Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10786

    Sweetie.

    Can you please share Sweetie contact.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/979482625691

  2. #10785

    Sexy sweet Lucy. Again

    I saw Lucy yesterday. Again. Man. She is awesome. Non stop hammerhead like a machine. I'm so glad that she is back. You will be too if you go see her. PM for info.

    JS.

  3. #10784

    Matilda

    In my dream she texted asking for help at Ric inn down at Midlo. Please help her out.

  4. #10783
    Quote Originally Posted by HavnaChub  [View Original Post]
    I would do some research on this one. Read a lot people of people say they were testing positive for things from this one. Stay safe!
    Appreciate the heads up.

  5. #10782

    Mya.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTall132  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or have any info on her?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/952819186873
    I would do some research on this one. Read a lot people of people say they were testing positive for things from this one. Stay safe!

  6. #10781

    Mya

    Has anyone seen or have any info on her?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/952819186873

  7. #10780

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate if someone could share her digits please.
    Yeah I have been trying to get the digits as well.

  8. #10779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Kryss

    I've had multiple mongers PM me for her info. I am not distributing at this time, so do not PM me. If that changes, I will let you know. In the meantime, hit up the OP. Also, she does not have my name / handle on here, so if you tell her I referred you, she will know you are lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdboy  [View Original Post]
    I came across her last year. Didn't post because she was difficult to lock down to schedule with, and because I knew she'd get popular real quick. She's a former dancer and really cool girl. Pretty open menu, and good skills all around.

    Don't overpay. I was seeing her for 60-80 a visit.

    Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

    JDBoy.

  9. #10778

    0602

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate if someone could share her digits please.
    Check out JDBoy 0602 post, he said don't over pay 60 - 80 .

  10. #10777
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMark  [View Original Post]
    Could someone pm me the digits for Kryss. Thanks.
    Same here.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #10776

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Damage was. $ don't know about GFE.
    Could someone pm me the digits for Kryss. Thanks.

  12. #10775

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Damage was. $ don't know about GFE.
    She totally ghosted me this morning! Maybe she is too overwhelmed.

  13. #10774

    Kryss. Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Damage was. $ don't know about GFE.
    Thank you my friend. Hopefully she can GFE.

  14. #10773

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Is she GFE? What was the damage? Can anyone help please.
    Damage was. $ don't know about GFE.

  15. #10772

    Kryss.

    Trying to jump on this Kryss band wagon too, if anybody minds sharing.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape