Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6530
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfecto101  [View Original Post]
    I think you guys are mixing up 2 different girls.
    How so? The chest tats line up.

  2. #6529

    Infinity tattoo with grandma

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfecto101  [View Original Post]
    I think you guys are mixing up 2 different girls.
    I'm pretty sure that's her. That tattoo seems to be pretty unique.

  3. #6528

    Nailah

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...PrincessNailah

    Saw her ad and profile doesn't have much on menu so TOFTT, no go on bare. Hinted on it for follow up but I get the feeling it's more of a way to get a repeat. Anyone else have different experience?
    Anyone else try this one out? She looks hot and has quiet a few reviews and a VIP rate. Any first hand experience on what the VIP is for? I sent an inquiry but have not heard back yet.

  4. #6527

    Ava and CarmenSinns

    I think you guys are mixing up 2 different girls.


  5. #6526
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Oh her, she's pregnant and about to pop.
    Again?! I saw her last time she was prego and then again after while lactating. Great experiences!

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Oh wow! How did I ever miss her posts? She now says no BBFS on profile. The design of her post looks real familiar with a few other people. At least the reference part is. Can't remember who but I swear I've seen it.
    Last I saw her she only reluctantly agreed. Her last post implies she may also not be currently active.

  6. #6525
    Oh wow! How did I ever miss her posts? She now says no BBFS on profile. The design of her post looks real familiar with a few other people. At least the reference part is. Can't remember who but I swear I've seen it.

  7. #6524
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Oh her, she's pregnant and about to pop.
    Haha. Damn. It is going to be hard for her to figure out the baby daddy.

  8. #6523
    Oh her, she's pregnant and about to pop.

  9. #6522

    Ava:

    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Wonder where she went after KG fully disbanded. Now that Todd's behind bars and Olivia in rehab apparently. This is what her pussy looked like after being filled way back in the day!
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?337626-CarmenSinns

  10. #6521
    Quote Originally Posted by BBpornogeek  [View Original Post]
    Wonder where she went after KG fully disbanded. Now that Todd's behind bars and Olivia in rehab apparently. This is what her pussy looked like after being filled way back in the day!
    That looks like some good pussy.

  11. #6520

    Gps.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFucks  [View Original Post]
    What does GPS mean? It doesn't appear to be in the abbreviations list and it doesn't show up in search results.
    Golden Pussy Syndrome. No explanation needed. You are correct, it should be added to the abbreviation list here, it is a term that is frequently used. Also urbandictionary dot com is a great place to get meanings of acronyms.

  12. #6519
    Quote Originally Posted by HBadger  [View Original Post]
    Hey there my fellow monger. Would I be able to get Tammy's number. Or you might sharing how you got ahold of it. I really want to take that girl on. All is appreciated.
    Is this Tammy2 times?

  13. #6518
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroFucks  [View Original Post]
    What does GPS mean? It doesn't appear to be in the abbreviations list and it doesn't show up in search results.
    It means golden pussy syndrome.

  14. #6517
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    Now her prices went way up. She got popular pretty quickly, so that's how GPS happens.
    What does GPS mean? It doesn't appear to be in the abbreviations list and it doesn't show up in search results.

  15. #6516
    Quote Originally Posted by MixTwix  [View Original Post]
    On the other hand Sammy is great! Gave her my load a couple of times late last month and have nothing but the naughtiest of regards for her.

    I saw Tammy earlier this morning and god damn that woman is amazing. Bbfcipx2 and all the good stuff.

    Bad news for anyone that's seen Marina recently. PM for details.
    Hey there my fellow monger. Would I be able to get Tammy's number. Or you might sharing how you got ahold of it. I really want to take that girl on. All is appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape