Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 7852
-
06-11-19 20:13 #1057Senior Member

Posts: 702Linda
Been meaning to try her out. If I do I'll report back but in the meantime you should reach out and see how she responds.
Originally Posted by LineMan0926
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 19:51 #1056Senior Member

Posts: 702Weird encounter with Bella
Bella is pretty well known and somewhat rather well reviewed. I have always been wanting to meet her and I set something up with her last week. Everything was pretty straight forward and when I was pulling into a well known no-tel in the waterbury area, one which I'm not the hugest fan but it's not terrible, she tells me she will be 10 minutes late. So I pull in and park. Shortly thereafter she arrives with a younger looking guy. Quite frankly, I wasn't too take by what I saw get out of the car. She looked like she just rolled out of bed but that wasn't the problem. What bothered me was that the guy with her was lurking around the parking lot and there was a second older white guy who then showed up and hanging out with the other guy. All in all I just didn't get a good feeling. She called me and told me she was ready shortly thereafter but I had already left and told her I wasn't comfortable with those two guys in the parking lot. She tried to assure me and told me she would come out and meet me, but it that bad feeling just stuck in my head as I considered turning around so I told her sorry but it isn't going to happen.
Am I getting overly cautious in my old age?
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...t/187755847409
-
06-11-19 14:56 #1055Senior Member

Posts: 82Wasnt she reviewed back in NOV 2018. Please let me know if she is working again.
Originally Posted by Average9
[View Original Post]
-
06-11-19 10:37 #1054Senior Member

Posts: 65Alyssa or alissa in Naugatuck.
Hey gents. I'm looking for Alyssa or Alissa in Naugatuck. She stayed in a residence up the hill behind Walmart. Use to drive a blue Audi A4. Any ever seen her?
-
06-10-19 20:55 #1053Senior Member

Posts: 141You dodged a bullet. She's bad news. Run, don't walk.
Originally Posted by Bbxyz
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 19:34 #1052Senior Member

Posts: 74I've seen her a few times in the past but won't anymore, she usually won't respond until she needs some drug money. It's a shame because she has a nice body minus the tracked up arms and hands.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 19:33 #1051Senior Member

Posts: 309Thanks for the info. I won't.
Originally Posted by Intel8088
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 19:32 #1050Senior Member

Posts: 74Good sir, just change your phone number if you think you've ruined your shot.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
06-10-19 14:51 #1049Senior Member

Posts: 35Alyssa in beacon falls
Hey guys any of you one of Alyssa's regulars she has a incall in beacon falls at her residence I got a new phone and lost her contact she is great and like to re connect.
-
06-10-19 14:23 #1048Senior Member

Posts: 35Linda in Waterbury
Any body see this girl yet, from the pics she seems to be a dancer but who knows.
-
06-10-19 14:11 #1047Senior Member

Posts: 35Linda in Waterbury.
Any body see this girl yet, from the pics she seems to be a dancer but who knows.
-
06-09-19 21:15 #1046Regular Member

Posts: 4Don't bother. Trouble. Heavy user, busted last fall at a certain motor lodge in Plymouth.
Originally Posted by Pipes123
[View Original Post]
-
06-09-19 19:54 #1045Senior Member

Posts: 309Fun in my jungle of love?
Don't understand this one. She posts multiple times in a day. Try texting and emailing. Never get a response.
http://waterbury.skipthegames.com/fe...l/596318360232
-
06-08-19 15:10 #1044Senior Member

Posts: 129Jasmine
Try to hit up Jasmine kind of last minute at first she said she was free (I was shocked) and then quickly after said she was booked which is fine I figured. She try to pass me on to her friend who doesn't advertise online but she should very beautiful. I declined her friend because I really wanted to see Jasmine been trying all week cause of work. Told her hope I didn't offend anyone but haven't heard back. Hopefully this doesn't ruin my shot.
-
06-08-19 10:49 #1043Senior Member

Posts: 129Jasmine
Thinking about seeing her. You guys think its really worth it?










Reply With Quote




