Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10788

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    If anyone wants Kryss's.

    Info PM me.
    PM sent for Kryss's digits, thanks in advance.

  2. #10787
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Kryss

    She is still looking for new friends.

    I will distribute.

    PM me.

  3. #10786

    Matilda

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan  [View Original Post]
    In my dream she texted asking for help at Ric inn down at Midlo. Please help her out.
    Any signs of a handler? Thanks.

  4. #10785
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan  [View Original Post]
    In my dream she texted asking for help at Ric inn down at Midlo. Please help her out.
    Anyone have her number.

  5. #10784

    Bella / Ashley

    I haven't seen her but she has contacted me to see her. She has a bun in the oven. Wonder if its a mongers?

  6. #10783

    Bella / Ashley

    Anyone visited with her lately?

  7. #10782

    Sweetie.

    Can you please share Sweetie contact.

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...l/979482625691

  8. #10781

    Sexy sweet Lucy. Again

    I saw Lucy yesterday. Again. Man. She is awesome. Non stop hammerhead like a machine. I'm so glad that she is back. You will be too if you go see her. PM for info.

    JS.

  9. #10780

    Matilda

    In my dream she texted asking for help at Ric inn down at Midlo. Please help her out.

  10. #10779
    Quote Originally Posted by HavnaChub  [View Original Post]
    I would do some research on this one. Read a lot people of people say they were testing positive for things from this one. Stay safe!
    Appreciate the heads up.

  11. #10778

    Mya.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeTall132  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or have any info on her?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/952819186873
    I would do some research on this one. Read a lot people of people say they were testing positive for things from this one. Stay safe!

  12. #10777

    Mya

    Has anyone seen or have any info on her?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...w/952819186873

  13. #10776

    Kryss

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate if someone could share her digits please.
    Yeah I have been trying to get the digits as well.

  14. #10775
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Kryss

    I've had multiple mongers PM me for her info. I am not distributing at this time, so do not PM me. If that changes, I will let you know. In the meantime, hit up the OP. Also, she does not have my name / handle on here, so if you tell her I referred you, she will know you are lying.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jdboy  [View Original Post]
    I came across her last year. Didn't post because she was difficult to lock down to schedule with, and because I knew she'd get popular real quick. She's a former dancer and really cool girl. Pretty open menu, and good skills all around.

    Don't overpay. I was seeing her for 60-80 a visit.

    Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

    JDBoy.

  15. #10774

    0602

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate if someone could share her digits please.
    Check out JDBoy 0602 post, he said don't over pay 60 - 80 .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape