Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39619

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Brenda's daughter? If you are, Anne is a blonde haired white SW with a face like a frog, her eyes should be enough to scare any regular Monger away. Google Boris Karlof, and imagine home as a female, and you got Anne.
    Yeah that's who he talking only thing she ever could do for me is give the mic work and that's with a hat on NEVER did anything else sad she give great head too.

  2. #39618

    Most curious

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Seems quite odd they him for 3 hours. Would be interesting to find out what he was detained for. ?
    The real irony to me was this monger's insistence at seeking her (the alleged) out even after all that had transpired?! That pussy must be made of gold. Most curious, indeed.

  3. #39617

    Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Saw anne last night. Hope you guys are stayin away. Long time woman out there. Some may know she's carrying the big 1 and it shows. She was beggin me to go with her. Sayin she really needed to get fucked. I was thinking to myself you already are.

    Saw allison about 30 mins later and got some of that tornato tongue. She always pleased. Swallowed it all.
    Are you talking about Brenda's daughter? If you are, Anne is a blonde haired white SW with a face like a frog, her eyes should be enough to scare any regular Monger away. Google Boris Karlof, and imagine home as a female, and you got Anne.

  4. #39616
    Seems quite odd they him for 3 hours. Would be interesting to find out what he was detained for. ? The best thing to is to park and observe if you are unsure if LE is cracking down.

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    That's pretty much my worst nightmare. The way I do pickups avoids getting pulled over by cops but still has it's risks, the paranoia is always present which is why I stick with "escorts" now.

    I am confused though, maybe I'm misreading your post. You got pulled up, the girl got picked up by the cops and taken back to the city, meaning she was probably working for them. So you waited and then went back looking for the same girl, with the cops now knowing what vehicle you drive and knowing that the girl is possibly working with them? Bit of a risky move there.

  5. #39615

    Set up?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    That's pretty much my worst nightmare. The way I do pickups avoids getting pulled over by cops but still has it's risks, the paranoia is always present which is why I stick with "escorts" now.

    I am confused though, maybe I'm misreading your post. You got pulled up, the girl got picked up by the cops and taken back to the city, meaning she was probably working for them. So you waited and then went back looking for the same girl, with the cops now knowing what vehicle you drive and knowing that the girl is possibly working with them? Bit of a risky move there.
    She would never set someone up have known her for awhile unless you know what went down it would be better not to make a statement like that that is how rumors start have a good day.

  6. #39614

    Nailed

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    That's pretty much my worst nightmare. The way I do pickups avoids getting pulled over by cops but still has it's risks, the paranoia is always present which is why I stick with "escorts" now.

    I am confused though, maybe I'm misreading your post. You got pulled up, the girl got picked up by the cops and taken back to the city, meaning she was probably working for them. So you waited and then went back looking for the same girl, with the cops now knowing what vehicle you drive and knowing that the girl is possibly working with them? Bit of a risky move there.
    Did you get pulled over by city or county police.

  7. #39613
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachLver28  [View Original Post]
    Be careful boys the boy in blue (LEO) are stepping up their game I picked up one of the girls tiffany around on Patapsco Ave I started to dive out of the city limits, when I got it hard by 2 blues and 1 state, I looked at her, and she said that I am sorry, I trusted this girl, she was one I have know for a long time, they picked her up put in anot her car and drive he back to the city. My car got searched and they found nothing that they could use for court, lucky me, 3 hrs later I was let go. I left the area waited for about 1 hour and return back to see if I could find her, nevertheless I did back on the street again looking for more guys, She was back at the McDonald.

    So be very careful about their.
    That's pretty much my worst nightmare. The way I do pickups avoids getting pulled over by cops but still has it's risks, the paranoia is always present which is why I stick with "escorts" now.

    I am confused though, maybe I'm misreading your post. You got pulled up, the girl got picked up by the cops and taken back to the city, meaning she was probably working for them. So you waited and then went back looking for the same girl, with the cops now knowing what vehicle you drive and knowing that the girl is possibly working with them? Bit of a risky move there.

  8. #39612

    Anne

    Quote Originally Posted by JankMaster  [View Original Post]
    Saw anne last night. Hope you guys are stayin away. Long time woman out there. Some may know she's carrying the big 1 and it shows. She was beggin me to go with her. Sayin she really needed to get fucked. I was thinking to myself you already are.

    Saw allison about 30 mins later and got some of that tornato tongue. She always pleased. Swallowed it all.
    What does this Anne look like and what area is she working right now? I want to stay clear of her ass for real!!!

  9. #39611
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachLver28  [View Original Post]
    Be careful boys the boy in blue (LEO) are stepping up their game I picked up one of the girls tiffany around on Patapsco Ave I started to dive out of the city limits, when I got it hard by 2 blues and 1 state, I looked at her, and she said that I am sorry, I trusted this girl, she was one I have know for a long time, they picked her up put in anot her car and drive he back to the city. My car got searched and they found nothing that they could use for court, lucky me, 3 hrs later I was let go. I left the area waited for about 1 hour and return back to see if I could find her, nevertheless I did back on the street again looking for more guys, She was back at the McDonald..
    Damn, when did that happen?

    I've seen plenty of unmarked cars down in that area, depending on the day of the week.

  10. #39610

    Yikes

    So LEO has these girls working for them to bust mongers? That's scary. Its crazy that the police are prioritizing busting folks engaged in a consensual act.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachLver28  [View Original Post]
    Be careful boys the boy in blue (LEO) are stepping up their game I picked up one of the girls tiffany around on Patapsco Ave I started to dive out of the city limits, when I got it hard by 2 blues and 1 state, I looked at her, and she said that I am sorry, I trusted this girl, she was one I have know for a long time, they picked her up put in anot her car and drive he back to the city. My car got searched and they found nothing that they could use for court, lucky me, 3 hrs later I was let go. I left the area waited for about 1 hour and return back to see if I could find her, nevertheless I did back on the street again looking for more guys, She was back at the McDonald.

    So be very careful about their.

  11. #39609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    So I got a call from Kandii telling me that some ex-roommate is trying to spread a very bad rumor about her. She says emphatically that it's totally untrue. She is also asking that if any one of you that date her gets a call asking if you know her just say no and hang up. I'm not sure what that's all about but I told her I would relay the message.

  12. #39608

    Anne

    Saw anne last night. Hope you guys are stayin away. Long time woman out there. Some may know she's carrying the big 1 and it shows. She was beggin me to go with her. Sayin she really needed to get fucked. I was thinking to myself you already are.

    Saw allison about 30 mins later and got some of that tornato tongue. She always pleased. Swallowed it all.

  13. #39607

    A girl in need

    I have been a regular for a girl in need of donations. She's currently trying to find a new place to live and asked if I knew anyone willing to help, so here I am. I know my inbox will get flooded, so I will only pass her number on to trusted seniors with real reviews, not just questions and comments to raise their post total. She's only looking for a couple of folks in order to keep a low profile, so I apologize beforehand if I'm unable to pass on her number after a certain amount of time. Also, she only does mic checks, not FS. You'll have to negotiate donation amount with her, but I normally give around 30 (including tip) because service is always good with no rushing or complaints. White, brunette, 32, no candy marks, a bit of meat on her bones, but not fat.

  14. #39606

    Breanna

    Quote Originally Posted by SexyTyrant69  [View Original Post]
    It's either:

    Brianna / Bri for short. A cute 20 year old with a nice booty. A little pudgy because of her baby weight (long story) A+ on everything she can do, only problem is her price. But if you got that Mr. Moneybags money. She's a pleaser.

    Valerie: Short Brunette with black Glasses. (she looks like a Sexy MILF Velma from Scooby Doo) For a WSW, she hands down, has the sexiest ass of anybody in DD. "it's a bubble butt that's not too big with no "Stretch Marks" "No Celluite" or no "Bumps or scars". Cheaper than Bri and provide similar service, but she's got a annoyingly winey voice, and she's definitely Fiendish.

    The last one (I forgot her name) She looks like the ***** from that Dark Phoenix movie, Just taller and more stuck up, I saw her yesterday, she was a tease who I think only fucks with mongrels that she knows because she was turning down a lot of cars.

    Either way, those are the people that I can think of, and it seems like there are newer people out more in DD.
    If she is half Italian and Puerto Rican, I was with her yesterday. Her skin is a little darker because of the mix race. I thought it was dirt. LOL.

  15. #39605

    Boys in blue

    Be careful boys the boy in blue (LEO) are stepping up their game I picked up one of the girls tiffany around on Patapsco Ave I started to dive out of the city limits, when I got it hard by 2 blues and 1 state, I looked at her, and she said that I am sorry, I trusted this girl, she was one I have know for a long time, they picked her up put in anot her car and drive he back to the city. My car got searched and they found nothing that they could use for court, lucky me, 3 hrs later I was let go. I left the area waited for about 1 hour and return back to see if I could find her, nevertheless I did back on the street again looking for more guys, She was back at the McDonald.

    So be very careful about their.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape