Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 7371
-
06-15-19 01:44 #1101Regular Member

Posts: 4I went and got test waiting to hear back but thanks a ton man your post really calmed me down.
Originally Posted by Lover777
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-19 18:41 #1100Senior Member

Posts: 33Don't worry too much.
I've been seeing escorts since 2002,back when craigslist and backpage was still a thing I use to see a girls every other weekend.
Originally Posted by NeedAnswers55
[View Original Post]
And I would say I BB more than half of them (with greek I always use a condom) and now in 2019 I'm %100 clean never had and std. So I would say don't worry too much.
In this hobby stuff like that will happen, but go get tested to give yourself a piece of mind. Also I'm sure I have a kid out there somewhere but I ain't looking LOL.
-
06-13-19 13:09 #1099Senior Member

Posts: 93Get tested ASAP!
Originally Posted by Needanswers55
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 11:35 #1098Regular Member

Posts: 13Donna in Palmer
I forgot to add that she's about 30 to 40 lbs heavier than her pics.
Originally Posted by MisterBalls
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 03:28 #1097Senior Member

Posts: 161Right
But also has all the red flags: constantly traveling with ads in dozens of cities around the US, uses multiple numbers, I saw at least half dozen numbers linked to Sabrina / Alexa etc. , uses multiple names. Yes Alexarose09 has a couple dozen reviews on a site popular in some parts of the country not so much in the northeast but these at least the ones I can access without sign in, forgot my I'd, are mixed. Yes cute but maybe not GFE, CBJ only. Reviews mostly say 5 foot nothing but one said 5 foot 3 another 5 foot 6.
Originally Posted by Dj367
[View Original Post]
We have enough trouble sorting out the good from the bad, why do you make it so much harder. If you're legit why go to so much trouble to confuse and obscure.
-
06-12-19 21:20 #1096Regular Member

Posts: 13Donna in Palmer
Paid her a visit. Place is a total dump, made me wait outside for awhile before coming up. She was in the middle of eating and took a break for our session. BBBJ was above average and she offered CIM. I wanted some poon and put a bag on for CFS. Smelly pussy but reasonably tight, finished off and left. Her hygiene left something to be desired and I will not repeat.
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...n/197015958154
-
06-12-19 19:04 #1095Regular Member

Posts: 4Need answers
Hey guys so I just saw sara and during the action the condom broke and I didn't know after the deed was done I saw. I'm freaking out does anyone know if she has and std's?
http://springfield-ma.skipthegames.c...y/396331059836
-
06-12-19 16:53 #1094Regular Member

Posts: 1Real
She is real and those are her real pictures. She goes by a different name on Eros, lives in Florida and has a ton of legit reviews from a membership site when you Google her number. She left the area though and is now in Boston.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 15:40 #1093Senior Member

Posts: 355Mel
Last I'd heard she was out of the business, had a steady bf, etc.
Originally Posted by CTHobbyist
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 09:37 #1092Senior Member

Posts: 141Mel
What ever happened to Mel?
Is she out of the biz?
-
06-12-19 09:19 #1091Senior Member

Posts: 695Fake
Couple of those pics were in an ad for Worcester the other day with a different #, 808 area code (Hawaii).
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 03:30 #1090Regular Member

Posts: 2SECOND THAT. Avoid at all costs, literally. Smelly, dirty, don't entertain.
Originally Posted by Racer210
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 03:29 #1089Regular Member

Posts: 2Avoid part 2
I've been watching for awhile and it wasn't until recently I felt inclined to contribute due to personal reasons. There's a title about a young woman which States "avoid" hell yeah. Hell fuckin ha avoid. What a mess. Nasty AF. Rushed, scans all over her thighs, smelt like donkey dick and just a bad time. If the world ends, and it's jait you and her, I'd avoid. Idk maybe I'm a tad picky but I wouldn't do this again with your dick, save your time and money and do it yourself.
-
06-12-19 03:26 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 161Likely Fake
Shortly after seeing your post, I was checking this ad https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...?cat=6208&wn=1 Image search led to ads dating back to 2016, multiple phone numbers in multiple cities, some ads used the images from your girl. Wait didn't I just see these pictures somewhere. Guess I can scratch the Boston one off my list.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 23:55 #1087Senior Member

Posts: 214Haven't seen her, but, in my experience, if you have to Google the area code of the phone number, it's usually fake. And if it shows up as Florida, it's almost guaranteed as fake.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






