Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 18216
-
06-13-19 22:10 #5796Senior Member

Posts: 73Could not agree more.
Originally Posted by FunNGames
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 22:07 #5795Senior Member

Posts: 51Kandi was a unicorn in a lot of ways. She was one of the good ones and will be sorely missed. I wish her the best of luck in her future and hope she has a happy life ahead of her!
Originally Posted by AndyInTherye
[View Original Post]
FnG.
-
06-13-19 17:49 #5794Senior Member

Posts: 191I second this endorsement.
Originally Posted by Plattler
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 15:32 #5793Senior Member

Posts: 346Sarah. Maitland Nympho. Is hungry
Hi guys.
Sarah is back after a short break, and man, she is HUNGRY. Wow.
Slender, smart GFE.
You all know of and about her. Rare find, low volume and REAL!!
Run and don't miss out, she has some availability this week.
Enjoy.
PM for digits. SM with significant posts only!
-
06-13-19 12:43 #5792Senior Member

Posts: 37Those are old posts. She took advice from some bad friends and she did not enjoy it. So she's moving on from it. She doesn't respond to anyone who hits her up unless they're from USA.
Originally Posted by Misterm407
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure what happened with sirjohn but she was always pleasant with me and even her reviews on listcrawler are excellent.
-
06-13-19 10:21 #5791Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 83My pleasure
Thank you so much baby you're a sweetheart and I enjoyed myself with your company ❤65039; Hope to see you soon love kisses.
Originally Posted by ATHiker
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-19 10:12 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 73Sun Sets on Kandi UTR
Good day fellow members.
I had a long chat with Kandi UTR yesterday and am posting this to announce her official retirement from the site.
Kandi has been lucky enough to find a relationship she deserves and unfortunately that does not include the following for members.
1) Mountain Climbing.
2) White water rafting.
3) Marathons.
Kandi wanted me to relay her appreciation for all that have treated her well during her time on the site and she is forever grateful for the respect the majority have shown her and asks that continues while she walks off into the UTR sunset to a brighter future.
Wish you nothing but happiness Kandi.
-
06-13-19 07:55 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 50I can be regular as I visit Orlando at least once every two weeks. I am couple of hours away.
Originally Posted by Vino7373
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-19 19:51 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 540Info
Hey who is she can I get her info seems like something I need.
Originally Posted by ATHiker
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
06-12-19 13:05 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 92Workout with Scar.
Thanks BabyLight333 for the hookup waited to long should have been on this sooner I reached out to her and was able to have a nice morning workout arrived fresh clean smelling great gave me a nice hug and kiss talked a few minutes then the workout was on can't really add anything all past reviews are spot on very sweet girl treat her right you won't be disappointed thank you again Scar you made my day.
Performance Great.
Clean Yes.
Attitude Great.
Performance Outstanding.
Repeat Yes Soon.
-
06-11-19 09:50 #5786Senior Member

Posts: 944Nikki the Altamonte Redhead (aka NikkiSix)
Nikki the Altamonte Redhead (aka NikkiSix) just texted me and apologized for not getting back to me for a few days, she said she had to get a new phone but still has same number. So if she hasn't gotten back to any of you guys I'd recommend reaching out to her again.
Also, she told me this is her last day for incall availability for the foreseeable future so if you need incall now's your chance!
SYM.
-
06-11-19 08:48 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 288We have all been there
At one we paid our dues to reach SR status. Also a word of advise, our more respected providers do read posted reviews and most likely will shy away from mongers that frequent street walkers and AMPs.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 01:32 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 185Visiting and seeking
Hello Gents-.
I'm in town on business from the southern Carolina. I've been seeing a regular up there for some time now, so I haven't posted a review in a while. I've learned that ladies explore much more with you once you've become a regular. Anyway, I digress. I'm in town this week, staying at a nice hotel, and would like to find one of your pretty ladies for an hour or two. If you have any recommendations, I welcome them, and if you ever find yourself in the upstate of SC, I'll point you in the right direction! Thanks in advance!
Seeking a beautiful Minuet.
Musician.
-
06-11-19 00:28 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 178Housekeeper
Last week I got a BJ from the housekeeper in apopka. It was strange because she asked for 40 up front so she could pay the room. I refused and she got out. Then I texted her I don't pay up front. She then told me to come back and gave me a good BBBJ. However, the whole time she had a dude blowing up her phone. She also said she had a room but people keeping knocking on it. I like housekeeper but strange behavior.
-
06-10-19 19:11 #5782Senior Member

Posts: 1150Like nedly said
You can try to pm her, but TBH she may not respond if you don't have any verifiable posts, interactions or references with providers. They use this site for that reason too.
Originally Posted by Yikes101
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






