Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,086 to 26,100 of 30799
-
06-12-19 22:53 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 666XTia
Search never returns for anything less than 4 characters. Search for xTia.
Originally Posted by PhilDeez123
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 22:35 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 88Ivy rip
Ivy passed away last May (2018).
Originally Posted by Hoganmike04
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 20:05 #4712Senior Member

Posts: 116One of Cincinnati's best coming your way!
Hello fellow mongers I'm a Senior in the Cincinnati market and I recently visited with Ms. Sydney Moore, who informed me she will be visiting the Raleigh Durham area this Friday and Saturday, she is a sweetheart and always an enjoyable time, if you like P. A. W. G. s For those who are not familiar with acronym, Phatt Ass White Girls, if you have any questions if I can answer I will, she mentioned to me she is expanding her touring range so please treat her well and you will be rewarded handsomely.
-
06-12-19 18:28 #4711Senior Member

Posts: 1301I'm guessing that too. She was pretty aggressive about getting the donation done with, more so than even low dollar providers I've dealt with. I have nothing again transsexuals and even tend to call them by their preferred gender, but I think guys who want that look for that. Either way looks like now my cop check is going to be a crotch check.
Originally Posted by Sobe69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 17:59 #4710Senior Member

Posts: 53Tia. Yes, definitely "double glove" and a Respirator N95 Mask
Considering our 5 senses, olfactory, the sense of smell is considered the most "primitive" but also the most memorable / recallable. Unless you have the condition known as anosmia, you will forever be changed in ways that will cause you to abandon forever this lifestyle. A word to the wise.
Originally Posted by WhatYaThinkXXX
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 17:07 #4709Senior Member

Posts: 161Xivy
Yes it's true. Probably another OD, but called an infection. Her daughter had been with her paternal grandparents in the Midwest before it happened.
Originally Posted by Hoganmike04
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 17:02 #4708Senior Member

Posts: 161Xtia
She's ghosted me twice. Won't get a third opportunity.
Originally Posted by PhilDeez123
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 16:34 #4707Senior Member

Posts: 299Bypass
Most recent reviews say bypass on this one.
Originally Posted by PhilDeez123
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 15:44 #4706Senior Member

Posts: 261Tia
I did a search for xTia and got all her reviews.
Originally Posted by PhilDeez123
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 14:04 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 83Tia
I think I'm going crazy, hasn't she been reviewed? Can't find anything when I search her name, any alias?
http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...s/233103763559
PM is fine also.
-
06-12-19 13:45 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 33Brier Creek card scammer
Another card scam. Fortunately I did not turn the card over as I began to smell a rat when she wanted a photo of the card! The ensuing abuse confirmed my fears.
https://escortalligator.com.raleigh..../34132993/9715
-
06-12-19 11:47 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 64Have a link?
Originally Posted by Chemist69
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 02:16 #4702Senior Member

Posts: 276But then.
She came back. She had dried out and was looking to stay in the area.
Originally Posted by Rdudreaming
[View Original Post]
Did she leave again? Hmm.
-
06-11-19 23:20 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 65Mistress Krista
Retired, relocated, really long time ago!
-
06-11-19 22:54 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 90Firey ivy
Is it true Ivy passed away? If I recall correctly, I remember her daughters lunch box sitting in her room during my visit. That's sad. She was very nice to chat with too.











Reply With Quote




