Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10786

    Matilda

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan  [View Original Post]
    In my dream she texted asking for help at Ric inn down at Midlo. Please help her out.
    Any signs of a handler? Thanks.

  2. #10785
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan  [View Original Post]
    In my dream she texted asking for help at Ric inn down at Midlo. Please help her out.
    Anyone have her number.

  3. #10784

    Bella / Ashley

    I haven't seen her but she has contacted me to see her. She has a bun in the oven. Wonder if its a mongers?

  4. #10783

    Bella / Ashley

    Anyone visited with her lately?

  5. #10782

    Sweetie.

    Can you please share Sweetie contact.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/979482625691

  6. #10781

    Sexy sweet Lucy. Again

    I saw Lucy yesterday. Again. Man. She is awesome. Non stop hammerhead like a machine. I'm so glad that she is back. You will be too if you go see her. PM for info.

    JS.

  7. #10780

    Matilda

    In my dream she texted asking for help at Ric inn down at Midlo. Please help her out.

  8. #10779
    Quote Originally Posted by HavnaChub  [View Original Post]
    I would do some research on this one. Read a lot people of people say they were testing positive for things from this one. Stay safe!
    Appreciate the heads up.

  9. #10778

    Mya.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTall132  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or have any info on her?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/952819186873
    I would do some research on this one. Read a lot people of people say they were testing positive for things from this one. Stay safe!

  10. #10777

    Mya

    Has anyone seen or have any info on her?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/952819186873

  11. #10776

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate if someone could share her digits please.
    Yeah I have been trying to get the digits as well.

  12. #10775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Kryss

    I've had multiple mongers PM me for her info. I am not distributing at this time, so do not PM me. If that changes, I will let you know. In the meantime, hit up the OP. Also, she does not have my name / handle on here, so if you tell her I referred you, she will know you are lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdboy  [View Original Post]
    I came across her last year. Didn't post because she was difficult to lock down to schedule with, and because I knew she'd get popular real quick. She's a former dancer and really cool girl. Pretty open menu, and good skills all around.

    Don't overpay. I was seeing her for 60-80 a visit.

    Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

    JDBoy.

  13. #10774

    0602

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate if someone could share her digits please.
    Check out JDBoy 0602 post, he said don't over pay 60 - 80 .

  14. #10773
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMark  [View Original Post]
    Could someone pm me the digits for Kryss. Thanks.
    Same here.

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #10772

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Damage was. $ don't know about GFE.
    Could someone pm me the digits for Kryss. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape