Thread: Gangbangs
+
Add Report
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3404
-
06-17-19 22:47 #2054Senior Member

Posts: 611Wow, she is smoking hot. Nice pull!
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-19 17:29 #2053Retired Account

Posts: 995Chloe
This is who's up in the on deck circle, drooling are you?
Originally Posted by TravelPlay
[View Original Post]
Yall know the drill.
-
06-17-19 04:36 #2052Senior Member

Posts: 131Makes sense. I had a not so good feeling myself
Kind of what I suspected. Again this is why this board is so valuable. Be careful!
.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 14:15 #2051Senior Member

Posts: 874Who's up next?
Kingslayer22, who is the next lovely lady?
-
06-16-19 09:31 #2050Retired Account

Posts: 995No can do
I have talked to a few guys that did try being I'm in those circles but their Spidey senses weren't getting a warm and fuzzy. The risks for something going wrong are far higher with a group of people and all those variables considered.
Originally Posted by WhatAreThose
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-19 03:20 #2049Senior Member

Posts: 131Can anyone vouch for this guy? (No disrespect meant)
I see him posting on here a lot but have not seen anyone share any information on pulling the trigger?. She is beautiful and this is why I ask because I'm sure a lot of people would love to see her too. So any information anyone can share would be great because I love me some petite chocolate. Again not saying you are or aren't real so don't take it the wrong way?
Whatarethose
.
Originally Posted by CassieAinswrth
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-19 23:20 #2048Retired Account

Posts: 995Layla and Leah
Layla is teaming up with Leah, singles, doubles, afternoon delight.
Originally Posted by DavidMoore72
[View Original Post]
Seniors with recent history and party guys.
-
06-15-19 17:04 #2047Senior Member

Posts: 58Let me know when and I pray my schedule can align.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 20:47 #2046Retired Account

Posts: 995Layla Returns
Layla is coming back, we have made arrangements.
Originally Posted by IslandParty
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 18:29 #2045Senior Member

Posts: 31Potential New Submission
Hello,
Can a mod or organizer contact me? [Deleted by Admin]
No, we don't offer assistance like that.
A2
-
06-13-19 13:40 #2044Senior Member

Posts: 130Please do bring Layla back, she looked so sexy.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 05:19 #2043Retired Account

Posts: 995Layla
From what gather Layla got a bit more attention at that party than someone thought they were going to get. Girl drama and jealousy although Layla isn't the handful of issues Victoria is. She's still the same Victoria and one chance is all she was given, Layla on the other hand is a different story. And welcome back anytime she wants, great time and a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by DavidMoore72
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 13:52 #2042Senior Member

Posts: 118Layla
I talked to Victoria earlier today. I guess her and Layla had some sort of falling out and she does not have anyone to do doubles with right now.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 07:17 #2041Retired Account

Posts: 995Layla
She's definately attached to Victoria's hip, see one you'll find the other.
Originally Posted by IslandParty
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 09:53 #2040Regular Member

Posts: 3The one with the piercings has a beautiful body. Loved to get in on a GB with her.
Originally Posted by KingSlayer22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





