Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,596 to 26,610 of 37366
-
06-13-19 08:16 #10771Senior Member

Posts: 59Kryss.
Is she GFE? What was the damage? Can anyone help please.
-
06-13-19 06:59 #10770Regular Member

Posts: 78Checking in.
I haven't seen any reviews on this one.
I may TOFTT unless I hear there are concerns.
https://cityxguide.com/escorts/dange...ina-f-21691665
-
06-13-19 03:49 #10769Senior Member

Posts: 427[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
There is a thread for this.
A2
-
06-13-19 00:54 #10768Regular Member

Posts: 5Roxanne needs some help
Roxanne is looking for some help. I seen her and she's having a hard time. She's well worth the visit and has always treated me well. Her number is the same.
-
06-12-19 21:50 #10767Senior Member

Posts: 59Kryss
Appreciate if someone could share her digits please.
-
06-12-19 18:09 #10766Regular Member

Posts: 5Kryss
Sorry this is my first post. I've been lurking and Cherry picking you guys recommendations for months without posting any dreams. I'd like to help out if you don't mind sending me the contact info. If you need to "vet" me. I've dreamed about Brook in Ashland, Yaa Yaa, Egypt / Ruby Red in Hopewell, and a BBW PAWG that does $. 4 QV on Skip.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 17:30 #10765Senior Member

Posts: 47Maria
I'd recommend passing on this one. She used to post a lot and I TOFTT. It was not good. Very rushed. No effort at all. There were also some posts that this is not one to go BB on. I can't speak to that as I play safe.
Originally Posted by Rvaesq
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 15:51 #10764Senior Member

Posts: 630Ditto
I can help out as well.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 15:28 #10763Senior Member

Posts: 653Kryss
I came across her last year. Didn't post because she was difficult to lock down to schedule with, and because I knew she'd get popular real quick. She's a former dancer and really cool girl. Pretty open menu, and good skills all around.
Don't overpay. I was seeing her for 60-80 a visit.
Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.
JDBoy.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 15:17 #10762Senior Member

Posts: 122I sent a PM last night as well so if anyone can share digits, that would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by JNells0383
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 15:09 #10761Senior Member

Posts: 313If anyone is able to, please send the information my way.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 14:34 #10760Regular Member

Posts: 16Same
Sent a PM also and have yet to get a response.
Originally Posted by Athelred
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 14:25 #10759Senior Member

Posts: 580Second that
Saw her around 1130, deep wet and flexible. Man she is a gem and cool as shit, definitely a must see.
Originally Posted by ElisPio
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 14:18 #10758Senior Member

Posts: 50Tagged & Bagged
Around lunchtime today. All I can say is Dayuuuuuuuum!
Originally Posted by Athelred
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 14:08 #10757Senior Member

Posts: 402From a pic, she looks nice but no go for me due to her rate. I don't pay that rate on no review UTR.
Originally Posted by ChipsAhoy1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






