Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,641 to 26,655 of 37369
-
06-09-19 18:39 #10729Senior Member

Posts: 313Do you have a link to the ad? That would help get some accurate information.
Originally Posted by Rvaesq
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 18:24 #10728Senior Member

Posts: 59Amy
I think we should leave her alone.
Originally Posted by BStreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 18:22 #10727Senior Member

Posts: 204Based on Post
Says she wants to be left alone and no longer involved with this ".
3 h.
Per Her and post / xxxxxx at playwithamy98.
I don't know how to delete this account or I would. Stop posting about me and stop interacting with this.
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 16:19 #10726Senior Member

Posts: 295Utr
Don't waste your time. My exp after back and forth texting she kept on asking me to come as she didn't have money to pay for the the room and later the evening she said she was free and can do care dates. So I went to the hotel on Glennside met her in the parking lot then she says comes the twist that she is on her period and can do anything. I opted for BJ but she was like no as she is in hurry then why would she ask me to come and give all lame excuses. Just waste of time.
Originally Posted by Cavmen
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 15:18 #10725Senior Member

Posts: 26Maria.
Has anyone had the pleasure of experiencing this girl? Goes by Maria. I have seen her on all the usual sites, but haven't seen any reviews. Also I only like BBFS, so I don't want to be disappointed if I make an appointment. She's definitely my type with that tiny spinner bod.
-
06-09-19 15:03 #10724Senior Member

Posts: 26Steer way clear of the ripoff master.
She goes by Emily and posts a lot on EA and STG. She came over a while back for $200 and asked for donation up front. I was drunk and stupidly gave her half. Then she bolted out the front door and down the street to her "ride", some want to be pimp. I posted on the rip off reports as well a while back, but I keep seeing her post and seeing the same reports of this scam artist. Steer clear!
-
06-09-19 09:19 #10723Senior Member

Posts: 373Amy
Playwithamy 98. You have to send her an email.
Originally Posted by BStreet
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 06:08 #10722Senior Member

Posts: 204Amy
What is her profile name, old one is no good, thanks
.
Originally Posted by RichMon
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 18:25 #10721Regular Member

Posts: 16Amy
Did she make a new profile? Could you DM me with the new one if she did?
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 15:58 #10720Senior Member

Posts: 73Sweetie
She is just about everything everyone says. Cute, nice, sexy, willing, etc.
A real treat and very accommodating.
-
06-08-19 14:02 #10719Senior Member

Posts: 581Amy?
How do contact her?
-
06-08-19 13:30 #10718Senior Member

Posts: 581Lucy
Saw her yesterday and she was even better than I expected. She seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did or she put on a great act. Lots of deep kissing and got to love those big tits bouncing on my face. Either way she's my new go to for now!
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 13:18 #10717Senior Member

Posts: 373Amy from switter
She is back on switter.
-
06-08-19 12:39 #10716Senior Member

Posts: 736Re sweetie
Clear you inbox pickmaster
.
Originally Posted by PikeMaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 10:03 #10715Banned Member

Posts: 56Sweetie
Hey fellas. Wanted to tell you about my dream with Sweetie last night. Hadn't seen her in a while due to work but damn I had forgotten how open this girl is. I'm telling you, there wasn't anything I mentioned that she wasn't down for. So glad to dream of someone so open. Anyway, upscale location in West end, which is a nice change from the cheap Notels. This one is definitely p2 p but so worth it. P.S. Bring her something to drink and she's your best friend. Just a friendly tip.











Reply With Quote





