Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10759
    Senior Member


    Posts: 653

    Kryss

    I came across her last year. Didn't post because she was difficult to lock down to schedule with, and because I knew she'd get popular real quick. She's a former dancer and really cool girl. Pretty open menu, and good skills all around.

    Don't overpay. I was seeing her for 60-80 a visit.

    Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

    JDBoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    She can host today till 4 pm near the airport.

    Don't miss this opportunity.

    She's young.

    Hot.

    Fit.

    And sexy AF.

  2. #10758
    Quote Originally Posted by JNells0383  [View Original Post]
    If anyone is able to, please send the information my way.
    I sent a PM last night as well so if anyone can share digits, that would be much appreciated.

  3. #10757
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Saw her around 1130, deep wet and flexible. Man she is a gem and cool as shit, definitely a must see.
    If anyone is able to, please send the information my way.

  4. #10756

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Athelred  [View Original Post]
    I'm FB friends with her and reached out to her on a number she had posted there. A few texts back and forth confirming she was looking for help, general location. Asked the donation and she wanted to know what I was donating to. I'm not into games. Sent a pm to you last night requesting digits in case she's using a special number for that but no response. Anyone else have any luck?
    Sent a PM also and have yet to get a response.

  5. #10755

    Second that

    Quote Originally Posted by ElisPio  [View Original Post]
    Around lunchtime today. All I can say is Dayuuuuuuuum!
    Saw her around 1130, deep wet and flexible. Man she is a gem and cool as shit, definitely a must see.

  6. #10754

    Tagged & Bagged

    Around lunchtime today. All I can say is Dayuuuuuuuum!

    Quote Originally Posted by Athelred  [View Original Post]
    I'm FB friends with her and reached out to her on a number she had posted there. A few texts back and forth confirming she was looking for help, general location. Asked the donation and she wanted to know what I was donating to. I'm not into games. Sent a pm to you last night requesting digits in case she's using a special number for that but no response. Anyone else have any luck?

  7. #10753
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipsAhoy1  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I met a young lady in Richmond on a referral from a friend. While there for work, college type, definitely played sports when she was younger. Nice 32 d, session started with GFE then gave her a nice round of oral which she seemed to enjoy. Following that with BBBJ, I was about to finish cim but out a cover on and it was great.

    It was a glorious unrushed hour and she hosted which is what I prefer.

    PM for details if interested.
    From a pic, she looks nice but no go for me due to her rate. I don't pay that rate on no review UTR.

  8. #10752

    Not sure this is legit

    I'm FB friends with her and reached out to her on a number she had posted there. A few texts back and forth confirming she was looking for help, general location. Asked the donation and she wanted to know what I was donating to. I'm not into games. Sent a pm to you last night requesting digits in case she's using a special number for that but no response. Anyone else have any luck?

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    She can host today till 4 pm near the airport.

    Don't miss this opportunity.

    She's young.

    Hot.

    Fit.

    And sexy AF.

  9. #10751
    I'm trying to get ***** to ban me so I post bullshit information that isn't true, ignore all my posts.


    Posts: 277

    Mongers / guys

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #10750
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipsAhoy1  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I met a young lady in Richmond on a referral from a friend. While there for work, college type, definitely played sports when she was younger. Nice 32 d, session started with GFE then gave her a nice round of oral which she seemed to enjoy. Following that with BBBJ, I was about to finish cim but out a cover on and it was great.

    It was a glorious unrushed hour and she hosted which is what I prefer.

    PM for details if interested.
    Messaged you last night.

  11. #10749
    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    She can host today till 4 pm near the airport.

    Don't miss this opportunity.

    She's young.

    Hot.

    Fit.

    And sexy AF.
    Sent you a PM. Might be able to see her today.

  12. #10748

    Kryss contact!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    She's running a special for her specialty. BBBJCIM and swallow.
    Would love to help out if I can get her contact info.

  13. #10747

    Kryss.

    Quote Originally Posted by Usairman95  [View Original Post]
    What's her contact info?
    Has anyone received info for her?

  14. #10746
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    She's running a special for her specialty. BBBJCIM and swallow.
    Can you PM me with her number?

  15. #10745

    Looking for an AA spinner

    Trying to find a petite African American who has been verified, with a good attitude. The smaller the better.

    Please PM details.

    Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape