Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,621 to 10,635 of 13311
-
06-09-19 18:34 #2691Regular Member

Posts: 3Amaya is definitely fake!
I reached out to her, ask for an outcall and she said it's fine. Around 8 PM, she said she would come to me and I said keep me updated since her ad say Greenwood. At 1 AM she said she's here in my city at a Walmart. Told her I wasn't expecting her but I'm at a bar come by (LOL). That's when she hit me with that full payment first text. I asked her why full payment, a deposit would make more sense and how do I know she will show up. She said I will get my time or money period. She sent me some reviews from EB, I asked for link she said link was down. I had nothing better to do so I decided to mess with her. I told her I wanted to make payment through CashApp but I have to download it first (I've had it for years now), she gave me the username and I looked it up and some guy's name LOL. I had this old error message from cash app, so I sent it to her. She said its probably because I'm new to the app (I'm not). She said use PayPal, she sent email address, I searched it through the cash app and it was some Indian lady Not the girl in the pic. HAHAHHAHA I sent her some screenshot to show me adding her info and the money and said I'm sorry I have a regular provider that's going to come. She is less work to set up, I just have to Uber her to my place so I'll hit her up later. OMG, she got furious. Cursed me out, called me "boy", insulted the fake regular that I don't have. She told me she was going to surprise me with a 2 provider visit so I messed up hahahha. Trying to reel me back in. She said she's worth it no one else comes close. LOL.
Long Story short (it's much longer than that), I got a lot of their info. On one of the CashAPP username she gave me is an indian couple. In the attachment, I have one of the girls the number is associated with. LOL.
-
06-09-19 09:55 #2690Senior Member

Posts: 43Amaya and Jasmine are not the same
I have never Amaya, and haven't tried to.
Originally Posted by PhillUponThese
[View Original Post]
Now, Jasmine I saw twice recently.
This is Jasmine:
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...c/513212319458
-
06-08-19 23:16 #2689Regular Member

Posts: 11Lovely LeAnn
https://adultsearch.com/south-caroli...scorts/1190503
Anybody seen LeAnn? I remember seeing her ads a long time ago but it's been a while. Is it worth it?
-
06-08-19 22:16 #2688Senior Member

Posts: 160I See
I can dig it.
My confusion was with Tony are as he was the one to post that he just saw her. So Tony are must be a fake as well.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 22:06 #2687Senior Member

Posts: 504Amaya
How could you have missed in listing that "I am a very dominant woman!
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 19:10 #2686Senior Member

Posts: 357Amaya
Don't you just love it when you find one who's obviously trying to scam you? I contacted this one today and she said, "I do require you send full payment upfront before meeting just so I know you're serious. " My response? "Not going to happen. ".
http://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.com...a/637588797255
-
06-08-19 15:33 #2685Senior Member

Posts: 687That is exactly what I'm saying. The girl posting the ad may be a real, but the pics are not of her. Whomever opens the door will not be the girl in the ad.
Originally Posted by PhillUponThese
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 08:44 #2684Senior Member

Posts: 650Two kinds of fake
Does it really matter which kind of fake it is? Both kinds of fake are using public pics. In one case it's a real girl but she doesn't look like that. In the other case it's a scammer trying to get your CC number or advance payment of some kind, usually in a foreign country by sending you to a web site or asking for personal details. About half of all STG ads are in one of these two categories, even after STG does it's daily scammer take down. That doesn't mean the remaining 50% are worth seeing because even if they are using their real pics there are poor performers, time cheaters, advance payment scams, cash and dash and many other possible issues with those ladies. Stay safe and research well (this site is invaluable for the latter).
Originally Posted by PhillUponThese
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 06:36 #2683Senior Member

Posts: 207Fake pics
I don't think he was talking about Jasmine, but rather the other girl I posted about. Met with Jasmine yesterday. I actually don't think her pics are real, but they're not terribly far off. Not a great experience, but it was safe and clean. Did a 30 minute that seemed more like a QV. Not GFE. But she was nice and friendly.
Originally Posted by PhillUponThese
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 11:47 #2682Senior Member

Posts: 160Confused
Just a bit confused-Are you saying the pics of Jasmine are fake.
Originally Posted by Muffdiver01
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 11:03 #2681Senior Member

Posts: 35Fake pics
Haven't met her, but the pics are quite fake. Those are pics of Erin Ashford.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
Dammit, got sidetracked and Muff beat me to it.Last edited by ICanHazVapor; 06-07-19 at 11:04. Reason: Late Post
-
06-07-19 07:04 #2680Senior Member

Posts: 30Sasha
I did the FaceTime with her. I rationalized it in several ways. 1) she's a frequent poster so obviously she's been around 2) it was nice to see that her pics were real and 3) I felt like it was no different from a voice call. Nothing was discussed other than the weather, what was on tv, downtown Greenville, etc. Definitely nothing specific about the visit. I thought it was kinda nice to get some of the initial awkwardness out of the way prior to meeting. Although I do understand why some would not want to do it.
Originally Posted by TimBow52
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 04:49 #2679Senior Member

Posts: 687Probably because she's fake, at least the pics are. Click on the bottom of the pic where it says is this photo real or you can just google instead.
Originally Posted by SCBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 00:22 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 35Yeah, she has gained another person in contrast to her old size. I literally left. Couldn't lower myself to pull the trigger. Felt bad, but I would have felt down right dirty otherwise.
Originally Posted by TonyR
[View Original Post]
-
06-06-19 22:52 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 207Anyone tried her?
Been trying to get an appointment with Jasmine with no response. I'll keep trying, but anyone tried this girl?
http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/091686485873










Reply With Quote




