Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,656 to 26,670 of 37373
-
06-08-19 13:30 #10718Senior Member

Posts: 581Lucy
Saw her yesterday and she was even better than I expected. She seemed to enjoy herself as much as I did or she put on a great act. Lots of deep kissing and got to love those big tits bouncing on my face. Either way she's my new go to for now!
Originally Posted by EagleK61
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 13:18 #10717Senior Member

Posts: 373Amy from switter
She is back on switter.
-
06-08-19 12:39 #10716Senior Member

Posts: 736Re sweetie
Clear you inbox pickmaster
.
Originally Posted by PikeMaster
[View Original Post]
-
06-08-19 10:03 #10715Banned Member

Posts: 56Sweetie
Hey fellas. Wanted to tell you about my dream with Sweetie last night. Hadn't seen her in a while due to work but damn I had forgotten how open this girl is. I'm telling you, there wasn't anything I mentioned that she wasn't down for. So glad to dream of someone so open. Anyway, upscale location in West end, which is a nice change from the cheap Notels. This one is definitely p2 p but so worth it. P.S. Bring her something to drink and she's your best friend. Just a friendly tip.
-
06-08-19 06:52 #10714Senior Member

Posts: 402Look good but she is radio silent for me.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 22:06 #10713Senior Member

Posts: 166Wow!! Damn!! Thanks for the heads up! A few others had written glowing reviews so I was curious, despite her being too skinny in her pics for my tastes. Definitely won't be sampling now.
Originally Posted by RvaYoungMonger
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 22:04 #10712Senior Member

Posts: 581This lady?
Who is this? Does she post anywhere?
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 15:34 #10711Senior Member

Posts: 402She will do well as long as she stay away from monkey.
Originally Posted by MicService
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 14:39 #10710Senior Member

Posts: 477Jackie / Bailey
Both are well reviewed here. Both are located on Midlothian. And both are doing doubles together. Bailey has no phone. Jackie has WiFi only till she pays her phone bill. Contributors can pm me for Jackie's number.
-
06-07-19 12:24 #10709Senior Member

Posts: 736How is this lady?
Damn Micservise you rocks!
-
06-07-19 10:08 #10708Senior Member

Posts: 44Yes, I will keep you all informed. I'm already missing her.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 09:46 #10707Senior Member

Posts: 192Treasure
She is never in a hurry, that's for sure. I like the face on her and unlike many others she is always pretty well made up. On the last dream there was a knock at the door which she answered. I have never tried to leave so quick, ever.
-
06-07-19 09:39 #10706Senior Member

Posts: 957Bummer - Korrie
Damn! I was out of town & missed out.
Originally Posted by Disengaged
[View Original Post]
Hope it's just a mini vacation? Please keep us posted & thanks much for sharing.
DF.
-
06-07-19 09:13 #10705Senior Member

Posts: 192Review
Looks good to me and fake rack is an upgrade in my opinion.
Originally Posted by THXengineer
[View Original Post]
-
06-07-19 05:30 #10704Senior Member

Posts: 172Lucy
Lucy is back in town and looking for company.










Reply With Quote





