Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,311 to 20,325 of 26419
-
06-11-19 01:53 #6109Regular Member

Posts: 8Ashley Taylor
Had a dream about Ashley a few weeks ago. One of my best dreams. Almost everything, but greek was on the menu. Started off with DFK followed by BBBJ. Did DATY and FIV. Went back and forth with CG, DS, Mish, reverse CG, CG. CIP and CIM. She was very sweet and is definitely in shape. Great conversationalist.
-
06-11-19 00:48 #6108Senior Member

Posts: 42Anna
Those of you, like me, who are fans of Anna. She is out of action for probably a good long while.
Turns out warrants were many and the courts might not be forgiving.
She'll be missed.
-
06-10-19 22:58 #6107Senior Member

Posts: 331Is there a current contact for her?
Originally Posted by MilwaukeePics
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 20:54 #6106Senior Member

Posts: 1244He pulled her crap
On her and that's what this was about.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 18:03 #6105Regular Member

Posts: 6Tara
Can you post the link?
Originally Posted by MilwaukeePics
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 17:27 #6104Senior Member

Posts: 627Kirby
I was given her number and was finally able to see her. Decent price, good body (looked like small C to nice B's), didn't like the fact that she doesn't kiss. So I probably won't repeat. Also I was not given permission to pass along her number.
-
06-10-19 16:43 #6103Regular Member

Posts: 2Newbie
First time try this service, set an appointment with her at 1:00 pm. Came there and got ghosted, she didn't answer her phone or text. Anybody recommend anything around Waukesha, Milwaukee area?
Here's the girl this morning: http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...o/580538170744.
-
06-10-19 14:41 #6102Senior Member

Posts: 2814I'm getting old. Obviously I sent you the wrong post. I swear it was #6057. Never mind.
Originally Posted by FCannon
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 12:31 #6101

Posts: 86Tara.
Tara in Waukesha. My experience was a little different from the original poster. Greek is not on the menu, decent BBBJ, covered sex in multiple positions on her couch. Rates are 60 for BBBJ, 140 for full hour msog. No hhr rates. Not sure about kissing. Discreet, safe neighborhood.
Originally Posted by LoneRanger327
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 11:43 #6100Senior Member

Posts: 71Utr milf
I seem to recall a few posts about a mature lady in one of the western burbs (Waukesha, Brookfield, pewaukee or somewhere) that played during the day while he hubby was at work. She had incall at her house. Not sure what her name was as I can't find the posts. I recall the posts being decently positive. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks in advance. LR.
-
06-10-19 10:34 #6099Senior Member

Posts: 1244True, but
She can do whatever she wants, it is her decision. It is also our option to see her or not. If she decides to up her rates, we can also tell her that is too high and pass. I don't agree with low balling them but reasonable rates, not inflated.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 09:50 #6098Senior Member

Posts: 255The problem hasn't been guys no showing her. The problem has been her no showing guys.
Originally Posted by OldBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 09:42 #6097Senior Member

Posts: 489On the other hand.
It might provoke an increase in rates to make up for no-shows.
Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee
[View Original Post]
I do, however, understand the frustration.
-
06-10-19 09:05 #6096Senior Member

Posts: 686I shouldn't
Condone this kind of activity, but, turnabout is fair game. Some of these girls getaway to full of themselves with guys throwing wads of money at them continously to the point they forget they are in a service industry, and they are the service. I will openly admit to saying good for you.
Originally Posted by GoPack
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 07:45 #6095Senior Member

Posts: 774Huh?
What are you talking about? What review is fake? I you click on the reply to post we would all know.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






