advertising the works that she was on her period. Stayed fully dressed. Kept me waiting and was nothing like her photos. Complete waste of time.

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...d/658477657402

  6. #76

    Scam in Durham

    https://cityxguide.com/escorts/sexy-...-town-11911329

    Opened the door with a baseball bat. Snatched the donation and kicked my pity ass out. I am glad to be safe.

  7. #75

    Bullshit

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeCoach252  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to start a race riot but reasons like this, the police, drugs, and more stupid shit is why I'm starting to shy away from the white providers. I've had issues with all races but it seems the white ones are the absolute worse.
    Worst rip off ever was prego large AA pulled a knife on me while her skinny little bf came out with baseball bat. Idiots went for the money is in my truck routine. Got my pistol out of glove box and shoved it in her face then pointed it at her bf. Broad daylight. So don't put that shit out there like it only one skin tone or another. They're ALL crazy and if backed against wall for one reason or another will do the same thing. Smh.

  8. #74

    Time Waster

    Took a 2 hour shower in my hotel room, and then demanded $300 for her time. She got nothing but the door:

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...l/685102176817

  9. #73

    Close Call. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    Don't exactly know her name but this is her go-to operation. This woman is a visitor sometimes at the Bookstore on Capital until she was found out and banned. I know of about 4 different situations where she has went in a booth with a guy and said she was gone step out to go to the bathroom and then take off running out the door with the money. Just a week a go she tried that on a guy and he actually smakced her around a couple times and got his money back. I don't think this woman has any intentions at all of providing services for anybody. She is a straight up thief and she better be careful before she ends up coming across somebody so much more worse than the guy at the bookstore that smacked her.
    I only just Friday texted her. Dodged a bullet.

    Again, this is a great forum.

  10. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeCoach252  [View Original Post]
    Not trying to start a race riot but reasons like this, the police, drugs, and more stupid shit is why I'm starting to shy away from the white providers. I've had issues with all races but it seems the white ones are the absolute worse.
    Oddly enough I tend to be the opposite. I've had a lot of attitude problems from the black chicks in the area. I think the police problems are because a lot of the druggie white ones seem to congregate near a small number of hotels that most people here generally avoid. I'll say that junkies tend to be the worst regardless of race.

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger815  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...2102/1/1062744

    I (like an idiot) had the donation laid out on the dresser when she came in. We chatted a minute and she told me to get comfy and lay on the bed. She massages for maybe 5 minutes and said she was going to blow her nose. It's cold out. I didn't think anything about it. Heard the hotel door open. In the time it took me to throw my pants and shirt on. She was like the wind. Didn't look half bad either. 'Twas a shame. I learned a lesson. Hopefully you guys can learn too.

    Hold donation till the end.

    Don't visit this *****. LOL.
    Don't exactly know her name but this is her go-to operation. This woman is a visitor sometimes at the Bookstore on Capital until she was found out and banned. I know of about 4 different situations where she has went in a booth with a guy and said she was gone step out to go to the bathroom and then take off running out the door with the money. Just a week a go she tried that on a guy and he actually smakced her around a couple times and got his money back. I don't think this woman has any intentions at all of providing services for anybody. She is a straight up thief and she better be careful before she ends up coming across somebody so much more worse than the guy at the bookstore that smacked her.

  12. #70

    Smh

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger815  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...2102/1/1062744

    I (like an idiot) had the donation laid out on the dresser when she came in. We chatted a minute and she told me to get comfy and lay on the bed. She massages for maybe 5 minutes and said she was going to blow her nose. It's cold out. I didn't think anything about it. Heard the hotel door open. In the time it took me to throw my pants and shirt on. She was like the wind. Didn't look half bad either. 'Twas a shame. I learned a lesson. Hopefully you guys can learn too.

    Hold donation till the end.

    Don't visit this *****. LOL.
    Not trying to start a race riot but reasons like this, the police, drugs, and more stupid shit is why I'm starting to shy away from the white providers. I've had issues with all races but it seems the white ones are the absolute worse.

  13. #69

    Ripped of. Lmao.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/raleigh/9...2102/1/1062744

    I (like an idiot) had the donation laid out on the dresser when she came in. We chatted a minute and she told me to get comfy and lay on the bed. She massages for maybe 5 minutes and said she was going to blow her nose. It's cold out. I didn't think anything about it. Heard the hotel door open. In the time it took me to throw my pants and shirt on. She was like the wind. Didn't look half bad either. 'Twas a shame. I learned a lesson. Hopefully you guys can learn too.

    Hold donation till the end.

    Don't visit this *****. LOL.

  14. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by White1583  [View Original Post]
    Brothers I got robbed by this one.

    http://fayetteville-nc.skipthegames....y/981878627469

    She lives in Goldsporo, I was in need of massage and she advertised that she gives good massage and she agreed to give me discount because I'm driving an hour and a half from fay, I arrived to very nice-neighborhood and the house was really looking good, she was waiting on the door and she seems very nice, she let me in and we sat at the cough, honestly I was feeling very happy and I thought I will get good service, she said that she will give me one hour massage for 100 and ask for the money and I gave it to her (my mind told me this is a nice woman, she will not steal it) , after I gave her the money she said that she don't do the massage in this house because this is her brother house and she will take me to her place, I agreed and offered her a raid in my car to the place, we gets out the door and she told me that she has to go to the back of the house to set up the security code, I told her yes I want to come with you and she refused because I can't see the security code (her I start to feel the wrong) , she went to the back of the house and 2 second after a pickup truck arrived with a very big white man, he approached to me and said what I'm doing here in his drive way (here I said fuck I got robbed), I didn't speak to him I went to my car and left. Brothers she is nice looking lady that what trick me, but she is a thief I tried to call her when I was in my way back home and off course NO answer, lesson learned, I know I feel very angry now but I have to learn, and I have to let my brothers know so they don't face what I faced today.
    Taylor? Is a notorious thief. I have never met her but this is her standard MO. Please post this on the Eastern NC thread and the Goldsboro link. Someday they will rob the wrong person and it will end badly.

    RBD out.

  15. #67

    Available Now

    Ads often say "Available Now", she hosts out of a private apartment off the beltline. I got to her place and handed over the donation which she took to another room, then she started the 'opps, I don't have any supplies' crap and offered a HJ for a FS donation, which I declined. She was either drunk or on something, and there may have been someone else in the apartment. Not Recommended.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh. /27304979/2231.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape