Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 862 of 978 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 912 962 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 14664
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1749
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904
    Quote Originally Posted by Bajingo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see a girl that goes by Heather? I have seen her face somewhere else I just don't recall. Please PM or post with her good or bad recommendations. Thank you.
    Dana, full of BS. My one experience with her goes back at least 5 years but doubt she has gotten any better. There are much better choices available.

  2. #1748

    Dana-Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Bajingo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see a girl that goes by Heather? I have seen her face somewhere else I just don't recall. Please PM or post with her good or bad recommendations. Thank you.
    She goes by Dana. Lots of reviews under that name. Check the Tampa and St. Pete thread with DANA. She's known for her chattiness and bitchiness. I recall she asked one suitor, "did you hit every fucking branch on the way down when you fell out of the tree. " Pretty funny, actually, but not for him.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li.../26856242/dana
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3e597688581708db7bee676478917aa6.jpg‎  

  3. #1747

    That is dana

    That is dana has been around awhile.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bajingo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever see a girl that goes by Heather? I have seen her face somewhere else I just don't recall. Please PM or post with her good or bad recommendations. Thank you.

  4. #1746

    Heather Reviews.

    Anyone ever see a girl that goes by Heather? I have seen her face somewhere else I just don't recall. Please PM or post with her good or bad recommendations. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails heather.jpg‎   heather1.jpg‎  

  5. #1745

    Intel.

    Anyone run into this young lady before? I have seen her face somewhere she goes by Heather but not sure of other names she could or still does go by. Post or PM me please.

  6. #1744

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I almost contacted her instead of Jenna tonight. Anyone seen this Megan we speak of?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/34059147/727
    She used to work and live with Nadia.

    They broke up.

    Some Megan's pics are a bit old.

    But all good reviews. Look up Nadia or Nadia & Megan.

    Been around her for 2 years. I saw Nadia not megan.

  7. #1743
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    She gives out her email in one of videos. I sent her a fan mail and got a 2 sentence thank you a few days later. I replied to that but got no response.
    I'm working on her right now. Will report back if anything fruitful happens. At # sharing stage.

  8. #1742
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Might be time to hit the AMPs and higher end providers. SW scene isn't cutting it, and the good low end providers are being fckkked to death. LOL.

    Hate to say it but might be time to start following the "Black Honkies" band around and pick up a couple cougar utrs.
    That's always been my modus operandi, but variety is the spice of life. Been a while since I had a regular utr cougar. If you're ever sharing. .

  9. #1741

    Pretty sure she has been reviewed

    I almost contacted her instead of Jenna tonight. Anyone seen this Megan we speak of?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/34059147/727

  10. #1740

    AMPs and Higher end providers

    Might be time to hit the AMPs and higher end providers. SW scene isn't cutting it, and the good low end providers are being fckkked to death. LOL.

    Hate to say it but might be time to start following the "Black Honkies" band around and pick up a couple cougar utrs.

  11. #1739

    Clearwater Cartel

    Saw Jenna today. Could tell was once a pretty hot little mama. Rooms with Jessica and a couple others. Have latino handlers, and gatekeepers. Located north of GTB near Keene.

    Scabs, and some odor. Did the BBBJ thing and that was it.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/34137325/727

    Would have been a good time if it wasn't for the environment and hygiene issues.

  12. #1738

    Sassy

    Does anyone have the email for Sassy? Looked through the thread and couldn't find it.

  13. #1737

    St pete blonde

    To follow up.

    She ghosted me after we had set up an exact time. I never meet her. She had done the same thing a few days prior.

    We set up a time and when I contact to confirm and the exact location actually meet up I get no answer followed by a very delayed response.

    I am still curious, just not interested in wasting my time. Pictures, location and price all seem on point. Just not wanting to continually get the run around.

    Quote Originally Posted by StPeteRunner  [View Original Post]
    Is this one TGTBT?

    I am curious if any one has had a visit.

    Had a intial good few texts with her, seems legit, scheduled for later today.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/33955487/

  14. #1736
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    It is the the same girl. If you Pm me I can giv you the names and #s of a few girls in the same area with like donations. Different complexion though, if you dont have a preference.
    Thanks! I'll send you a PM. I appreciate it.

    I don't care about "complexion", assuming you're talking about race. I do care about looks (not fugly), size (not huge), and hair length (can't get into short hair girls). If you have a "spinner BSW" on tap, I'd love to meet her.

  15. #1735
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Babylon post is gone. Is that this Caramel (see photo)?
    It is the the same girl. If you Pm me I can giv you the names and #’s of a few girls in the same area with like donations. Different complexion though, if you don’t have a preference.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape