Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 16,981 to 16,995 of 31683
-
06-11-19 21:24 #14703Senior Member

Posts: 166Anyone ever try this girl? - http://orlando.skipthegames.com/fema...t/442800347943.
-
06-11-19 21:10 #14702Senior Member

Posts: 42Eros is good if you prefer high end or just spending more money.
Originally Posted by Dragon88
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 17:13 #14701Regular Member

Posts: 12In the Kissimmee area
Here for a week looking for some suggestions!
-
06-11-19 16:57 #14700Senior Member

Posts: 459Web sites
Skip the games and adult look also.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 16:27 #14699Senior Member

Posts: 2464You might try this site
Well, Escort Alligator / List Crawler is a hooker search site that is up and coming. You might try it, who knows, might give you what you want:
Originally Posted by AmericanPatrio
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.orlando....post/33678854/
C3.
-
06-11-19 15:25 #14698Senior Member

Posts: 456Thanks for sharing. Most of us already have made appointments.
Originally Posted by BlackHammer800
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 15:24 #14697Senior Member

Posts: 58One of the best reviews ever.
Thanks Mitch for a most wonderful review. One of the best and most detailed ones in a long time. Cheers!
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 01:26 #14696Senior Member

Posts: 946Thanks! Yeah I thought you might like that! LOL.
Originally Posted by Lehmonade
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 00:51 #14695Senior Member

Posts: 548Lmao
Great inside joke. Nice review as always.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 21:03 #14694Shill for Summer Cox, ignore all posts

Posts: 15Summer airport
When and seen summer again. Saw alot of talk on here. You all should really try her out at least once. Some or you are getting her confused. I went and saw the one in kissimmie. Totally not my style. The one by the airport is where it's at!
This one is the one tall want to see.
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...8102&cityid=98
-
06-10-19 18:38 #14693Senior Member

Posts: 105Hi SYM,
You always rocks as usual. Your description was really really make me you know what.
Thank again,
Have fun be, be saafe.
-
06-10-19 17:27 #14692Regular Member

Posts: 12Web sites
Web sites come and go. Always seems to the be case. My impressions so far is that this site has some quality people willing to share experiences. Helps to keep everyone safe. Check out the sister site as well.
Originally Posted by AmericanPatrio
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 16:17 #14691Senior Member

Posts: 94Saw this one too. Had to do a car date. The bbj was really good. Cool chick. Would repeat when she comes back to Orlando.
Originally Posted by Oreddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 14:45 #14690Regular Member

Posts: 1Mariah in Ovoedo.
I'm not new on here always came on as a guest cause I forgot user name but finally decided to write a review. Texted provider and she responded promptly, gave me directions I was running late and she was still very nice and allowed me to still see her I apologized but when I arrived I was pleasantly surprised she was pretty tall if that intimidates you then screw that still see her she will make you feel comfortable. Her skin was nice and soft she smelled amazing, nice thick thighs the way I like pretty face and phat ass that looked amazing bent over I can't get that beautiful image out of my head. Damage was 100 for a very sensual and what felt like a loving BBJ had to return the favor which I don't normally do but got caught up in the moment. Loved hearing her moans had covered FS. Didn't feel rushed at all when it came time to explode went into a euphoric state dam near went into a coma. Completely satisfied and will definitely return multiple times.
-
06-10-19 13:34 #14689Senior Member

Posts: 946Creamybby (Hey Nineteen!)
Was able to see Creamybby for an hour recently. First off, a huge thank you to Lehmonade for introducing this NINETEEN year old spinner to the forum! Did I mention she's only 19! I owe Lehmonade a case of Mike's Hard Lemonade, LOL! After I saw Lehmonade's recent post I texted Creamybby at the number in her new ad on the sister site (please see link below) and she responded fairly quickly. We had excellent communications leading up to my visit.
I arrived at her incall in Orlando at a rustic hotel and couldn't believe my eyes when this hot (5'4", 115 lb) TEENAGER opened the door! However, I was reminded of the old song "Hey Nineteen" by Steely Dan (see link to vid below) because she's so young we had little in common to talk about at first. However, it didn't take long for her to warm up to me and we soon discovered that we actually did have some things in common. She asked me what was in my monger bag and she seemed to get a kick out of my various toys, although she expressed some disappointment that I didn't have a dildo, LOL.
She lay beside me on the bed and we lightly kissed while fondling each others' bodies. My God is she young and pretty! I felt like I had hit the fucking lottery! I sucked and tickled her eraser nipples with my tongue and she was very ticklish.
Junior was ready to go so I put on a cover and lubed up. I watched in amazement as this pretty young thing got on top and ever so slowly worked my cock into her TIGHT young pussy. Soon she was riding my cock hard in CG as I squeezed her awesome ass and firm breasts. I felt like I had time traveled back to my senior year in high school and I was fucking my teenage girlfriend again!
Asked her for some RCG and she slowly spun around with my cock deep inside her until she was in RCG. She is literally a spinner! She seemed to really enjoy this position and kept looking over her shoulder at me to smile and make sexy moans. At this point I had her put on my toy Pirates of the Caribbean handcuffs which she really enjoyed, LOL.
Next I asked her for some mish. She got on her back and proceeded to expose her pussy to me in the most amazing spread eagle I've ever seen. She mentioned she had a background in ice skating which requires a tremendous amount of flexibility and it showed. I relished the view as I watched my cock slowly squeeze into her pussy with her legs pinned up beside her ears with her hands still in the cuffs. Talk about DEEP penetration, I couldn't believe it!
It gets better! As I'm fucking her, I feel a strong rhythmic squeezing of my cock. I asked Creamy if that was her and she giggled in delight. This girl has an AMAZING ability to squeeze your cock with her pussy muscles. The only other girl I've met who can squeeze her pussy that tight with that much control is Cassie.
Which brings me to a very important point. Just like Cassie, Creamy is not GFE. But also just like Cassie, Creamy is so fucking young and hot that I just didn't care. I just felt lucky to be with such a hot young chick!
Told her I had to try her in doggie so she assumed the position on the bed. Needless to say, there isn't even a hint of cellulite on her hot young ass! What an amazing site to watch as my engorged cock squeezed into her tight little pussy from behind. I spanked her ass lightly and just savored the moment.
I then had her stand next to the bed and lean over so I could do some standing doggie with her. Her room has a very nicely positioned mirror that afforded me a great alternative view of the action. We fit really well together in this position and she seemed to really get off on it. Because I was standing I was able to get good leverage and lean into her as I fucked her long and hard.
My hour was nearly up and I wanted to finish in mish with Creamy so I had her get on her back again. Her ability to spread eagle made Mish my favorite position with her. I started to plunge my cock balls deep into her pussy again. Staring at her pretty young eyes and face as we fucked made me reach the boiling point quickly. As I started to cum I stopped thrusting and kissed her while she squeezed and milked the cum out of my cock with her pussy muscles. It felt fucking amazing!
Afterwards we talked for a bit and she asked to try on my underwear that she really liked (Michele 1 L had picked them out for me, LOL). She looked hot in them so I suggested she take some pics and she did. I'm hoping she'll send a few of them to me that I can post.
Will most fucking definitely repeat!
SYM.
Link to Creamybby's ad on sister site
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...9491&cityid=98
Link to "Hey Nineteen" by Steely Dan. Check out the hot brunette background singer! https://youtu.be/91KMotxx81U.












Reply With Quote




