Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 419 of 492 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 469 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 7368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1098

    Donna in Palmer

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterBalls  [View Original Post]
    Paid her a visit. Place is a total dump, made me wait outside for awhile before coming up. She was in the middle of eating and took a break for our session. BBBJ was above average and she offered CIM. I wanted some poon and put a bag on for CFS. Smelly pussy but reasonably tight, finished off and left. Her hygiene left something to be desired and I will not repeat.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/197015958154
    I forgot to add that she's about 30 to 40 lbs heavier than her pics.

  2. #1097

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj367  [View Original Post]
    She is real and those are her real pictures. She goes by a different name on Eros, lives in Florida and has a ton of legit reviews from a membership site when you Google her number. She left the area though and is now in Boston.
    But also has all the red flags: constantly traveling with ads in dozens of cities around the US, uses multiple numbers, I saw at least half dozen numbers linked to Sabrina / Alexa etc. , uses multiple names. Yes Alexarose09 has a couple dozen reviews on a site popular in some parts of the country not so much in the northeast but these at least the ones I can access without sign in, forgot my I'd, are mixed. Yes cute but maybe not GFE, CBJ only. Reviews mostly say 5 foot nothing but one said 5 foot 3 another 5 foot 6.

    We have enough trouble sorting out the good from the bad, why do you make it so much harder. If you're legit why go to so much trouble to confuse and obscure.

  3. #1096

    Donna in Palmer

    Paid her a visit. Place is a total dump, made me wait outside for awhile before coming up. She was in the middle of eating and took a break for our session. BBBJ was above average and she offered CIM. I wanted some poon and put a bag on for CFS. Smelly pussy but reasonably tight, finished off and left. Her hygiene left something to be desired and I will not repeat.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/197015958154

  4. #1095

    Need answers

    Hey guys so I just saw sara and during the action the condom broke and I didn't know after the deed was done I saw. I'm freaking out does anyone know if she has and std's?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/396331059836

  5. #1094

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Couple of those pics were in an ad for Worcester the other day with a different #, 808 area code (Hawaii).
    She is real and those are her real pictures. She goes by a different name on Eros, lives in Florida and has a ton of legit reviews from a membership site when you Google her number. She left the area though and is now in Boston.

  6. #1093

    Mel

    Last I'd heard she was out of the business, had a steady bf, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by CTHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to Mel?

    Is she out of the biz?

  7. #1092

    Mel

    What ever happened to Mel?

    Is she out of the biz?

  8. #1091

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/984524086402

    It seems TGTBT been seeing this a lot lately. Can anyone verify?
    Couple of those pics were in an ad for Worcester the other day with a different #, 808 area code (Hawaii).

  9. #1090
    Quote Originally Posted by Racer210  [View Original Post]
    SECOND THAT. Avoid at all costs, literally. Smelly, dirty, don't entertain.

  10. #1089

    Avoid part 2

    I've been watching for awhile and it wasn't until recently I felt inclined to contribute due to personal reasons. There's a title about a young woman which States "avoid" hell yeah. Hell fuckin ha avoid. What a mess. Nasty AF. Rushed, scans all over her thighs, smelt like donkey dick and just a bad time. If the world ends, and it's jait you and her, I'd avoid. Idk maybe I'm a tad picky but I wouldn't do this again with your dick, save your time and money and do it yourself.

  11. #1088

    Likely Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/984524086402

    It seems TGTBT been seeing this a lot lately. Can anyone verify?
    Shortly after seeing your post, I was checking this ad https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...?cat=6208&wn=1 Image search led to ads dating back to 2016, multiple phone numbers in multiple cities, some ads used the images from your girl. Wait didn't I just see these pictures somewhere. Guess I can scratch the Boston one off my list.

  12. #1087
    Quote Originally Posted by LolHaha2  [View Original Post]
    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/984524086402

    It seems TGTBT been seeing this a lot lately. Can anyone verify?
    Haven't seen her, but, in my experience, if you have to Google the area code of the phone number, it's usually fake. And if it shows up as Florida, it's almost guaranteed as fake.

  13. #1086

    Legit?

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...e/984524086402

    It seems TGTBT been seeing this a lot lately. Can anyone verify?

  14. #1085

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by IWntYou69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her. Her ad says westfield and only does car dates. I'm a little skepticle.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...c/678834281794
    I haven't met her but have messaged her a few times. The first time she says "I'll message you to pick me up when I'm done eating" and then ghosted me. Tried a few other times after that and she responded somewhat but it never led to a meet.

    There's a different one from Westfield that I did meet two weeks ago. No pics on the ad and when I asked for some she said her phone couldn't send them but gave me her name to look up on Facebook. I was skeptical that she would match the pics but she did. A little overweight but not much, great BBBJ and FS but not a lot of extras. $. 3 for hhr. But outcall or cardate only because she's staying with a cousin.

    http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...a/668196428796

  15. #1084

    Caribbean girl.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape