The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4727

    Learn something new everyday

    Quote Originally Posted by Triptogamont  [View Original Post]
    Search never returns for anything less than 4 characters. Search for xTia.
    Thank you, Reflex, Governor, Kty, Trip, Whatya.

    Going to pass since I do enjoy my sense of smell.

  2. #4726

    PAWG Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTe  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers I'm a Senior in the Cincinnati market and I recently visited with Ms. Sydney Moore, who informed me she will be visiting the Raleigh Durham area this Friday and Saturday, she is a sweetheart and always an enjoyable time, if you like P. A. W. G. s For those who are not familiar with acronym, Phatt Ass White Girls, if you have any questions if I can answer I will, she mentioned to me she is expanding her touring range so please treat her well and you will be rewarded handsomely.
    If this is her, she is a PAWG for sure! https://escortalligator.com.cincinna...ost/7408414105.

  3. #4725

    Yes RIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoganmike04  [View Original Post]
    Is it true Ivy passed away? If I recall correctly, I remember her daughters lunch box sitting in her room during my visit. That's sad. She was very nice to chat with too.
    I want to say about a year and a half ago? That was a sad day.

  4. #4724

    XTia

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilDeez123  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm going crazy, hasn't she been reviewed? Can't find anything when I search her name, any alias?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/233103763559

    PM is fine also.
    Search never returns for anything less than 4 characters. Search for xTia.

  5. #4723

    Ivy rip

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoganmike04  [View Original Post]
    Is it true Ivy passed away? If I recall correctly, I remember her daughters lunch box sitting in her room during my visit. That's sad. She was very nice to chat with too.
    Ivy passed away last May (2018).

  6. #4722
    Senior Member


    Posts: 116

    One of Cincinnati's best coming your way!

    Hello fellow mongers I'm a Senior in the Cincinnati market and I recently visited with Ms. Sydney Moore, who informed me she will be visiting the Raleigh Durham area this Friday and Saturday, she is a sweetheart and always an enjoyable time, if you like P. A. W. G. s For those who are not familiar with acronym, Phatt Ass White Girls, if you have any questions if I can answer I will, she mentioned to me she is expanding her touring range so please treat her well and you will be rewarded handsomely.

  7. #4721
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobe69  [View Original Post]
    The trick is they get the cash before you realize then the no refund sign coms out and testosterone start to come out or they they already have little head ready to go before the bottom drops and you close your eyes and dream the sword away LOL.
    I'm guessing that too. She was pretty aggressive about getting the donation done with, more so than even low dollar providers I've dealt with. I have nothing again transsexuals and even tend to call them by their preferred gender, but I think guys who want that look for that. Either way looks like now my cop check is going to be a crotch check.

  8. #4720

    Tia. Yes, definitely "double glove" and a Respirator N95 Mask

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX  [View Original Post]
    Most recent reviews say bypass on this one.
    Considering our 5 senses, olfactory, the sense of smell is considered the most "primitive" but also the most memorable / recallable. Unless you have the condition known as anosmia, you will forever be changed in ways that will cause you to abandon forever this lifestyle. A word to the wise.

  9. #4719

    Xivy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoganmike04  [View Original Post]
    Is it true Ivy passed away? If I recall correctly, I remember her daughters lunch box sitting in her room during my visit. That's sad. She was very nice to chat with too.
    Yes it's true. Probably another OD, but called an infection. Her daughter had been with her paternal grandparents in the Midwest before it happened.

  10. #4718

    Xtia

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilDeez123  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm going crazy, hasn't she been reviewed? Can't find anything when I search her name, any alias?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/233103763559

    PM is fine also.
    She's ghosted me twice. Won't get a third opportunity.

  11. #4717

    Bypass

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilDeez123  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm going crazy, hasn't she been reviewed? Can't find anything when I search her name, any alias?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/233103763559

    PM is fine also.
    Most recent reviews say bypass on this one.

  12. #4716

    Tia

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilDeez123  [View Original Post]
    I think I'm going crazy, hasn't she been reviewed? Can't find anything when I search her name, any alias?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/233103763559

    PM is fine also.
    I did a search for xTia and got all her reviews.

  13. #4715

    Tia

    I think I'm going crazy, hasn't she been reviewed? Can't find anything when I search her name, any alias?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/233103763559

    PM is fine also.

  14. #4714

    Brier Creek card scammer

    Another card scam. Fortunately I did not turn the card over as I began to smell a rat when she wanted a photo of the card! The ensuing abuse confirmed my fears.

    https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../34132993/9715

  15. #4713
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist69  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to see Dallas for the last two years oh, but she does not post often and every time I have tried to connect with her it has been a failure. She posted several days ago and I was finally able to get in touch with her. We met this afternoon. I saw her at her own private residence. She did have one roommate there but said he was sleeping. I never saw or heard him. She said she does not post often and tries to see only a few clients. She has a five-year-old son who was not there. She has a rock solid body. No evidence of carrying a child. She said she would come quickly because she had not had sex in a while. And in fact, she did come quickly or put on a pretty good show. I was pressed for time because of obligations at work so I was only able to enjoy CBJ and Mish. She was pleasantly tight. She was very into the experience and that was a real plus. She is definitely enthusiastic about her job. Not in a fake sort of way. She convinced me that she was actually enjoying our time together. But who knows? There was some evidence of demons and I was disappointed by that but not surprised. However, she certainly maintained good composure and had a pleasant personality. I will see her again, next time it will be longer and I will make sure I don't have work obligations that get in the way. $1. 4 half.
    Have a link?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape