Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 574 of 662 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 624 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1326

    Leah.

    I see Leah is back after a break!

  2. #1325
    Senior Member


    Posts: 419

    Dozens Arrested In Worcester Prostitution Sting

    16 people were arrested in total. But it is interesting to see The female arrestees are offered pre arraignment services through District Attorney Office, so understand that. More info at.

    https://patch.com/massachusetts/worc...titution-sting

  3. #1324

    Oxford

    You want to avoid this one at all cost. She says she is available. Made me wait for 30 minutes. I texted her told her apt number and when I went there she yelled from the window that I need to wait in the car. She texts me I have to wait. She has booked 2 other mongers at the same time. I bolted out of that place and never to return. She texts me an hour later asking if I was still there. Avoid her!

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...y/426559696747

  4. #1323

    Calista in Leominster.

    Calista, boy should I have just went with my other girl in the area. She's off in a motel, people were outside doing work on a car, walked past them in broad day with the girl standing at the door, talk about an awkward walk back to the car after an hour, just a notice if you are one of the people that don't like to be seen going in. She tells me she doesn't have a condom and that she texted me to pick one up (which she never did), 2. $$ an hr. Was the damage, she's a smoker she's okay looking, younger, and a smoker decent size jugs. She started off talking for 15 minutes before hand knowing it was in the time. Mechanical BBBJ for an hour that made me finish towards the last 10 minutes. Like I've seen once before, should've just lit my money on fire.

  5. #1322

    Calista

    Has anyone ever tried with this one?

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...n/388638824810

    Thanks.

  6. #1321

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by MudMann21  [View Original Post]
    Pics accurate. Good personality, talkative. Decent BBBJ. BBFS available. When the main event is over, literally took her 45 seconds to get dressed and out the door.

    Would and have repeated.
    LOL had the exact same experience even though we were scheduled for 60 once I popped she jumped up threw clothes on and flew out the door 20 min session max would repeat if she'd agree to payment after full 60 min.

  7. #1320

    Crack*

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSkivinny  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong, but, if you look up crack ***** in the dictionary, you will find her pic.
    Read your post and it made me laugh. I know this chick and she says "yeah, I'm a w* and I smoke crack, but that doesn't make me a crack* . No, not at all sweetie!

  8. #1319
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomFragment  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience to report?

    http://lowell.skipthegames.com/femal...y/746912504862
    I could be wrong, but, if you look up crack ***** in the dictionary, you will find her pic.

  9. #1318

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    Good review. What was the donation?
    Quoted 160 for 1 hour outcall. No upsell.

  10. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMann21  [View Original Post]
    Pics accurate. Good personality, talkative. Decent BBBJ. BBFS available. When the main event is over, literally took her 45 seconds to get dressed and out the door.

    Would and have repeated.
    Good review. What was the donation?

  11. #1316

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...c/893363569581

    Anybody have experience with this girl? Thanks!
    Check the Fitchburg reviews. A couple on there recently but one might be fake.

  12. #1315

    Met her

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...c/893363569581

    Anybody have experience with this girl? Thanks!
    Pics accurate. Good personality, talkative. Decent BBBJ. BBFS available. When the main event is over, literally took her 45 seconds to get dressed and out the door.

    Would and have repeated.

  13. #1314

    Looking.

    http://worcester.skipthegames.com/fe...c/893363569581

    Anybody have experience with this girl? Thanks!

  14. #1313

    Thanks man.

    Right on. Totally appreciate it. She looks great. Good face? Hopefully she'll be available tomorrow night. Let you know! Thanks. Cheers.

    T.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid  [View Original Post]
    She is easy to setup and well reviewed.

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...i/514934170242

  15. #1312

    Try her out

    She is easy to setup and well reviewed.

    http://providence.skipthegames.com/f...i/514934170242

    Quote Originally Posted by TinType  [View Original Post]
    Hey all.

    Have been having horrible luck w finding that good one. If anyone can hook me up w one girl that's a sure thing I'd be forever in your debt. I'll write a detailed review & def find a way to make it up to you proper! Hopefully nobody finds this offensive. I know there are rules here. I've been spending so much time / $ on nonsense. Ha. PM is totally cool and preferred. All I need is one that's safe bet. I'm completely respectful & easy going. Would think of damaging your imagine. You won't regret it. Hopefully this will work? Ha. Thanks for hearing me out. Take care out there, everyone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape