Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 632 of 930 FirstFirst ... 132 532 582 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 682 732 ... LastLast
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 13942
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4477
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanic6  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a busty, fit MILF, 40 y/o +. BBBJ, Titfuck, facial / cim are all pluses. Price range is in the $400 area. Thanks.
    https://escortalligator.com.lasvegas...284427/montana

    Perfect fit, no?

  2. #4476
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Here ya go

    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanic6  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for a busty, fit MILF, 40 y/o +. BBBJ, Titfuck, facial / cim are all pluses. Price range is in the $400 area. Thanks.
    I know her advertised price is not $400, but I bet she would do it for that, if you ask nicely.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...735/7026747090

    C3.

  3. #4475

    Looking for Busty, Fit MILF

    I'm looking for a busty, fit MILF, 40 y/o +. BBBJ, Titfuck, facial / cim are all pluses. Price range is in the $400 area. Thanks.

  4. #4474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 807

    Vegas footjob / titjob

    I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but every now and then I like to change the menu. Whenever I request it from someone random it's sad and half hearted so I was hoping some research would help. I'm not into the whole dominatrix thing which is usually what's recommended.

  5. #4473
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod82  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has ever had any luck having a girl come to your room? Did it in Atlanta 2 girl for a bachelor party and we had a blast, 3 hrs worth and only spent we normally would ha e at a regular club with no supervisor.

    My boy and I are thinking of hiring 1-2 girls for some fun up in our room to avoid all the shenanigans in the clubs. PM or reply on here will work if you got info to share, will be ariving at the end of the month and will be sharing all my experiences with you all.
    I'm pretty sure most of us here have had girls to our rooms. If you use the escort services advertised on the strip, be prepared to shell out an extra $500 or more per girl if you want them to take off their clothes and stay more than a few minutes. If you want girls from the pretty much any escort site, have them come over before 10 pm to avoid the room key embarrassment.

  6. #4472
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod82  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has ever had any luck having a girl come to your room? Did it in Atlanta 2 girl for a bachelor party and we had a blast, 3 hrs worth and only spent we normally would ha e at a regular club with no supervisor.

    My boy and I are thinking of hiring 1-2 girls for some fun up in our room to avoid all the shenanigans in the clubs. PM or reply on here will work if you got info to share, will be ariving at the end of the month and will be sharing all my experiences with you all.
    Are You looking for just strippers who will dance, bump and grind only? Or are you also looking for more "options" or frills from said dancers.

  7. #4471

    Sophia Sweet

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckFoo  [View Original Post]
    Hi there fellow mongers. I'm finally getting a chance to visit Las Vegas for the first time, staying on the strip and I'm looking to have some extra fun while I'm there. I've been doing my "homework" and reading the boards but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask for some specific recommendations. Anyway, here is what I'm looking for pretty much in priority order. Obviously I know it's unlikely I'll find a provider that checks all of the boxes but I'm hoping to find one or two that meet most.

    1) Outcall.

    2) Friendly & personable.

    3) BBBJ.

    4) MSOG.

    5) Under $450 for a un-rushed hour.

    6) Breast size: Large or bigger.

    7) BBBJCIM.

    8) Rimming.

    9) Age: 22 - 45.

    10) Prostate massage.

    11) DATY.

    12) Body: Average or thinner.

    13) Breast type: Natural.

    14) Dark hair.

    15) Shaved.

    16) Greek.

    If anyone can provide any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks in advance!
    Sophia Sweet hits all those boxes except Greek (and I'm not sure about prostate massages). She posts frequently Eccie, TnA Board, Switter, Privatedelights, and Adultlook.

  8. #4470

    Outcall Strippers

    Just wondering if anyone has ever had any luck having a girl come to your room? Did it in Atlanta 2 girl for a bachelor party and we had a blast, 3 hrs worth and only spent we normally would ha e at a regular club with no supervisor.

    My boy and I are thinking of hiring 1-2 girls for some fun up in our room to avoid all the shenanigans in the clubs. PM or reply on here will work if you got info to share, will be ariving at the end of the month and will be sharing all my experiences with you all.

  9. #4469

    Looking for recommendation

    Hi there fellow mongers. I'm finally getting a chance to visit Las Vegas for the first time, staying on the strip and I'm looking to have some extra fun while I'm there. I've been doing my "homework" and reading the boards but I figured it couldn't hurt to ask for some specific recommendations. Anyway, here is what I'm looking for pretty much in priority order. Obviously I know it's unlikely I'll find a provider that checks all of the boxes but I'm hoping to find one or two that meet most.

    1) Outcall.

    2) Friendly & personable.

    3) BBBJ.

    4) MSOG.

    5) Under $450 for a un-rushed hour.

    6) Breast size: Large or bigger.

    7) BBBJCIM.

    8) Rimming.

    9) Age: 22 - 45.

    10) Prostate massage.

    11) DATY.

    12) Body: Average or thinner.

    13) Breast type: Natural.

    14) Dark hair.

    15) Shaved.

    16) Greek.

    If anyone can provide any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it.

    Thanks in advance!

  10. #4468
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    You know you didn't do her any favor by posting those pictures. They're not very flattering. I hope her ad site reflects better of her because it looks like those "Demons" are still lingering.
    LOL that's what she gave me.

    I do think the one of her in the dress is the only good one.

    But most hookers have that drug look years after is the reward of it LOL.

  11. #4467

    I

    Quote Originally Posted by TunisIrwin  [View Original Post]
    I really hope this is not true or just an isolated incident. I have seen her before several times when in town and it's always been an enjoyable experience I was looking forward to seeing her again when I am there in a couple of weeks.
    Find it strange that she has the same contact number as the old Kallee. I have seen Kallee at her incall multiple times until she informed me she would'nt be providing massages anymore. My only question is, how is this imposter using the same contact number?

  12. #4466
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    So me and this girl have had a past.

    She's been battling demons for awhile but I'm 100 percent sure she's past them now.

    Her name was lexi she goes by chynelle now. She is a very pretty girl and great hooker when she tries which like I said I believe she has started.

    Any way she was gone for awhile and is back she post on list crawler and is trying to get on private delights her menu is wide open if she comfortable with you but YMMV.

    Any way she's a fun fuck and worth the money pm me for digits.
    You know you didn't do her any favor by posting those pictures. They're not very flattering. I hope her ad site reflects better of her because it looks like those "Demons" are still lingering.

  13. #4465

    Lexxi

    Quote Originally Posted by Wj0272  [View Original Post]
    NO thanks! She was so high she didn't know her ass from a hole in the ground! She could be really pretty too. Great body! But.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexii-es...s-vegas-499143
    The.

    So she was out of it when you got to her incall?

    Not able to function?

  14. #4464

    Back

    So me and this girl have had a past.

    She's been battling demons for awhile but I'm 100 percent sure she's past them now.

    Her name was lexi she goes by chynelle now. She is a very pretty girl and great hooker when she tries which like I said I believe she has started.

    Any way she was gone for awhile and is back she post on list crawler and is trying to get on private delights her menu is wide open if she comfortable with you but YMMV.

    Any way she's a fun fuck and worth the money pm me for digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image-2019-06-07-15-31-25.jpg‎   image-2019-06-07-15-36-01.jpg‎   image-2019-06-07-15-35-47.jpg‎   image-2019-06-07-15-35-57.jpg‎  

  15. #4463

    Lexxi

    NO thanks! She was so high she didn't know her ass from a hole in the ground! She could be really pretty too. Great body! But.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lexii-es...s-vegas-499143

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape