Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #994

    Mr Number

    Quote Originally Posted by OldPilot71  [View Original Post]
    I knew several ladies on the escort side that were using an app called mister number to post reviews of mongers and also phone numbers they thought were related to l.

    LEO.
    Little info on Mr Number. I have it on my phone to identify unwanted calls. It will identify business numbers by name & use to identify private numbers. It will also say “scam” ot “telemarketer”, which is helpful.

    Now the private number identification is an upgrade on the app, premium feature that requires $2. 99 a month or $14.99 for a year. Like a lot of apps it was originally all for free.

    An old time traveling escort I am friendly with, originally showed me the app. She had made a note on my play number, "super nice guy, he tips". Maybe about four or five years ago.

  2. #993

    Yes, asked me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Reading4  [View Original Post]
    Meeting this one today. Wants $100 for the meeting. My first time. What's customary to expect if she charges first meeting? https://www.seeking.com/member/4068d...2-b0417e356fd5.
    And people who've seen my earlier posts know where I stand.

    A few bucks here and there is fine but $100 requests for M&G, I say sugar only in room.

  3. #992

    GradSchoolGal?

    GradSchoolGal. Anyone seen her? She's jumping at me, would love any intel.

  4. #991

    Jcsim01.

    Meeting this one today. Wants $100 for the meeting. My first time. What's customary to expect if she charges first meeting? https://www.seeking.com/member/4068d...2-b0417e356fd5.

  5. #990
    Quote Originally Posted by Jroag  [View Original Post]
    If you are into daddy / daughter and / or the gothic look this chick is a lot of fun. $.5 for BBBJCIM BBBJCIP MSOG and just a fun chick in general. No greek is her only limit. Literally her only limit. PM with any questions.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/37239...6-fa293a68f707
    Waiting to see if others have had a similar experience before proceeding.

  6. #989
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    Started chatting with this one- anything on her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/67fd2...1-210dc23bae89
    Interested in any updates. I was talking with her this week also.

  7. #988

    Venus365

    Hello,

    Talking to this one:

    https://www.seeking.com/member/41a0d...1-fcefb744c94b

    Any feedback?

  8. #987
    Quote Originally Posted by OldPilot71  [View Original Post]
    I knew several ladies on the escort side that were using an app called mister number to post reviews of mongers and also phone numbers they thought were related to l.

    LEO.
    Would be nice to know what forums / sites SBs use to post comments.

    Some girls know about this site (why can't some mongers cannot keep their mouth shut is beyond me).

  9. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by BigddsFan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the detailed answer. Do you (or does anyone here) know of board where these ladies are talking specifics? I've put the google machine to use on this to no avail. Can't help wondering what reviews of me might say, if any such things exist.
    I knew several ladies on the escort side that were using an app called mister number to post reviews of mongers and also phone numbers they thought were related to l.

    LEO.

  10. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by BigddsFan  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the detailed answer. Do you (or does anyone here) know of board where these ladies are talking specifics? I've put the google machine to use on this to no avail. Can't help wondering what reviews of me might say, if any such things exist.
    No I don't. But I've spoken with couple individual, because my number had a bad report / review. But she said she would out put in a good word. Since than, ladies doesn't need referrals and such. So that was quite interesting. Not all girls use it. But there's a good amount from what I gathered from the few ladies I spoke with.

  11. #984

    Reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper301  [View Original Post]
    There's also boards that they probably review us. Our screen names / numbers. So yeah if you seeking or talking to number ladies. I'm sure it's being shared amongst them. Hence why almost every lady starts off with an insane amount. But for the most part it's like fishing in a barrel and you might find a decent one.
    Thanks for the detailed answer. Do you (or does anyone here) know of board where these ladies are talking specifics? I've put the google machine to use on this to no avail. Can't help wondering what reviews of me might say, if any such things exist.

  12. #983
    Quote Originally Posted by BookerTNelson  [View Original Post]
    On average, How long have they been in the bowl?
    I guess I have to take back what I wrote a little bit since a couple came to life again yesterday. Most have been on the site a few months, though a couple of them less than 2 weeks.

  13. #982

    Gothic Chick.

    If you are into daddy / daughter and / or the gothic look this chick is a lot of fun. $.5 for BBBJCIM BBBJCIP MSOG and just a fun chick in general. No greek is her only limit. Literally her only limit. PM with any questions.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/37239...6-fa293a68f707

  14. #981
    Quote Originally Posted by BigddsFan  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed a higher than usual number of SA contacts going silent on me lately very soon after moving the conversation offsite. The timing seems strange to me. Why bother sharing offsite info if you're just going to disappear after swapping a couple messages? In most cases I still see them active on the site. Any thoughts on this phenomenon?
    On average, How long have they been in the bowl?

  15. #980
    Quote Originally Posted by BigddsFan  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed a higher than usual number of SA contacts going silent on me lately very soon after moving the conversation offsite. The timing seems strange to me. Why bother sharing offsite info if you're just going to disappear after swapping a couple messages? In most cases I still see them active on the site. Any thoughts on this phenomenon?
    I think it's fairly simple. Lots are reading these boards, when their names pop up in reviews and what not. Some change profiles. At least that's what I noticed to a few of them. There's also boards that they probably review us. Our screen names / numbers. So yeah if you seeking or talking to number ladies. I'm sure it's being shared amongst them. Hence why almost every lady starts off with an insane amount. But for the most part it's like fishing in a barrel and you might find a decent one. That you will use and use for yourself. Before it's overly used and you ready to find the next one. I've gotten over a dozen or so numbers offline but that's where majority of them ends. Expect to be ghosted 95% of the time. Took a couple to lunch / coffee date. But yeah it's overall still trying to find one that's worth my time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape