Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6427

    JPC / Princess Peach.

    Well if you wanted her number now you have it:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....5275-TEXT-ONLY

  2. #6426

    Isis aria.

    I've been looking at this woman for a while and I was wonder if anyone had any experience with her. Does she do BBFS?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127804%3B

  3. #6425

    Nailah.

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...PrincessNailah
    Saw her ad and profile doesn't have much on menu so TOFTT, no go on bare. Hinted on it for follow up but I get the feeling it's more of a way to get a repeat. Anyone else have different experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else try this one out? She looks hot and has quiet a few reviews and a VIP rate. Any first hand experience on what the VIP is for? I sent an inquiry but have not heard back yet.
    I have and got the same result. CBJ and CFS.

    She's cute but a bit boring.

  4. #6424

    Ava and CarmenSinns

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfecto101  [View Original Post]
    I think you guys are mixing up 2 different girls.
    I think they are the same person. Ava = CarmenSinns = Ava = CarmenSinns. .

  5. #6423
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfecto101  [View Original Post]
    I think you guys are mixing up 2 different girls.
    How so? The chest tats line up.

  6. #6422

    Infinity tattoo with grandma

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfecto101  [View Original Post]
    I think you guys are mixing up 2 different girls.
    I'm pretty sure that's her. That tattoo seems to be pretty unique.

  7. #6421

    Nailah

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...PrincessNailah

    Saw her ad and profile doesn't have much on menu so TOFTT, no go on bare. Hinted on it for follow up but I get the feeling it's more of a way to get a repeat. Anyone else have different experience?
    Anyone else try this one out? She looks hot and has quiet a few reviews and a VIP rate. Any first hand experience on what the VIP is for? I sent an inquiry but have not heard back yet.

  8. #6420

    Ava and CarmenSinns

    I think you guys are mixing up 2 different girls.


  9. #6419
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Oh her, she's pregnant and about to pop.
    Again?! I saw her last time she was prego and then again after while lactating. Great experiences!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow! How did I ever miss her posts? She now says no BBFS on profile. The design of her post looks real familiar with a few other people. At least the reference part is. Can't remember who but I swear I've seen it.
    Last I saw her she only reluctantly agreed. Her last post implies she may also not be currently active.

  10. #6418
    Oh wow! How did I ever miss her posts? She now says no BBFS on profile. The design of her post looks real familiar with a few other people. At least the reference part is. Can't remember who but I swear I've seen it.

  11. #6417
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Oh her, she's pregnant and about to pop.
    Haha. Damn. It is going to be hard for her to figure out the baby daddy.

  12. #6416
    Oh her, she's pregnant and about to pop.

  13. #6415

    Ava:

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Wonder where she went after KG fully disbanded. Now that Todd's behind bars and Olivia in rehab apparently. This is what her pussy looked like after being filled way back in the day!
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?337626-CarmenSinns

  14. #6414
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Wonder where she went after KG fully disbanded. Now that Todd's behind bars and Olivia in rehab apparently. This is what her pussy looked like after being filled way back in the day!
    That looks like some good pussy.

  15. #6413

    Gps.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFucks  [View Original Post]
    What does GPS mean? It doesn't appear to be in the abbreviations list and it doesn't show up in search results.
    Golden Pussy Syndrome. No explanation needed. You are correct, it should be added to the abbreviation list here, it is a term that is frequently used. Also urbandictionary dot com is a great place to get meanings of acronyms.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape