Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6100

    Utr milf

    I seem to recall a few posts about a mature lady in one of the western burbs (Waukesha, Brookfield, pewaukee or somewhere) that played during the day while he hubby was at work. She had incall at her house. Not sure what her name was as I can't find the posts. I recall the posts being decently positive. Can anyone help me out on this? Thanks in advance. LR.

  2. #6099

    True, but

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    It might provoke an increase in rates to make up for no-shows.

    I do, however, understand the frustration.
    She can do whatever she wants, it is her decision. It is also our option to see her or not. If she decides to up her rates, we can also tell her that is too high and pass. I don't agree with low balling them but reasonable rates, not inflated.

  3. #6098
    Quote Originally Posted by OldBear  [View Original Post]
    It might provoke an increase in rates to make up for no-shows.

    I do, however, understand the frustration.
    The problem hasn't been guys no showing her. The problem has been her no showing guys.

  4. #6097

    On the other hand.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    Condone this kind of activity, but, turnabout is fair game. Some of these girls getaway to full of themselves with guys throwing wads of money at them continously to the point they forget they are in a service industry, and they are the service. I will openly admit to saying good for you.
    It might provoke an increase in rates to make up for no-shows.

    I do, however, understand the frustration.

  5. #6096

    I shouldn't

    Condone this kind of activity, but, turnabout is fair game. Some of these girls getaway to full of themselves with guys throwing wads of money at them continously to the point they forget they are in a service industry, and they are the service. I will openly admit to saying good for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoPack  [View Original Post]
    So, today, more than 28 hours after I originally texted her, I get a message from Champagne wanting to know if I could see her today. I said sure and we settled on 3:00 (I had no intention of going). I asked what the donation was and she said 120,40 more for bb. I said fine and she gave me the cross streets to go to near Papa Stache in Big Bend. I was to call her when I got there. At 3:25 she starts texting me to find out where I am. At 3:38 I texted her that I was never coming and this was her payback for the USASG guys she had ghosted and to have a nice day. I never heard another word from her. Maybe now she'll stop playing her game!

  6. #6095

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Sounded like he was reviewing his sister, after the family vacation. Just saying, was that a review or an endorsement, he'll be right back with the rest of the story.

    EAGLE 19.
    What are you talking about? What review is fake? I you click on the reply to post we would all know.

  7. #6094

    Sammilove.

    So, I am pretty upset.

    Sammilove stood me up on back to back nights. I was dying to try her services after several great reviews on this forum.

    Day 1: texts me exactly at the appointment time to say she has an emergency.

    Day 2: agrees to a late time as a favor to me, then after texting her for an address, she never texts back.

    I am cool with providers refusing to meet with people, and or being direct that they cannot make an appointment, but she showed such utter disrespect for my time. Just wow.

  8. #6093
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285

    Short sext black

    https://bodyrubshop.com/ads/sexy-pet...ddess-21646514

    Saw this one today, easy to communicate with. Very prompt, damage was $ and well worth it. Gives a great BBBJ, licked her for a bit. Then the cover went on, started doggy and what a great view of that ass! Went to mish and finished there.

  9. #6092

    Wendy

    Yes that's the one. Get it while she still has walls or doesn't end up back in jail from her warrents or overdoses.

  10. #6091

    Welcome!

    Quote Originally Posted by MNKing  [View Original Post]
    Been kinda just lurking on all these threads taking in all the info but glad to be posting for once. Not from out here but Minnesota is super dry so I took a road trip to you fellas part of town a few days ago and just got around to reporting my time out here. Tried out Kandii aka "Thick Mature". Originally quoted me $100 hh incall BBBJ included, got to her spot and had a little talk and told me she offered BBFS for $50 extra. Said fuck it why not and took the dive since I came all this way. For $150 was well worth it. Softest ass I've seen in awhile and she gives great head and takes all direction. We get nothing like this out in Minnesota. Did a little more talking and she pointed me towards her Pornhub account too and found a few videos someone posted of her. I'll leave the links below.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/574646938472

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5ae3b78242bec
    Nice first report!

  11. #6090

    Wendy

    Yes it is. Sry for not posting it. Enjoy the pussy while it has walls.

  12. #6089

    Some Karma for Champagne

    So, today, more than 28 hours after I originally texted her, I get a message from Champagne wanting to know if I could see her today. I said sure and we settled on 3:00 (I had no intention of going). I asked what the donation was and she said 120,40 more for bb. I said fine and she gave me the cross streets to go to near Papa Stache in Big Bend. I was to call her when I got there. At 3:25 she starts texting me to find out where I am. At 3:38 I texted her that I was never coming and this was her payback for the USASG guys she had ghosted and to have a nice day. I never heard another word from her. Maybe now she'll stop playing her game!

  13. #6088

    Fake review

    Sounded like he was reviewing his sister, after the family vacation. Just saying, was that a review or an endorsement, he'll be right back with the rest of the story.

    EAGLE 19.

  14. #6087

    Kandii AKA Thick Mature.

    Been kinda just lurking on all these threads taking in all the info but glad to be posting for once. Not from out here but Minnesota is super dry so I took a road trip to you fellas part of town a few days ago and just got around to reporting my time out here. Tried out Kandii aka "Thick Mature". Originally quoted me $100 hh incall BBBJ included, got to her spot and had a little talk and told me she offered BBFS for $50 extra. Said fuck it why not and took the dive since I came all this way. For $150 was well worth it. Softest ass I've seen in awhile and she gives great head and takes all direction. We get nothing like this out in Minnesota. Did a little more talking and she pointed me towards her Pornhub account too and found a few videos someone posted of her. I'll leave the links below.

    http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...h/574646938472

    https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5ae3b78242bec

  15. #6086

    Wendy link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb4100  [View Original Post]
    Yes the redhead Wendy. To clear the air, we used to be good friends. Knew her for 8 plus years. Through abusive husbands to shitty boyfriends. The whole nine yards. Yes I was placed in the friend zone until she became a provider and I paid to be more. Than I was just a client with a very limited menu but same price. Than I developed feelings that still lingered until recently. When I realized my friendship or presence in general was deemed too much time or energy. All my messages longer than a paragraph were criticized as novels and disgarded and immediately deleted or ignored. So I realized that it was disrespectful and verbalized my feelings. Now our pretense of a friendship is over. Having said that, I do urge everyone to visit her, because pleasing her clients are her sole interest. Her well bieng and lifestyle is no longer my concern or for me to help. All I know for sure is that she aims to please clients, not friends or anything borderline personal. Which is a good trait for a provider. The menu is dependent on the donation. And she has no set limits, rules or guidelines on what can or can't be done. And I do mean anything and everything. So if you are seeking to fulfill a fantasy and don't want to hear the word no. I think Wendy is your best option. I'm sure we have all heard rumors of BBFS, anal, three somes with two guys and her or two chicks and one guy and her being more than video friendly. What more could ya want? So be safe as always, and I would say get at it sooner than later. More importantly YOU have fun.
    Is the link to the Wendy that you are referring to? http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...y/368877270700.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape