Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 865 of 981 FirstFirst ... 365 765 815 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 915 965 ... LastLast
Results 12,961 to 12,975 of 14703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1743

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    I almost contacted her instead of Jenna tonight. Anyone seen this Megan we speak of?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/34059147/727
    She used to work and live with Nadia.

    They broke up.

    Some Megan's pics are a bit old.

    But all good reviews. Look up Nadia or Nadia & Megan.

    Been around her for 2 years. I saw Nadia not megan.

  2. #1742
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreg  [View Original Post]
    She gives out her email in one of videos. I sent her a fan mail and got a 2 sentence thank you a few days later. I replied to that but got no response.
    I'm working on her right now. Will report back if anything fruitful happens. At # sharing stage.

  3. #1741
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRider50  [View Original Post]
    Might be time to hit the AMPs and higher end providers. SW scene isn't cutting it, and the good low end providers are being fckkked to death. LOL.

    Hate to say it but might be time to start following the "Black Honkies" band around and pick up a couple cougar utrs.
    That's always been my modus operandi, but variety is the spice of life. Been a while since I had a regular utr cougar. If you're ever sharing. .

  4. #1740

    Pretty sure she has been reviewed

    I almost contacted her instead of Jenna tonight. Anyone seen this Megan we speak of?

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/34059147/727

  5. #1739

    AMPs and Higher end providers

    Might be time to hit the AMPs and higher end providers. SW scene isn't cutting it, and the good low end providers are being fckkked to death. LOL.

    Hate to say it but might be time to start following the "Black Honkies" band around and pick up a couple cougar utrs.

  6. #1738

    Clearwater Cartel

    Saw Jenna today. Could tell was once a pretty hot little mama. Rooms with Jessica and a couple others. Have latino handlers, and gatekeepers. Located north of GTB near Keene.

    Scabs, and some odor. Did the BBBJ thing and that was it.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...t/34137325/727

    Would have been a good time if it wasn't for the environment and hygiene issues.

  7. #1737

    Sassy

    Does anyone have the email for Sassy? Looked through the thread and couldn't find it.

  8. #1736

    St pete blonde

    To follow up.

    She ghosted me after we had set up an exact time. I never meet her. She had done the same thing a few days prior.

    We set up a time and when I contact to confirm and the exact location actually meet up I get no answer followed by a very delayed response.

    I am still curious, just not interested in wasting my time. Pictures, location and price all seem on point. Just not wanting to continually get the run around.

    Quote Originally Posted by StPeteRunner  [View Original Post]
    Is this one TGTBT?

    I am curious if any one has had a visit.

    Had a intial good few texts with her, seems legit, scheduled for later today.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/33955487/

  9. #1735
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    It is the the same girl. If you Pm me I can giv you the names and #s of a few girls in the same area with like donations. Different complexion though, if you dont have a preference.
    Thanks! I'll send you a PM. I appreciate it.

    I don't care about "complexion", assuming you're talking about race. I do care about looks (not fugly), size (not huge), and hair length (can't get into short hair girls). If you have a "spinner BSW" on tap, I'd love to meet her.

  10. #1734
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    Babylon post is gone. Is that this Caramel (see photo)?
    It is the the same girl. If you Pm me I can giv you the names and #’s of a few girls in the same area with like donations. Different complexion though, if you don’t have a preference.

  11. #1733
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Her pics are generous, as are all these girls. She appeared to be mid to late 40's. Significantly older appearing than I expectedProbably the worst BBBJ ever. Only allowed K9 position and kept telling me this that I better nut soon. I basically got fed up, did not finish and upon leaving found out there's a female hiding in the bathroom. Last part was a huge mistake on my part and something I usually check.

    Clearly I will not repeat and we're not recommend.

    Less.

    QV donation 50, Should've been significantly less as I've seen much better on the streets.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...309/7272725161
    Babylon post is gone. Is that this Caramel (see photo)?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CaramelLargoClearwater7272725161.jpg‎  

  12. #1732
    Any intel on this one? Might be TGTBT.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...120/8136968616

  13. #1731

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by StPeteRunner  [View Original Post]
    Is this one TGTBT?

    I am curious if any one has had a visit.

    Had a intial good few texts with her, seems legit, scheduled for later today.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/33955487/
    Can't say she is legit or not but I can say that the people in the pic with her are. Pic taken at biff burger on 49th street. Will speak to them I don't think there going to be impressed that there pitcures popped ou on list crawler. Boy am I going to have a blast with that. Lmao.

  14. #1730

    Blonde in st pete

    Is this one TGTBT?

    I am curious if any one has had a visit.

    Had a intial good few texts with her, seems legit, scheduled for later today.

    https://escortalligator.com.tampa.li...post/33955487/

  15. #1729

    Sassy

    Quote Originally Posted by Op1954  [View Original Post]
    I was on the road and missed those posts. Almost missed them again. LOL.

    Thanks. Op.
    She gives out her email in one of videos. I sent her a fan mail and got a 2 sentence thank you a few days later. I replied to that but got no response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape