Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 524 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 7848
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1038
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickcheney  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-es...terbury-482904

    Beware the pictures she uses are not current. She is at least 20 lbs lighter, and emaciated looking. Nice enough girl but high mileage. She used to stay on M street with one of her best friends until the bust. Decent BBJ and that's where I finished as I love my cock to stick it in her raw, which is what she offered.
    Not surprising, considering who she was best friends with and we all know just how accurate her picture are.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitohui  [View Original Post]
    Search for her on skip she will pop up. Everyone says she is greaat I thought so too. However she gave me something after my BBFS visit with her. Other than that she is very worth it, very nice, kinda crazy in the head but over all cool person.
    Ouch, sorry to hear that. Hope its nothing serious.

  2. #1037
    Quote Originally Posted by SullyErna69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Could anyone share a link for Bellz? I'm admittedly confused who she is. Would like to give her a try. Thanks!
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/bella-es...terbury-482904

    Beware the pictures she uses are not current. She is at least 20 lbs lighter, and emaciated looking. Nice enough girl but high mileage. She used to stay on M street with one of her best friends until the bust. Decent BBJ and that's where I finished as I love my cock to stick it in her raw, which is what she offered.

  3. #1036

    Bella bellz

    Quote Originally Posted by SullyErna69  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Could anyone share a link for Bellz? I'm admittedly confused who she is. Would like to give her a try. Thanks!
    Search for her on skip she will pop up. Everyone says she is greaat I thought so too. However she gave me something after my BBFS visit with her. Other than that she is very worth it, very nice, kinda crazy in the head but over all cool person.

  4. #1035

    Bella Bellz

    Hey guys. Could anyone share a link for Bellz? I'm admittedly confused who she is. Would like to give her a try. Thanks!

  5. #1034

    Awesome dream

    I'm new to this site but I have seen plenty of reviews and I'm glad I trusted you guys cause I had a dream with Jasmine and it was amazing. I'm glad she was the real deal and made me feel really comfortable, Head was great and her kitty was tight, def going to see her again. And thank you all for the reports it really helped cause last time I got robbed.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jasmine-...terbury-479271

  6. #1033

    Seemed pretty clear it was outcall only

    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/839957568573

    Had been in touch with this 1 for awhile but we couldn't coordinate a time to meet. Finally met her today. Texted her this morning & we made plans for what I thought was going to be an incall.

    I told her I'd like a tour of beacon falls & she said sure. We agreed on a price of 65 for the tour & she said it cums with a complimentary BBBJCIM. I get to her complex & then she says she has a spot, so no incall, its a car date. Ok she's young 20's, cute but obese, not morbidly obese but heavy. Dyed blonde hair, decent personality, laid back. BJ was good but location made me a bit leery as I'd never been there before.
    One thing I didn't like was that she did not appear freshly clean, she was kinda clammy to the touch which would have been an issue if we were screwing.

    I'll see her again but will try to get her donation down to 50. It seems she changes her contact # every so often.
    Copied from the link provided.

    "Hey guys Maria here and I'm back. Young thick blonde with the seeetest personality. Only doing outcalls or car date and only available a few hours 9-2 on wed".

  7. #1032

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Lort230  [View Original Post]
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/121631901194

    Before I TOFTT, any reports on her? Kinda hard to search because of the lack of name.

    Lort.
    I'm pretty sure there are reviews but no idea how to find them. Search doesn't really help with this topic since every girl is Nikki, CHristy, or Misty.

  8. #1031

    Naugatuck

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...s/121631901194

    Before I TOFTT, any reports on her? Kinda hard to search because of the lack of name.

    Lort.

  9. #1030

    Thick blonde ready for fun (beacon falls)

    http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...n/839957568573

    Had been in touch with this 1 for awhile but we couldn't coordinate a time to meet. Finally met her today. Texted her this morning & we made plans for what I thought was going to be an incall.

    I told her I'd like a tour of beacon falls & she said sure. We agreed on a price of 65 for the tour & she said it cums with a complimentary BBBJCIM. I get to her complex & then she says she has a spot, so no incall, its a car date. Ok she's young 20's, cute but obese, not morbidly obese but heavy. Dyed blonde hair, decent personality, laid back. BJ was good but location made me a bit leery as I'd never been there before.
    One thing I didn't like was that she did not appear freshly clean, she was kinda clammy to the touch which would have been an issue if we were screwing.

    I'll see her again but will try to get her donation down to 50. It seems she changes her contact # every so often.

  10. #1029

    Second one

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Second one is barbi who is a street walker. She's a heavy iv user.

  11. #1028

    Re: WARNING: Could this be some online sting in Waterbury?

    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    Decided to investigate. Re: 1st link only-- http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...y/683532765718 ph# (475) 225-3267. Couldn't get a name but was able to verify that it's serviced by Verizon Wireless. Then googled the #.....nothing.
    Then texted # around 6;30 pm today--no response.
    Ill keep yall posted with any developments.

  12. #1027
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    What exactly do you find fishy about it.

    For the record I usually don't go for such low effort ads either but I don't know what makes them fishy.

  13. #1026
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by BBFreak  [View Original Post]
    What makes you suspicious?

  14. #1025

    WARNING: Could this be some online sting in Waterbury?


  15. #1024
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilsw203  [View Original Post]
    So I came across Bella bellz on social media. Looks like her and jasmine are friends. I might inquire about a doubles session.
    Haven't seen Bella. Met up with Jasmine today. They have been best friends for a long time. They have known each other before escorting. Jasmine only hosts one or two days a week. She has another job and she also dances. Anyway, I highly recommend Jasmine. Pictures in her post are real.

    Jasmine and Bree are now my favorites. Bree has not posted for about a month. Texted her over the weekend. Says that she doesn't just do escorting. She says she has 2 other jobs and goes to school.

    Those interested can PM me if you want.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape